• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Strange DMT visual -- is it just me?

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
So I've noticed while tripping on DMT, not breakthrough doses of course, it appears that my veins completely disappear. Like I can't even see the blue, it's very strange. Does anyone else experience this? DMT visuals vary for me a lot but this is a consistent thing, my hands always look super weird to me and then, always, my veins go away. I don't know if that's a regular side effect or something.

I'd normally just close my eyes and get crazy CEVs, but not always for some reason, so I've opted to keep my eyes open the last few. Just the other night I had insane visuals where my body was melting apart and I could see through solid objects. Sometimes I don't get hit quite as hard though. I assume DMT can be a bit inconsistent? I don't know a whole lot about it really. I had such an awful bad trip last year that I wasn't willing to try it again for awhile, but I didn't want to give up on it either. I think there is value to bad trips and giving myself a cosmic shock once in awhile. Or at the moment, if I don't work the next day. I'm part time so I'm tripping somewhat frequently, need to give doing it outside on a nice day a go.

Somewhat unrelated but I take amitryptaline in the evening for depression. This is known to potentiate LSD and psilocybin, so I assume the same should apply to DMT? I know SSRIs and shit will dull psychedelics though, or can. I've been on multiple SSRIs and SNRIs and still been able to trip on shrooms, but some people can't.

DMT was different every time, however there were a few consistent types of hallucinations I would have, particularly OEVs and during the come up.

It makes your body look very weird, very blunt, short and rounded. It always made my arms and legs look like a fat child in a cartoonish way. This always disturbed me a little bit, it just looks very odd. Some other consistent hallucinations I would have would be object multiplication, which always happened on the come up. If I kept my eyes open during the come up whatever object I would look at would suddenly multiply. It would split into 2, then 4, then 8, etc... very interesting. Have you ever seen a 12 breasted woman? I have, lol. I would also have consistent "entities" that would appear. Either communicative and singular, or on another trip I would see the same face but tiny and everywhere, built into the fractals.

Obviously every trip is different but there was definitely an element of consistency.

Thin line between tentitties and entities huh? But yeah I totally get that object multiplication thing, like shit merges into each other. This was very prominent in my last trip. Followed by extreme laughter that could've woke my neighborhood. I don't know where it came from, it seemed like I just went out of commision for awhile, it was very intense. It's hard to remember all of a DMT trip for me