Taking testosterone for reasons other than getting bigger or stronger

This is entirely false and untrue. I did steroids non stop from 22-27, test, Tren, dianabol, anavar..

I’ve been off for 3 months and I’m entirely fertile. Don’t spread misinformation. Yes it’s possible it could happen but it’s unlikely. The biggest juice head I know got a girl pregnant 10 years deep of shooting steroids.
All my bodybuilding friends have multiple kids after years on gear. I've gotten 2 women pregnant while on blasts, one actually with trest in my system at 50mg eod, which is more than the oral doses used in pharmaceutical trials for male birth control lol. I'm pretty certain my fertility will remain intact until im dead lol

I am thinking about going on testosterone replacement, I'm still below 35 but during three years of opioids my test went down (just slightly over min) and prolactin skyrocketed (4x the max), the result is an ugly belly and slight tits, together with general fatigue, depression, less resistance to cold, low willpower etc.pp. a whole host of mental stuff. Until recently I thought about testosterone being only relevant during puberty and for bodybuilders willing to trade aggressivity for more muscle. Very wrong probably.

Hate the thought of weekly injections but thankfully there are transdermal options, I got a supplier recommended which sells many steroids as pure powders for making such solutions. What wonders me is that they give steroids to chicken for develop more muscle. But these chickens in little cages can't or don't do exercising. Does this work for humans as well?

Think there's much misunderstanding about this topic. My gf for example thinks only trans people supply hormones.

I am thinking about going on testosterone replacement, I'm still below 35 but during three years of opioids my test went down (just slightly over min) and prolactin skyrocketed (4x the max), the result is an ugly belly and slight tits, together with general fatigue, depression, less resistance to cold, low willpower etc.pp. a whole host of mental stuff. Until recently I thought about testosterone being only relevant during puberty and for bodybuilders willing to trade aggressivity for more muscle. Very wrong probably.

Hate the thought of weekly injections but thankfully there are transdermal options, I got a supplier recommended which sells many steroids as pure powders for making such solutions. What wonders me is that they give steroids to chicken for develop more muscle. But these chickens in little cages can't or don't do exercising. Does this work for humans as well?

Think there's much misunderstanding about this topic. My gf for example thinks only trans people supply hormones.
There's been quite a few studies that show testosterone up to 600mg/week even without physical activity increases lean body mass in humans.

There's been quite a few studies that show testosterone up to 600mg/week even without physical activity increases lean body mass in humans.
Yeah that's what I thought. I begin to realize that not just the usual drugs but also steroids have much desinformation around them..

I read that testosterone supplementation should be done together with something acting on DHT, others said Proviron was a good add-on. Do you know about such details?
Also there's a thread about sublingual DMT use with the agent HPBCD instead, and the OP told me that test can be complexed in the same way, thus avoiding needles and saving product - the gels are said to undergo quite a loss, requiring higher dosages than with injection, or hopefully HPBCD. I don't mind putting daily some gel on my skin or even sublingual but I DO mind weekly injections. Recently did the Covid-19 vaccine, first shot was applied slowly and hurt little besides muscle ache the next day but second shot was applied fast and quite painful, Don't know how diabetics manage to inject insulin daily or even multiple timed daily.. is s.c. injection less painful, and no muscle ache I guess. Is test a s.c. or i.m. injection?

I don't mind muscle, but my primary hope is that T gives me more confidence, less depression (thoughts about unsolvable stuff from the past), more drive and energy, etc..

I really feel the opposite effetcs, these of low T - during the time I was on morphine (~3 years) I slowly but steadily lost strength and got fat, without eating more than before,. So hopefully a decent dose of T will reverse part of this. I also thought of SR-9009, nicked 'exercise in a bottle' which was developed for people with weak heart who can't exercise, they stopped it because of some cancer in mice or rats but these animals were a special breed which is predestined for cancer and many chemicals cause tumors in them which would not in healthy mice or human. It's a difference whether something leads to tumors or just make existing ones grow faster as well. Some time ago this would still have been a no-go for me but I'm desperate. Had a minor heart attack from a tainted batch of deschloroketamine used in excess, and when I tried to do cardio after some minutes I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Instructor told me to continue but I'm not so sure. So Idk about exercising. Indeed I'm ready to risk cancer in exchange for having my old fitness back.

So around 80mg test daily. Sounds manageable.
Steroids are OTC here in MX but in City nobody stocks them so I'm going to order from China. From Wuhan, lol. Maybe it's the lab from which Covid comes.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I thought. I begin to realize that not just the usual drugs but also steroids have much desinformation around them..

I read that testosterone supplementation should be done together with something acting on DHT, others said Proviron was a good add-on. Do you know about such details?
Also there's a thread about sublingual DMT use with the agent HPBCD instead, and the OP told me that test can be complexed in the same way, thus avoiding needles and saving product - the gels are said to undergo quite a loss, requiring higher dosages than with injection, or hopefully HPBCD. I don't mind putting daily some gel on my skin or even sublingual but I DO mind weekly injections. Recently did the Covid-19 vaccine, first shot was applied slowly and hurt little besides muscle ache the next day but second shot was applied fast and quite painful, Don't know how diabetics manage to inject insulin daily or even multiple timed daily.. is s.c. injection less painful, and no muscle ache I guess. Is test a s.c. or i.m. injection?

I don't mind muscle, but my primary hope is that T gives me more confidence, less depression (thoughts about unsolvable stuff from the past), more drive and energy, etc..

I really feel the opposite effetcs, these of low T - during the time I was on morphine (~3 years) I slowly but steadily lost strength and got fat, without eating more than before,. So hopefully a decent dose of T will reverse part of this. I also thought of SR-9009, nicked 'exercise in a bottle' which was developed for people with weak heart who can't exercise, they stopped it because of some cancer in mice or rats but these animals were a special breed which is predestined for cancer and many chemicals cause tumors in them which would not in healthy mice or human. It's a difference whether something leads to tumors or just make existing ones grow faster as well. Some time ago this would still have been a no-go for me but I'm desperate. Had a minor heart attack from a tainted batch of deschloroketamine used in excess, and when I tried to do cardio after some minutes I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Instructor told me to continue but I'm not so sure. So Idk about exercising. Indeed I'm ready to risk cancer in exchange for having my old fitness back.

So around 80mg test daily. Sounds manageable.
Steroids are OTC here in MX but in City nobody stocks them so I'm going to order from China. From Wuhan, lol. Maybe it's the lab from which Covid comes.
You won't really need to supplement with a dht unless you have a 5a-reductase deficiency or an issue with it as testosterone converts pretty decently to dht in most people.
As for the injection, I think it was genetic freak who recommended 10 seconds per cc/ml injected. Which is what I do and it's quite painless. Even in smaller muscles like the pecs and triceps

As for the injection, I think it was genetic freak who recommended 10 seconds per cc/ml injected. Which is what I do and it's quite painless. Even in smaller muscles like the pecs and triceps
Well I know that people with diabetes need to inject daily or even multiple times daily but they have special syringes for that, Idk how different the ones for testosterone are but the Covid-19 vaccination .. well, it wasn't so painful as I imagined (I have this image of a piece of meat in which you inject some ml fluid so that the muscle fibers and tissue break) but also nothing I'd do every week when there's an alternative.

Testosteron doesn't work intranasally, or does it? Many chems which don't work orally do when snorted. I could just make nasal sprays and every morning some hubs into my nostrils. Or as said transdermal solution, I just need to find a supplier of HPBCD or DMSO - HPBCD seems to be more effective if this info from here NSPD section is correct. I'll try and see.

Thanks for the info @Serotonin101. Just that I have high prolactin (4x over the limit) and already slightly enlarged breast tissue. Does a healthy testosterone level relativate this or do I need to take a dopamine agonist to get the prolactin down? I'm currently on fluoxetine which I just can't stop, need taper very, very slow, all attempts so far ended up in withdrawal which matches that of morphine(!).

I read from some ppl here that testosterone is anxiolytic and antidepressant, it's the last thing I have high hopes for. It's a shame that docs don't tell you the long term side effects of their little sweeties. The doc who scripted me the morphine didn't even ask about physical side effects, as did those who gave me antidepressants (for social anxiety, not depression - but now w/o a SSRI I get depressed)..

Well I know that people with diabetes need to inject daily or even multiple times daily but they have special syringes for that, Idk how different the ones for testosterone are but the Covid-19 vaccination .. well, it wasn't so painful as I imagined (I have this image of a piece of meat in which you inject some ml fluid so that the muscle fibers and tissue break) but also nothing I'd do every week when there's an alternative.

Testosteron doesn't work intranasally, or does it? Many chems which don't work orally do when snorted. I could just make nasal sprays and every morning some hubs into my nostrils. Or as said transdermal solution, I just need to find a supplier of HPBCD or DMSO - HPBCD seems to be more effective if this info from here NSPD section is correct. I'll try and see.

Thanks for the info @Serotonin101. Just that I have high prolactin (4x over the limit) and already slightly enlarged breast tissue. Does a healthy testosterone level relativate this or do I need to take a dopamine agonist to get the prolactin down? I'm currently on fluoxetine which I just can't stop, need taper very, very slow, all attempts so far ended up in withdrawal which matches that of morphine(!).

I read from some ppl here that testosterone is anxiolytic and antidepressant, it's the last thing I have high hopes for. It's a shame that docs don't tell you the long term side effects of their little sweeties. The doc who scripted me the morphine didn't even ask about physical side effects, as did those who gave me antidepressants (for social anxiety, not depression - but now w/o a SSRI I get depressed)..
Steroids likely won't work well intranasal as they're fat soluble and not water soluble like traditional sniffing drugs so they wouldn't absorb well.
As for the injection itself, I'd liken it more to the meat being encapsulated in a balloon (muscle fascia). Muscle itself doesn't have a very high density of pain receptors unlike the skin. A lot of the discomfort experienced is from stretching the fascia too fast, which is where the balloon analogy comes in. To handle larger volumes, one must work up to it, and also inject at a slow rate. When you blow up a balloon too quickly it ruptures. If you don't pre stretch balloons, they can rupture easily as well. Fascia won't rupture but you will experience discomfort from stretching it too quickly. I've worked up to 5cc in each glute (I don't recommend) and I'm a smaller guy. Injection volumes of 1cc and under when injected slowly typically won't cause much issue especially in larger muscles like glute maximus/medius.
For the prolactin, I'd talk to your doctor about a dopamine agonist to get things under control such as cabergoline or pramipexole.
Testosterone has definitely reduced my depression symptoms. Whether that's directly from the testosterone or its metabolites such as e2 or dht, I don't know. But I do know my mental health is far better with testosterone in my body

As i know from old pharmacology books it has been prescribe for old,cahectic people or those goin through some kind a surgery.After 40 years normal production of this hormon lower at some point....,but never taken nor know the exact way or program-how to work with this.I.m. is a prefer method as i know.p.o. works not so good.It's interesting.

It's not a magic bullet for depression - like all alleged "cures" - after a certain period of time you are still you, you will probably still be thinking the same depressive thought patterns and you will probably become depressed again.

If you're going to do it, stick to around 150-250mg a week.
That's a big enough dose to feel the effects of the test while also reducing the side effects that come along with higher dose cycles.

Running a TRT sort of cycle is good for most people. Anything above this, without utilising the hormones in your body, is both a waste and detrimental to your health.
I sat around for a month taking 600mg of test and not working out and felt like shit. Moving on doses that high is different to moving around on no cycle at all. It's also different to moving on and functioning on a TRT dose. I'm cardio focused and training currently for sub 18 minute 5K which puts me in the top 5-6% of all runners in all age groups. If I hit 17:40 or less I'll have an elite level time, so I'm not one with a weak cardio system and damn, going above 250mg eats away at what you can do. Whenever I went beyond 250mg I felt it and that's coming from someone who can run, and has, trained heavy cardio on gear for years. Even if you're not doing what I'm doing you don't want to be hindering whatever goals you have mentally, psychologically, emotionally, physically or whatever by impacting your actual ability to function. Anything about 200-250 and you might as well be off gear because you'll get more done anyway.

I've always been happier on doses around 100-250mg a week. Call it 150-250mg just to cut above the average test production of a male. Here you've got more test than the average male (obviously) but you're not blowing up like a bodybuilder either. You can do your shit, wake up energised, recover way faster, eat way more, do way more etc and you're not embracing the grind that can be heavier cycle doses and I'm guessing here you don't want things to be grindy, you want them to be easier and your life better and improved. Stick to lower doses and you'll make that more attainable. Talk to anyone whose gone beyond the 400mg point and ask them about how gear affects them and I can guarantee they will tell you that movement comes at a cost as does the capacity to do more stuff without feeling it. I've been on 1g+ cycles and you're not getting the most productive award at that dose. Imagine Phil Heath trying to win an award for the fastest time he can clean his car. Much of that isn't just the body mass he's carrying, it's also how the impact of heavy use of hormones on all your systems can affect you.

Something like a single ester, Test E or Test C is good. Inject twice a week; at the start and at the end. I went for Monday and then Thursday. You're not dispersing the injection periods too far apart so your blood levels become unstable. This is a common thing with standard TRT protocol where you're expected to make it through a week or even a month with one single dose. I don't get it. Makes no sense. By then the esters have been cleaved off, some of them long ago and your blood plasma levels are starting to look rocky. Keep them stable by regular injections, every 3 days is good as stated. You could opt for every 4 days instead and you'd probably be absolutely fine.

Now for AI. You probably will need one. Yes, even at low doses. You'll also need PCT as well. Yes, even at low doses. When you take gear you are opting to shut down your natural test levels and replacing them with synthetic hormones. Your body triggers the shutdown of test when it gets signals there's testosterone already there. Now you're running on fumes and the only fuel is what you put into your ass. So be careful with this because you will shutdown and if you don't recover with PCT you will likely heavily impact your recovery phase. Things like your natural levels coming back might take longer. And that's never a good thing. The AI probably isn't as important unless you are prone to gyno but is' best to have it on hand. You don't want to completely torch all estro so don't go for letrozole or something like that. Go for anastrozole, which eliminates a good portion but doesn't nuke your estro - because that's never good. You actually need a balance between estro and test to be a healthy individual, despite bro scientists out there who think estro is solely a woman hormone. Letro will nuke your estro and unless you know how to take it or want that happening, stick with something like harsh. You could take the AI on presence of symptoms and this comes from experience more than anything else. Mood swings, anger, high emotionality, depression, anxiety etc all these can be symptoms your estro is way too high. Pop 0.5mg and you should be fine. It takes a fairly long time to do it's job and a big mistake you can make is thinking you can top-up the AI if you've already taken a dose. You can completely shut yourself down doing this so be careful. Trust your judgements and you should be fine.

[Mod-edit]... The OP is merely stating opinion, we don't advise PCT here... Certainly not for TRT doses..!!

We promote minimal polypharmacy for maximal therapeutic effect..

I'd stick to something around 8-12 weeks. You want to come off because sticking on without a good reason (you're not low T I guess so no point in staying on TRT unless you want to live on TRT thereafter) and make notes. How did it go? What can you refine? Did you get your shit done? And when it's needed again, fire away. This is a fairly simple template but it works.

Also, don't neglect your health and think because you're taking gear it will make you less susceptible to issues. It wont and this is actually where gear can be bad for you. Guys out there take gear and smash a tonne of drugs and wonder why they look and feel like shit and why they end up with health complications, now or further down the line. It doesn't give you a layer of protection to do whatever you want. If you eat like shit you probably will increase your bad cholesterol levels which will put more strain on your internals, particularly your heart. This can and does happen. Taking gear makes people more prone to bad cholesterol anyway because by taking it these markers are changed anyway and can become problematic for most people. Don't be stupid basically. Do what you have to do, look after your body and mind, utilise these powerful hormones for what they can do for you in the ways you want and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trt is meant to be forever isnt it imo? No use taking it and shutting yourself down to come off it.

Trt is meant to be forever isnt it imo? No use taking it and shutting yourself down to come off it.
No, its used for all sorts of stuff.
It was used in MMA at one point to help with recovery before USADA came in and changed it. Those guys were juiced to the gills. You have Olympic athletes who take gear. Not supposed to do but they do. Teams are always getting busted for doping. That's essentially TRT as well as analogues that are designed to escape known molecular structural analysis and done by some of the best experts in the business who are paid to help them evade detection. Boxers take gear, especially at the highest levels. They aren't on bodybuilder doses so its going to be in or around the TRT range to illicit hypertrophy and remain in anabolic states to aid in development and recovery. Athletics is filled to the gills with steroid use.

It's not a magic bullet for depression - like all alleged "cures" - after a certain period of time you are still you, you will probably still be thinking the same depressive thought patterns and you will probably become depressed again.
Never know,that testosteron have ad properties

No, its used for all sorts of stuff.
It was used in MMA at one point to help with recovery before USADA came in and changed it. Those guys were juiced to the gills. You have Olympic athletes who take gear. Not supposed to do but they do. Teams are always getting busted for doping. That's essentially TRT as well as analogues that are designed to escape known molecular structural analysis and done by some of the best experts in the business who are paid to help them evade detection. Boxers take gear, especially at the highest levels. They aren't on bodybuilder doses so its going to be in or around the TRT range to illicit hypertrophy and remain in anabolic states to aid in development and recovery. Athletics is filled to the gills with steroid use.

Not sure that's TRT - TRT is taking about the natural human dose (the human body produces 3-7mg of Test a day so if you're taking more than 50-70mg a week you arn't doing TRT you're juicing. Viotar - or whatever his name was who looked like a tank on "TRT" was obviously saucy as fuck - when he came off the TRT he lost about half his bodyweight. That's not really TRT. TRT Is using test for health reasons not bodybuilding.

It is EXTREMELY effective as an antidepressant for me.
Yes it didn't change my thought patterns but at least I am in a good mood, full of energy and able to work at changing them with a clear head.

I agree totally phobos - it's been the single greatest benefit to my life-long depression. But I'm an old fuck past 50 - maybe if you are 35 you can look more at your thinking. I dunno, I might have gone on it at 35 tho as well!

I agree totally phobos - it's been the single greatest benefit to my life-long depression. But I'm an old fuck past 50 - maybe if you are 35 you can look more at your thinking. I dunno, I might have gone on it at 35 tho as well!
I started at 37, I'm not saying I was deficient, but my depression also made sleeping increasingly harder, which obviously was affecting my Test production and general health.
Acoording to bloodwork my test was 600 to 800ng/dl, so reasonably good, but I put myself into supraphysiological range.
I'm just using test rather than taking a bunch of psych meds, I look at it as an off label use more than TRT.

Yes, an endocrinologist will decide if you present with low testosterone and recommend hormone replacement therapy, you should be on for the foreseeable future..
The blood levels will be checked to see if the dose is correct and titrated to suit individual needs..

Last edited:
I started at 37, I'm not saying I was deficient, but my depression also made sleeping increasingly harder, which obviously was affecting my Test production and general health.
Acoording to bloodwork my test was 600 to 800ng/dl, so reasonably good, but I put myself into supraphysiological range.
I'm just using test rather than taking a bunch of psych meds, I look at it as an off label use more than TRT.

What is your total weekly dose? You said you take it sub-q on a daily basis in small amounts? Can you elaborate it.

I am really thinking about doing this. I think i will start as a reward to myself when I taper off of phenibut completely. Again my goal is not to improve my physique since my unusually high natural testosterone production has allowed me to get as large as I'll ever want to be (albeit at the expense of my ligaments and connective tissue). My goal with taking testosterone is for cognitive, energy, and well-being improvements.

A few more questions.

As i mentioned before, while my serum testosterone has always been high, my 5-alpha-reductase must not convert much to DHT because while I have had my hair thin over time, I still have quite abit of hair. Would I pretty much be expected to lose more hair if say I jump from my natural 900ng/dl serum levels to say 2,000ng/dl through the introduction of exogenous testosterone?

What about testicular atrophy? Is this pretty much guaranteed when taking a lowish dose of testosterone (lets say 1/4 gram of testosterone per week). I have abnormally large balls in both length and width, also very heavy and dense which I suppose isn't surprising since my testosterone is has always been abnormally high. Will they significantly atrophy for say 250mg of testosterone per week? I suppose I don't care if they atrophy, there isn't much benefit to having large balls. I've had women comment that they were the largest balls they've ever seen, which doesn't really bring me much pride since it is more rare to hear a similar comment about the rest of the package. In any event, are my balls guaranteed to shrink with 1/4g of testosterone a week, and if so, what sort of percentage decrease are we talking about. I care far less about this part than hair loss.

Another question. While people have mentioned the improvements in mood, sleep, anxiety and energy, what negatives can one expect with a fairly low dose of testosterone (like 250mg/week)? For instance, an increase in reactivity? More volatility? Mood swings? Anger? While I am in control of my actions, especially now at my age, I do naturally tend to run a little on the hot-blooded, aggressive side (probably owing to my life long high testosterone levels). When I was younger in particular I was a bit of a brawler and always enjoyed a good fight, and I still feel that desire seething under the surface. For instance just a moment ago I heard a neighbor's adult son that still lives with his parents (he's probably my age) slam his car door, and I instantly fantasize about grabbing him and slapping him around abit. In fact I frequently fantasize about violence against other men, and would possibly engage in some of these things if I could get away with it. Again, I am a nice civilized guy who has good control of my actions (I'm not one of those guys who throws violent temper tantrums like an oversized 3 year old). But due to the mad-monkey juice my balls are constantly synthesizing and pushing out into my blood stream I am by nature drawn towards aggression and frequently feel that gorilla-like pull to exhibit dominant behaviors. My question is, will this become worse? Will these aggressive inclinations increase? Will I become more irritable? This doesn't worry me much at all but I am simply curious about the negative psychological effects of supraphysiological testosterone.

What is your total weekly dose? You said you take it sub-q on a daily basis in small amounts? Can you elaborate it.
Normally I take 150mg of Test Cypionate per week and 40mg of Masteron Enanthate per week, and I inject SubQ EOD (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tue, Thurs, Sat, and repeat)
I don't use an AI as I could not find a dose that would make me feel good, the Masteron removes mental high Estrogen symptoms, I had no physical symptoms except for some water retention.
A few more questions.

As i mentioned before, while my serum testosterone has always been high, my 5-alpha-reductase must not convert much to DHT because while I have had my hair thin over time, I still have quite abit of hair. Would I pretty much be expected to lose more hair if say I jump from my natural 900ng/dl serum levels to say 2,000ng/dl through the introduction of exogenous testosterone?
Your hair loss would likely be accelerated, especially at 2000ng/dl and over.
I wouldn't jump to 250mg/week right away, it may work for you as it does for many, but I'd start from 125-150 and stay there for 2-3 months, then titrate up if you want to experiment.
IME I don't like how I feel taking more than 150mg/week, I feel a bit sleepy and mentally foggy.
What about testicular atrophy? Is this pretty much guaranteed when taking a lowish dose of testosterone (lets say 1/4 gram of testosterone per week). I have abnormally large balls in both length and width, also very heavy and dense which I suppose isn't surprising since my testosterone is has always been abnormally high. Will they significantly atrophy for say 250mg of testosterone per week? I suppose I don't care if they atrophy, there isn't much benefit to having large balls. I've had women comment that they were the largest balls they've ever seen, which doesn't really bring me much pride since it is more rare to hear a similar comment about the rest of the package. In any event, are my balls guaranteed to shrink with 1/4g of testosterone a week, and if so, what sort of percentage decrease are we talking about. I care far less about this part than hair loss.
Taking Testosterone will cause some ball shrinkage, for me it's about 40-50%.
It's not strongly dose dependant, even very small amounts of exogenous Test will cause suppression of your HPTA in a few weeks.
Suppression is mostly caused by Estrogen levels, taking an AI (drugs that lower the rate of conversion of Test into Estradiol) or a SERM (drugs that occupy the Estrogen receptor blocking Estrogen's access to it) may restore some volume while you are on them, but I wouldn't recommend you take them for that purpose.
In fact you shouldn't run a SERM long term ever, and a dose of AI that reduces shrinkage is probably going to make you feel horrible and be very unhealthy for your brain and cardiovascular system.
HCG or Gonadorelin will restore testicular size and function even on cycle and are mentally tolerable and are probably going to be benign.
I wouldn't recommend these last 2 drugs just for your balls though, they will get your body producing DHEA and Pregnenolone which are important neurosteroids and that is their main benefit when taking AAS IMHO.
Another question. While people have mentioned the improvements in mood, sleep, anxiety and energy, what negatives can one expect with a fairly low dose of testosterone (like 250mg/week)? For instance, an increase in reactivity? More volatility? Mood swings? Anger? While I am in control of my actions, especially now at my age, I do naturally tend to run a little on the hot-blooded, aggressive side (probably owing to my life long high testosterone levels). When I was younger in particular I was a bit of a brawler and always enjoyed a good fight, and I still feel that desire seething under the surface. For instance just a moment ago I heard a neighbor's adult son that still lives with his parents (he's probably my age) slam his car door, and I instantly fantasize about grabbing him and slapping him around abit. In fact I frequently fantasize about violence against other men, and would possibly engage in some of these things if I could get away with it. Again, I am a nice civilized guy who has good control of my actions (I'm not one of those guys who throws violent temper tantrums like an oversized 3 year old). But due to the mad-monkey juice my balls are constantly synthesizing and pushing out into my blood stream I am by nature drawn towards aggression and frequently feel that gorilla-like pull to exhibit dominant behaviors. My question is, will this become worse? Will these aggressive inclinations increase? Will I become more irritable? This doesn't worry me much at all but I am simply curious about the negative psychological effects of supraphysiological testosterone.
IME no, Testosterone will not make you angrier or more prone to violence.
I wouldn't be sure if it's a negative, but I feel less stress during an argument/confrontation, which means I may drag it for too long which may be uncomfortable for the other person and make me come out as stubborn.
I was never aggressive or prone to violence anyway, and dragging an argument for too long is something I always did so no big changes there.
Having your Estradiol too high or too low can cause moodiness and snappy behaviour IME, so I would just recommend that you find a way to manage that.

There are steroids that are known for making almost anyone taking them a much worse person and even cause violent behaviour, Trenbolone, Halotestin/Fluoxymesterone and Cheque Drops/Mibolerone.
These are some of the most toxic and extreme compounds and you should not be taking them.

Another potential negative can be excessive horniness, even if you live with your partner your sex drive could become too high and not everyone wants to fuck 2 or 3 times per day every day and this could lead to some frustration.
No biggie as long as you don't start to wank it like a 14yo that just found PornHub.

Also, your body and facial hair will grow faster, and new hairs may grow as well.