• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Struggling with DRUG ADDICTION.

WeAreAnon

Greenlighter
Hey all.

I want to quit cold turkey.

Please recommend me some help.

Last edited:
lots of good advices, but yes as axe battler questioned. welcome to BL

Quit what cold turkey? I assume opiates?
Close mate. Meth.

Been using heavily for the past 7 months on a daily, not proud of it obvs and wanting to stop & quit cold turkey.

I've lost interest in everything pretty much and don't look forward to anything in life.. it feels like I'm just existing and not really living.

I can't keep doing this forever and wanting to quit its not a lifestyle I want to live.

Im not having a go but why cold turkey why make it so hard when you can use comfort meds do you end up swapping addictions

Close mate. Meth.

Been using heavily for the past 7 months on a daily, not proud of it obvs and wanting to stop & quit cold turkey.

I've lost interest in everything pretty much and don't look forward to anything in life.. it feels like I'm just existing and not really living.

I can't keep doing this forever and wanting to quit its not a lifestyle I want to live.
Hey man and welcome to Bluelight <3 I'm so glad you reached out for help here <3

For the agitation, anxiety and insomnia, I would highly recommend you seek some medical help and get a script for some valium or ativan at very least, and you can also get doxylamine over the counter to help with sleep. Try to eat something like soup, toast, even a protein shake every few hours, and drink as much water as you can. Going for walks will help with the agitation.

It's going to be difficult, whether you do it on your own or inpatient at a detox center, it's going to suck. But you CAN do it <3