• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Site Feedback Supplement Shills

nomorebenzos

Bluelighter
The shills only seem to come out late at night..any ideas?? Are they overseas or what?

Skorpio

Bluelighter
Whenever people report a shill can you leave a comment? I'm not saying this for a practical reason, I am just kind of competitive and wanna see who's getting these goons first.

deficiT

Administrator
Staff member
Whenever people report a shill can you leave a comment? I'm not saying this for a practical reason, I am just kind of competitive and wanna see who's getting these goons first.
I will simply let it be known that you are one of our finest spam hunters.

The shills only seem to come out late at night..any ideas?? Are they overseas or what?
I'm not sure, but yes it's only night time in the US that they primarily come out, and usually not on weekends. You are a fine spam hunter yourself benzo... I would like to thank you both for your contributions.

Skorpio

Bluelighter
I will simply let it be known that you are one of our finest spam hunters.

I'm not sure, but yes it's only night time in the US that they primarily come out, and usually not on weekends. You are a fine spam hunter yourself benzo... I would like to thank you both for your contributions.
I'm just doing my job.

I do feel like I'm not using the content in the reports as artistically as I can, but I try.

nomorebenzos

Bluelighter
I'm just doing my job.

I do feel like I'm not using the content in the reports as artistically as I can, but I try.
Rolling out the welcome mat for dayzz

nys7ylk.png

Phill the shill !!

Last edited:

VerbalTruist

Sr. Moderator: DC, H&R, MH
Staff member
You report and we do our best to spam ban them. Thanks for hitting the report button!