• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Sweet sweat weeks after weird stim overdose.

Lokanski

Greenlighter
A couple of weeks ago I took very shady sims from a very shady grim person. The person sweared it was meth, but it smelled awful(think dried dead fish) and was like powder mixed with crystals. Had trouble with vapourizng it(it rather melted then smoked) so I snorted it.
This was a relapse after 6 months of being sober. For a clearer picture:since a year I have problems with meth. I tend to slightly black out, losing memory of what is going on, have deep breathing and sweat a lot.

This time I regained consciousness up around 3am(after taking it around 10pm).I didn't feel pain, palpitations, but my breathing was super deep, very long and loud and I was literally drowning in my own sweat. Luckily I prepared a lot of fluids like mineral water and cherry juice plus vitamin C. Despite this I was losing water in absurd amounts. My bed and shirt weren't just wet. They were drenched like somebody was pouring buckets of water on them. For a while I smelled a strange smell from the sweat, like rotten stale vinegar/old worn socks for lack of better description.
Anyway it stopped around 6am, and my whole hands were wrinkled like after super hot long bath. I had a lot of mineral water and gulped it down fast.

However since that day I have been rapidly gaining weight and there is something bizarre going on.
My body sweet tastes super sweet, like it is mixed with melted candy. I never felt this before. Also I am feeling often bloated and noticed I am not going on the toilet very often, while I do urinate a lot. I also have since a year very early stage cataracts(not developed enough to operate) - but I think they come from accident when I was smoking in very small closed room with no ventilation and my eyes became dry as paper when I woke(I think I damaged them then)

Is it possible I damaged my thyroid or developed diabetes through meth use?

Last edited:
I doubt it. I also don't think it was speed. Doctored possibly with fentanyl which I didn't think there was a rationale for but somebody who sells it told me it's true but rare.

You sound to me like you have a lot of health concerns that are legit, maybe some that are hypochondria, and the feeling we all have after smoking shitty stuff of shame and guilt and self derision.

Get yourself a lubricating eye drop. And drink plenty of hot liquids like green tea which will accelerate the cleansing process