• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Strangest/Riskiest place you've masterbated

Where is the strangest/riskiest place you've rubbed one out?

I got the urge yesterday while at a long stoplight with cars around. Felt almost as naughty as sex in a public place...
When I was psychotic, walking around by myself in Tampa, I jerked off on the side of this building in the parking lot and busted on it. Luckily it was late and I don't think anyone saw me, but still was pretty reckless behavior. It was one of those strip center type buildings with a dance studio, laundromat, and some random stores. Typical of Tampa.

I used to undress completely and walk around the restaurant I was working in totally naked… we had these big windows from the bottom to the top all around the restaurant so people passing by could’ve been looking inside easily 😇 I always sat down in the middle of the restaurant completely naked, rubbing my hard cock lol

Whilst driving solo on a long road trip from Brisbane to Sydney, freeballing in loose fitting boardshorts made it quite easy 😁. I guess the trip was boring and my thoughts turned to carnal pleasures to pass the time, well one thing led to another and before you know it I was choking the bishop, luckily had tissues in the glove box, and cruise control 🤪 just had to be discreet if I was being overtaken by an SUV, 4WD or motorbike, thank fuck the motorbike highway patrol cops weren't doing their thing of zooming up to the drivers window and having a gander at what's going on inside or else I could have been in all sorts.

The more pertinent question would be 'where haven't you knocked one out?'

Struggling to answer that one...

Erected a structure in downtown charlestown sc. one night i got some crack and scaled to the top of the structure, smoked some crack, got naked and played. Got back up the next morning to get to work and laughed at the dried cum on a coulmn.
The good olndays...

On the school bus as a teenager with my book bag over my lap, trying to discreetly look at all the cute girls sitting around me!