• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs synthetic cannibinoids making me puke!!

I think most people have no idea how popular spice is. You wouldn't believe the foot traffic in and out from a house selling like that 24/7.
What's it like for you? I'm curious. Are the effects of Spice just a jacked-up version of the marijuana high?... or is it more like something else, maybe a disassociative?... or is it just unique?

I know someone who works as a doctor at Bellevue Hospital and while he was visiting out here a couple of months ago, I got him talking on the subject of drugs. Of course "opioids" were very much on his mind, but to my surprise, he also told me that Spice freakouts were still one of the more common drug-related incidents at his hospital.

I knew that Spice and K2 were a major drug problem in some places, like Palestine (well, the West Bank; tramadol was the big thing in Gaza), and I remember hearing some years back (maybe around 2014) about how wild the NYC homeless shelters had gotten with the arrival of synthetic cannabinoids, but I didn't know they were still so popular in the US as a black market drug.

What's it like for you? I'm curious. Are the effects of Spice just a jacked-up version of the marijuana high?... or is it more like something else, maybe a disassociative?... or is it just unique?

I know someone who works as a doctor at Bellevue Hospital and while he was visiting out here a couple of months ago, I got him talking on the subject of drugs. Of course "opioids" were very much on his mind, but to my surprise, he also told me that Spice freakouts were still one of the more common drug-related incidents at his hospital.

I knew that Spice and K2 were a major drug problem in some places, like Palestine (well, the West Bank; tramadol was the big thing in Gaza), and I remember hearing some years back (maybe around 2014) about how wild the NYC homeless shelters had gotten with the arrival of synthetic cannabinoids, but I didn't know they were still so popular in the US as a black market drug.

They're just dirt cheap in addition to getting you insanely high, it's probably ultimately as simple as that. I've only bought one synthetic cannabinoid in many years now and when I did, the vendor sent me a "free sample" of another new one that weighed out to literally what if used without tolerance at a standard dosage would amount to a lifetime supply's worth for myself and several friends as well as giving it away frequently. For free. I didn't even want it, it was far too potent for me.

You didn't ask me but something to remember when contemplating the effects of synthetic cannabinoids is that there are literally hundreds of them in existence and they're all unique drugs from one another as with any set of drugs sharing the same functional class. For all the questions you asked, the answer will differ depending on the specific chemical or chemicals in the blend, but they're all sometimes yes.

I made my own blend with mint leaves soaked in acetone. That was ok. But before I did that I took a match head of JWH-018 into a pipe and overdosed. It was one of the scariest hours I ever had. Each second felt like a million years. I had to ride it out. Two hours later I ate a box of cookies and had the wicked munchies. A trip that I consider one of my hardest.

Another time I made a blend with 5F-UR44 (I think that is it) and overdosed and what happened is also one of the heaviest moments of my life. I felt whatever I thought I could manifest but in a scary way so I had to ride it out keeping my mind blank or focused on one thing. I was out of my body, it was crazy. Never thought the mind could do what it did but I never wanted back there. I think that is how some people feel about Salvia. This was heavy but scary a place I felt I was not a master at.

I actually trip in these ways on cannabis already, not always but that's how it is when it happens. I find the cannabinoid trip incredibly fascinating, though I actually think cannabis itself is a better trip than the synthetics I've tried, but just less likely to actually push me as far.

yeah they ain’t no good if you can’t smell it thru the bag and puke before you even open it