• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Sychronicity is a real phenomenon but why does it ocour

The mind is powerful, we atract what we think/how we feel. I'm struggling right now with physical/mental issues and im not gonna lie, I get suicidal frequently these days but at the same time I KEEP GETTING ALL THESE FUCKING SIGNS from the universe to keep going. It's all messed up for me atm.

Trust the process
Dude, idk wtf to do srsly. I feel fucking dizzy from all the shit the universe is making me experience. My health is currently really fking bad and feel hopeless but still keep getting all these signs to trust, to have faith. But im a fucking pussy, I should be fucking dead right now but somehow im still alive. I'm kinda derailing from the thread but it has to do with the topic at the same time.
Hermann Hesse said " you are willing to die, you coward. But nor to live. Makes me think about my current situation, I wanna give up and not, simultaneously. It's so weird. Whatever God wants from me uu.

Dude, idk wtf to do srsly. I feel fucking dizzy from all the shit the universe is making me experience. My health is currently really fking bad and feel hopeless but still keep getting all these signs to trust, to have faith. But im a fucking pussy, I should be fucking dead right now but somehow im still alive. I'm kinda derailing from the thread but it has to do with the topic at the same time.
Hermann Hesse said " you are willing to die, you coward. But nor to live. Makes me think about my current situation, I wanna give up and not, simultaneously. It's so weird. Whatever God wants from me uu.
You're probably going through a Dark Night of the Soul phase. It's characterized by a depressed mental state, and highly increased synchronicity.

"The dark night of the soul is a stage in personal development when a person undergoes a difficult and significant transition to a deeper perception of life and their place in it. This enhanced awareness is accompanied by a painful shedding of previous conceptual frameworks such as an identity, relationship, career, habit or belief system that previously allowed them to construct meaning in their life.
The dark night of the soul might sound unfamiliar, but it has various relative conceptions in religion, mythology, and psychology. Some commonly associated conditions like ‘existential crisis’ and forms of depression are more recognizable.
Other related concepts include ‘Positive Disintegration’ in psychology, ‘Soul Loss’ or the ‘Descent to the Underworld’ in Shamanism, ‘Katabasis’ in Greek mythology, and ‘Nigredo’ as Carl Jung symbolically understood it in Alchemy"

Theres light at the end of the tunnel, trust me, but you gotta ride it out 💜

You're probably going through a Dark Night of the Soul phase. It's characterized by a depressed mental state, and highly increased synchronicity.

"The dark night of the soul is a stage in personal development when a person undergoes a difficult and significant transition to a deeper perception of life and their place in it. This enhanced awareness is accompanied by a painful shedding of previous conceptual frameworks such as an identity, relationship, career, habit or belief system that previously allowed them to construct meaning in their life.
The dark night of the soul might sound unfamiliar, but it has various relative conceptions in religion, mythology, and psychology. Some commonly associated conditions like ‘existential crisis’ and forms of depression are more recognizable.
Other related concepts include ‘Positive Disintegration’ in psychology, ‘Soul Loss’ or the ‘Descent to the Underworld’ in Shamanism, ‘Katabasis’ in Greek mythology, and ‘Nigredo’ as Carl Jung symbolically understood it in Alchemy"

Well I'm not too sure if it's how reality workd or if it's a message from my higher self because when I notice it usually something good in my life happe s like a new job falls into my lap So not sure if it's an indication Ur on the right path a message from your higher self or just tvey way reality works or may a mixture of all three but it's magical

So I had a PTSD paranoid schizophrenic break in 2012. I was also a fan of Jung over Freud. Synchronicity (and delusional/psychotic thinking) however is just an overload of stress and dopamine stringing together theories that 'feel' connected. Basically, though, you're just getting rewarded for coming up with theories under immense amounts of stress and tension, simlilar to fight or flight and you think you're winning the fight. It's almost bipolar-like with no break button. Synchronicity isn't real it's a mathematical fluke which perpetuates an illusion.

Last edited:
So I had a PTSD paranoid schizophrenic break in 2012. I was also a fan of Jung over Freud. Synchronicity (and delusional/psychotic thinking) however is just an overload of stress and dopamine stringing together theories that 'feel' connected. Basically, though, you're just getting rewarded for coming up with theories under immense amounts of stress and tension, simlilar to fight or flight and you think you're winning the fight. It's almost bipolar-like with no break button. Synchronicity isn't real it's a mathematical fluke which perpetuates an illusion.
Yea but I bet if u look at some of the meaningful coincidence You experience then I bet they were stilly being schizophrenic induced you can believe what you want I'm not trying to convince ya but when you notice long enough you start to see the magic of the universe why does this sound far fetched yet the idea that we come from a random singularity that one day randomly exploded to create Starr's which then built all matter for life which ultimately evolved into us not seem bizzare and utterly surreal to you also we don't fully understand mental health what it is why it occurs

Hey listen up. Thanks for posting this. The words that I've emboldened in quoting you above just jumped right out of the screen at me this morning like a proverbial slap in the face.

I've no idea where you found that or where the information comes from but I found the following as a result:

Full disclosure: I'm not one for mystical mumbo jumbo (which is why I often have casual run-ins with our resident psychonauts). But what's being described I've attempted to address or describe on other threads, as it pertains to me personally, as a feeling of having been deceived about many many things for almost an entire lifetime and only now finding out that it was nothing more than conditioning and propaganda almost from birth. And it can weigh heavily on one's mind when you come to realize this. And I cannot help but wonder if this isn't the reason, or at very least an explanation, as to why people all over the world seem to have begun losing their mental shit and acting up.

Sorry. Apology. I know my post probably has sweet fuck all to do with synchronicity. Although somebody around these parts noted to me, not too long ago on another thread, that it's a sign that you're on a "correct" path (whatever that means i.e. I didn't quite get it at the time and cannot say as I understand it now either).

Hey listen up. Thanks for posting this. The words that I've emboldened in quoting you above just jumped right out of the screen at me this morning like a proverbial slap in the face.

I've no idea where you found that or where the information comes from but I found the following as a result:

Full disclosure: I'm not one for mystical mumbo jumbo (which is why I often have casual run-ins with our resident psychonauts). But what's being described I've attempted to address or describe on other threads, as it pertains to me personally, as a feeling of having been deceived about many many things for almost an entire lifetime and only now finding out that it was nothing more than conditioning and propaganda almost from birth. And it can weigh heavily on one's mind when you come to realize this. And I cannot help but wonder if this isn't the reason, or at very least an explanation, as to why people all over the world seem to have begun losing their mental shit and acting up.

Sorry. Apology. I know my post probably has sweet fuck all to do with synchronicity. Although somebody around these parts noted to me, not too long ago on another thread, that it's a sign that you're on a "correct" path (whatever that means i.e. I didn't quite get it at the time and cannot say as I understand it now either).
The article you linked is pretty much the same thing I read.

About the DarkNight of the soul - you don't necessarily have to be angry or depressed during this phase. But sometimes it is good for people to vent and let out all the negativity - akin to a boiler letting out hot steam so that it doesn't completely overheat and explode.

What you need to remember is that the past is the past, it's over and done with and you cannot change it. However, all the propoganda, programming & brainwashing that happened can now be undone by you. Your life is now controlled by your own will. Read everything you can on the internet, gain new perspectives to overwrite the old, incorrect ones. Rebuild your brain. Eventually, once you've put in the effort, and made many changes to yourself, you will see yourself as an individual that is disassociated from the majority. The "hive" mind like mentality, the common goals and ideas and thoughts shared by the majority will no longer be appealing to you. You will most likely adopt a Me vs. Them attitude (them in this case being the heavily brainwashed). I consider heavily brainwashed people to be those that don't understand the laws of the universe, nor do they understand duality.

Synchronicity doesn't happen to a mind that is unawakened, unaware and/or disorganized. It happens to those that "know", those that are observant of their surroundings, & those that are self-aware.

And just like anything else with a polarized opposite, there can be good or bad syncronistic events.This ultimately comes down to you. Your ability to be in the moment, to read and assess, and the power of your gut instinct. Overtime, with enough practice, you will rise and become better at this skill.

Word of advice though, even if you do adopt a Me vs. Them attitude, remember the law of Karma, and don't forget to practice it. This was a huge mistake I made when I was growing.

Yea but I bet if u look at some of the meaningful coincidence You experience then I bet they were stilly being schizophrenic induced you can believe what you want I'm not trying to convince ya but when you notice long enough you start to see the magic of the universe why does this sound far fetched yet the idea that we come from a random singularity that one day randomly exploded to create Starr's which then built all matter for life which ultimately evolved into us not seem bizzare and utterly surreal to you also we don't fully understand mental health what it is why it occurs

Yes, but we as humans have to deal with theories at the ground level. Is she a witch? Dunno. Is it the dark ages and you just ate baked ergot? Outside the realm of what we cannot yet answer (for example the Big Bang) there are no miracles. In fact all of human history has gotten us to the point where miracles are just things that haven't yet been explained. Once it is explained you do have to take it at face value. We're a goop of neurons sending electrical signals and the man who sold you water as wine with a quick "BRB" is probably full of shit.

Instead of being in awe of the universe I am terrified by just how hostile it is.