• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Terrible Times

couple questions: were you on methadone maintenance & don't have bottles or travel bottle privileges? Or were you using methadone as a recreational thing? Just curious..

can ya get pregabalin (lyrica), kratom, black seed oil?
that shit they got in ne pa is killing mfs left and right
ya feel me?

If you can show that you are a registered clinic user in your hometown you can probably dose where you are. All they have to do is call your clinic.

Why did you go on vacation without your doses? No choice?
Absolutely no choice. Been trying local clinics but they have no give due to me being on a split dose. Simple, quick answers, maybe a sorry, and have a nice day lol
My councilor said just do what you have to do and assured me I’ll be ok back home, but in the mean time…. Im so exhausted.

I am so sorry to hear that, mate.
I hope you can get some meds to help you. People talk about loperamide and Kratom, they say they work to some extent and you don't need a rx. I have no personal experience with them, so I don't know, but maybe give them a chance?
I hope you go back home soon.
I wish you the best Jasper, I really do ❤

Stuck in Charlotte…… Bad choices on my part. 4 weeks and my life is now upside down.
Thanks for asking
Guess you never made it home after being in PA, huh? I thought you were just on vacation with the family for 2 weeks.

How did you end up in NC ?

Hey, man! Are you any better? Have you had access to methadone or something to help, at least?

Hey, man! Are you any better? Have you had access to methadone or something to help, at least?
Some street stuff… it’s just a battle. I had the choice to go back or leave with a friend and try to put 20+ years of abuse behind me. Chose latter, chose dumb, now I’m farther away. Don’t want that break rules but once I find something down here I’m headed back up north.

Don't be so quick to give up on the clinics even if they are quick to give up on you

There are few places in the whole country that will do split dosing. You're a lucky dog if you get that. I tried for years. If you can handle just 1 daily dose, I'm sure the local clinics would take you, and wouldn't that be 100X better than full cold turkey kicking?

Don't be so quick to give up on the clinics even if they are quick to give up on you

There are few places in the whole country that will do split dosing. You're a lucky dog if you get that. I tried for years. If you can handle just 1 daily dose, I'm sure the local clinics would take you, and wouldn't that be 100X better than full cold turkey kicking?
ya i dont get your decision, i need split dosing i live in Los Angeles and the clinic doctor here told me he wishes he could have started me with split dosing from day 1 but that the state of CA restricts that until you get take home dosing. So i gotta wait for my take homes i guess... but then i wonder how would i split dose with the clinic when i dose during the day? They give you a bottle to take home for that day for second dose? Anyone have experience with this, thanks. Also curious of other peoples maintenance dose and what is realistic in holding me 24 hours. Im on 105 mgs i dont feel 100% still

ya i dont get your decision, i need split dosing i live in Los Angeles and the clinic doctor here told me he wishes he could have started me with split dosing from day 1 but that the state of CA restricts that until you get take home dosing. So i gotta wait for my take homes i guess... but then i wonder how would i split dose with the clinic when i dose during the day? They give you a bottle to take home for that day for second dose? Anyone have experience with this, thanks. Also curious of other peoples maintenance dose and what is realistic in holding me 24 hours. Im on 105 mgs i dont feel 100% still

IME you're just going to have to struggle on pickup days and deal with a single dose. It's a lie that you can keep raising your dose and eventually it'll last 24 hours. I would recommend tapering down once you get take homes/split dose