• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Stimulating herbs

boost. Different then Guarana but they shared the gradual decline. It also seemed to have a cooling effect, the temprature was quit hot at that time.
what's pretty interesting about Kola nut is that it provides a cleaner, more mental and less physical, cognitive euphoria than coffee's caffeine, IMO.

It pairs really well with low dose yohimbe tea.

There's a plant (than I'm growing currently for the first time btw...) called Bala, Sida Cordifolia as its scientific name, seems to have different compounts, not only ephedrine, but has significant amounts of pseudo-ephedrine and ephedrine.
Maybe it's not "better" than ephedra in terms of getting the pure ephedrine feeling, since the % by weight is lower and it's mixed with other stuff, but I've read that can work with the proper dosage and specially when a good extraction is done.
According to Wiki it does. Ephedrine and pseudo-Ephedrine. It basicly replaced Ephedra when it was banned.

To bad i have no personal experience with. Only in form of a blend of diffferent herbs among them Sida and it worked like a charm. But fresh Khat is way better. How bout a quid of fresh Coca leaves. How would that do for an easy stimulant.

Or the ancient Coca-Cola extract sirop.

According to Wiki it does. Ephedrine and pseudo-Ephedrine. It basicly replaced Ephedra when it was banned.

To bad i have no personal experience with. Only in form of a blend of diffferent herbs among them Sida and it worked like a charm. But fresh Khat is way better. How bout a quid of fresh Coca leaves. How would that do for an easy stimulant.

Or the ancient Coca-Cola extract sirop.
I would be very interested in finding seeds of legal erythroxylum subspecies that are not coca, but have similar profiles... there's at least a couple of them, one in asia and (at least) another in south america. I mean apart from e. novogratense and e. coca.

Last edited:
I would be very interested in finding seeds of legal erythroxylum subspecies that are not coca, but have similar profiles... there's at least a couple of them, one in asia and (at least) another in south america. I mean apart from e. novogratense and e. coca.
Coca plants are not illegal afaik, like fresh Khat plants. Fresh cuttings probably full under preparation to consume, where as rooted cuttings or seedlings may just be ornamental.

But it would be interesting to find out if other related Coca species share the same alkaloids.