• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

t-break history?

everybodyisrockem

Greenlighter
Hi y'all,

I'm curious about the origins of tolerance breaks (as a concept, and practice.) Might anyone know some of the history? (If not, when did you first hear of a t-break?) I'd be grateful for whatever folx might share. Thanks.

if your tolerance is high, you waste material and money because with lower tolerance you need to use less for the same effect. for many people, having a break also has psychological benefits.

easy as that in my opinion.

sometimes people experience severe paranoia or a full blown panic attack out of nowhere despite being a seasoned smoker which can be what initiates a T break usually, which can be from weeks, months, years or a lifetime

Also weed effects everyone differently, some people can be productive in certain areas of their life whilst enjoying it (dose depending of course) and then others will just smoke the hell out of it for a few months then put it down do some more irl shit for a while until they are able to once again enjoy it . This gets said a lot but the best high is the high after a productive day