• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking Fake M30s Safely

I am currently addicted to these, I live in northwest Arizona. And I smoke these every single day anywhere between 2-4 pills a day on average. I'm unemployed currently so it's sometimes difficult to get. A couple days ago I went 36 hours without anything and omg the withdrawal was fuckin horrible. Worse then when I had a daily IV Heroin addiction

I havnt read everything in this post but surely just diluting the fuck out of all of these pills whether by chopping with filler or with water/liquid of some kind and starting at a really low dose like that should almost do nothing.. And work your way up from there.

Mix it well so there's no hot spots and have a friend with narcan on the scene. You should be able to figure out 'safe' dosing. Do it one big batch so you don't end up getting screwed by a hot pill.

I am currently addicted to these, I live in northwest Arizona. And I smoke these every single day anywhere between 2-4 pills a day on average. I'm unemployed currently so it's sometimes difficult to get. A couple days ago I went 36 hours without anything and omg the withdrawal was fuckin horrible. Worse then when I had a daily IV Heroin addiction
You Tube has these interviews I think are called " man on the streets " and he gives interviews in Arizona ( that's where he's from ) to the homeless in Phoenix. All of them are saying they are smoking up to 10 of these a day sometimes and they are really cheap ( a few dollars each ). They say that once you start it's impossible to stop because the WD is worse than anything they have ever felt. Most say they just smoke them now to stay well. And that once they started doing them they had lost everything within 6 months ( jobs, kids, car) and that some of them have gone to detox and do good for a bit when they get out but eventually go back. They say you will start WD'ind within 3 hours of their last pill. I guess they have not only fent in them but also horse tranquilizer. That's why they fall asleep after inhaling the smoke. Then they get robbed. Horrible things those " blues" are.

Last edited:
I remember the first time I tried the fake blue m30s. I had zero opioid tolerance at the time. The first 1/8th of a pill I snorted was very strong but also very dysphoric and I was puking my brains out. I kept using them and eventually started to like the high. I only had 10 pills and used them over the course of about 3-4 weeks. After only 3 weeks of use, and only TEN pills, I went into a bad withdrawal when I ran out. Not crazy, but I was very surprised to have such notable withdrawals after only 3 weeks.

The 2nd time I bought 100 pills which lasted a couple months. When I ran out it was the worst opioid withdrawal I've ever experienced. Horror. Worse than heroin withdrawal.

Those things are fucking evil. I can't even imagine how bad the withdrawals are for people using 5+ of these pills per day. Insane...

Not sure if you mentioned where you residing from but in the UK the m30s from DNM vendors are typically not Fent but one of the etazene analogues. Personally I kind of liked them as they were sniffable (compared to afghan #3 which isn't really) so much easier to consume. You will know if they are these ones as they are rock solid, I needed a hammer to smash them (small and light blue shade). I didn't find the etazenes too strong. Euphoria is not the same as H (not even close) and they are more sedating than anything else but definitely producd an opiate mood lift..and despite sedation did provide some energy at ths beginning. I have some level of opiate tolerance due to sporadic H use so your own mileage may vary.

EDIT: in the interest of harm reduction I thought I best add. While I didn't personally find the etazene m30s that strong. They are likely massively so for a naive opiate user. I still myself started with very small bumps to be sure. Same for each pill as they unlikely to be evenly dose from pill to pill. I always mixed them thoroughly first before sniffing a small amount to test potency. Usually I'd then need a much bigger line. I never went beyond 1 pill in a day. Finally I should say I tried some H a day or two after and the effect was reduced quite substantially. So they can impact tolerance, and i've read others stating likewise.

Last edited: