• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS TDS Validation Thread

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
Hey y'all, I've seen similar threads in the past, but none unique to TDS so I thought this could be a nice addition.

If you are down and in need of a random compliment or validation, come to this thread.

Other BLers can say something positive to you, or something they admire about you.

Even if you don't have something personal to say to the commenter, we can at least try and gas them up with some random positivity.

Alternate Version of this thread in The Lounge

Last edited:
Hey y'all, I've seen similar threads in the past, but none unique to TDS so I thought this could be a nice addition.

If you are down and in need of a random compliment or validation, come to this thread.

Other BLers can say something positive to you, or something they admire about you.

Even if you don't have something personal to say to the commenter, we can at least try and gas them up with some random positivity.

There is a similar thread in the lounge, I will link to it once I'm back on the computer.

I'm so glad you decided to apply for mod here. I think you are the perfect fit. We really lucked out getting a guy like you on the team !

I'm so glad you decided to apply for mod here. I think you are the perfect fit. We really lucked out getting a guy like you on the team !

Damn mal, thank you so much, that means a lot to me.

BL saved my life more than once, so it's really an honor to be able contribute. Having a place for us all to comiserate is very important imo.

You are a great leader and make the forum a better place to be every single day.

I love this idea for a thread! ✨

Awesome! I appreciate your postings Audiobook, your openness about your struggles and your sometimes lukewarm positivity through your ups and downs, is highly appreciated, valued in The Dark Side. It is also endearing. I haven't gotten to know you super well yet, but I hope we can continue to comiserate and get through this life together through this forum.

Hey, what a nice idea to cheer people up!
Would you like some practice?
Today I chose opioid peace. I feel bad about that. And good about it too because the moment I did, I felt that absolute certainty that this is right. It hasn't taken full effect yet.
I decided opiates once a week would be fine. It would be if my brain would stop deleting yesterday and convincing me it's been a week already 🤣
I also feel sad that I seem to just piss people off here, I don't mean to, I'm just trying to get by while wishing I wasn't really addicted the best feeling ever and that's a moving target.
Oh fuck, I just remembered that I need to do this again tomorrow because tomorrow is a day I can't be ill, I should have waited.
I have people in life that I simply can't face either way and it's getting hard to avoid them now most adults in my country are vaccinated and people are emerging from hibernation. It makes me want to hide. Most of the crap we are expected to do isn't actually important, it's all artificial construct, but somewhere in that artificial construct I've found people who love and keep me and I'd be dead otherwise.
Somewhere there is the middle ground that I won't lose my footing on, the invisible tightrope that I'm trying to get back on top of.
Can't do it while fucked up.
Certainly can't do it not fucked up 🤣
Now I'm just going to post this before I feel like a complete twat and delete it.