• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone questions?

Thanks a lot for your advice. What is the best way to measure these tiny bits of film?
Its not easy thats for sure. What i did was mame a template then i would use pins to hold it down and cut with an exacto knife. But as my bits got smaller what i had to do is learn to fold the strip in half and then again on each side etc and then cut with an exacto knife once the folds are there with a ruler if needed.. but before I did that (the folding) i used to practice on a piece of paper i would cut to the exact sub size.. and i would literally practice all the time the folding lol.. it took a while but once you get the hang of it, it is quite easy... and i would cut them all up like a weeks worth. Its never fun trying to cut them when your not feeli g good hence the suggestion of making sure you cut thrm up beforehand and a day or two before that is done cut more... its all quite a daunting task at 1st but you get used to it.. i feel like a master of origami 🤣 unfortunately therenis no other ways that i know of.. its be nice to have a tool that did it.. hmmm who know maybe ill invent one 💖💖💖 good luck and any questions just ask!

Its not easy thats for sure. What i did was mame a template then i would use pins to hold it down and cut with an exacto knife. But as my bits got smaller what i had to do is learn to fold the strip in half and then again on each side etc and then cut with an exacto knife once the folds are there with a ruler if needed.. but before I did that (the folding) i used to practice on a piece of paper i would cut to the exact sub size.. and i would literally practice all the time the folding lol.. it took a while but once you get the hang of it, it is quite easy... and i would cut them all up like a weeks worth. Its never fun trying to cut them when your not feeli g good hence the suggestion of making sure you cut thrm up beforehand and a day or two before that is done cut more... its all quite a daunting task at 1st but you get used to it.. i feel like a master of origami 🤣 unfortunately therenis no other ways that i know of.. its be nice to have a tool that did it.. hmmm who know maybe ill invent one 💖💖💖 good luck and any questions just ask!
I am on 8mg and my desired dose is 4mg. So that's mean I have to cut 8x1/2mg. If I cut the film in half, I will have 8 corners. Exactly what I need. Just have to find out how much of the corner is 1/2mg? Practice makes perfect so I will also start cutting and measuring paper and when I feel confident I will switch to film.

I am on 8mg and my desired dose is 4mg. So that's mean I have to cut 8x1/2mg. If I cut the film in half, I will have 8 corners. Exactly what I need. Just have to find out how much of the corner is 1/2mg? Practice makes perfect so I will also start cutting and measuring paper and when I feel confident I will switch to film.
If its an 8 than in half would be 4mg.. i was going to show a pic but looks like you cant directly upload a pic from your local device 😿

If its an 8 than in half would be 4mg.. i was going to show a pic but looks like you cant directly upload a pic from your local device 😿
It's OK. 4mg or a half of film is my final goal. But I have to get there slowly. After cutting it in half I will have 8 corners. Cut 1/2 mg from each corner and that's it. I will measure it precisely and give it a try. I'm not in a hurry so it will take at least a several months. First I have to see how my body will react to the new dose. At the moment I have some personal problems and last thing I need are the side effects. Just one question. What should I do with the 1/2 mg little peaces that I cut? Throw them away or keep them? 🤔

Have you tried a fiber supplement like Metamucil for constipation?

Fuck. I'm back looking at bluelight and it is the best part of my day! That can only mean one thing. Yep, I have a pinched nerve in my lower cervical spine. This transient flare up has been dormant on ever since I got switched to SUB during the war on opiates. I had previously posted that SUB is as good as methadone. Ha! Not so sure about that now. Doc wants to have me do the dang steroid injections (which didnt work before) and then I would qualify for something besides gabapentin, and I could "change" my sub dose. As this doctor thinks SUB is similar to other opioids, this prob means an increase.

Now, the Metamucil quote inspired me to mention that I go to the local health food store and buy Psyllium Husk, which is the main ingredient in Metamucil iirc.

To the OP, it sounds like you found something that works. Good luck :)

Fuck. I'm back looking at bluelight and it is the best part of my day! That can only mean one thing. Yep, I have a pinched nerve in my lower cervical spine. This transient flare up has been dormant on ever since I got switched to SUB during the war on opiates. I had previously posted that SUB is as good as methadone. Ha! Not so sure about that now. Doc wants to have me do the dang steroid injections (which didnt work before) and then I would qualify for something besides gabapentin, and I could "change" my sub dose. As this doctor thinks SUB is similar to other opioids, this prob means an increase.

Now, the Metamucil quote inspired me to mention that I go to the local health food store and buy Psyllium Husk, which is the main ingredient in Metamucil iirc.

To the OP, it sounds like you found something that works. Good luck :)
If stool softeners don't work, one thing certainly will. I forgot the name, but they are shaped like a little bullets. Put one inside (down there) and success is guaranteed. It's not pleasant, but it works. ✌️

5 months later I still have the same issue. Playing with the 8mg in all possible ways and still don't have the steady schedule. At the moment I take 6mg in the morning and 2mg in the afternoon. So far, so good but how long it's gonna work this time? My main problem is that I have to manage 3 different problems. Opioid dependance is gone and I don't even think about that anymore. That leaves me with depression and rebound headache. Morning dose works fine but in the evening my headache is back and I can sense depression in the background. IMO 6+6 would be ideal combo. But my Dr. won't prescribe me more than 8mg p/d. Is there a way to make afternoon dose (2mg) more potent?

I found the pain killing properties minimal

higher doses (over 4 mg)
more prone to those headaches you mention
even no nalaxone subutex

Buprenex seems to work much better for pain
(about a third of a mg. intramuscular version) but I dont believe it's available in the states
I think it kind of proves also that you really dont need to exceed 1 to 2 mgs ...

I found the pain killing properties minimal

higher doses (over 4 mg)
more prone to those headaches you mention
even no nalaxone subutex

Buprenex seems to work much better for pain
(about a third of a mg. intramuscular version) but I dont believe it's available in the states
I think it kind of proves also that you really dont need to exceed 1 to 2 mgs ...
I am in Australia and all we got is is the original Suboxone strip. I tried with small doses (3 x 2mg)but it didn't work. Over the counter stuff (ibuprofen, paracetamol...) is a joke. For the last several days I am surprisingly good with a single dose of 6mg in the morning. If the pain starts again I got 2mg left for the afternoon. I know that this combo is not recommended but sedatives (bromazepam) also help.