superdrol and TEST

julzbro

Ex-Bluelighter
Ok guise, got a bottle of mdrol laying around and was thinking of using the superdrol to kick start the cycle of a test. what do you think

- week 1-3..... superdrol 20mg/day, sus 250 ...500mg/week
week 3-10 ....sus250 500/week
week 10-14... nolva, novodex xt, clomid and liver repair 5000.

basically just subbing mdrol for dbol

I would personally stay away from dbol and those other prohormones you're talking about. The side effects seem way too severe and a lot of the gains are just water which goes away after stopping it.

but, thats me.

I would personally stay away from dbol and those other prohormones you're talking about. The side effects seem way too severe and a lot of the gains are just water which goes away after stopping it.

but, thats me.

dbol and test are not prohormones, they are steroids.

The logic behind it is that while the test takes around 5 weeks to kick in, the cycle of mdrol will yield about 10lbs in the meantime.

oh I didn't mean the testosterone...I think adding a good bit of test to your body for a few weeks (10 sounds good) would be ok for a person (me) healthwise and side-effect wise...

everybody has to make up their own mind about what would be best for them.

The way I think: if you don't have a specific (good) reason to have a certain drug then you probably don't need to put it in your body.

the plan looks good. the nolvadex xt may be to much, You would be fine with just nolva.

damnit, if i could gain 12-15 and keep around 10... ill just stick to mdrol

Dude Mdrol is alright but if you can get the real deal y not abombs or dbizzles bro. They are great and jsut about as cheap. Well the dbols are not the green machine though but you pay for what you get in this world.