• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Tested yellow Philip Plein in a laboratory.

Achten

Bluelighter
I brought in this yellow Philip Plein bought in The Netherlands in may of this year. Sorry for the late add. Advertised as +200mg MDMA, came back as 92mg MDMA, no known adulterants detected.

Picture:

92mg is a high dose for todays MDMA. But I know that in The Netherlands they make stronger pills for home consumption (within The Netherlands) and weaker ones for export.

I used to know a guy who made the Audi TT pills. He insisted they were strong (although he himself never took drugs) and when I tested, I told him they were 76mg MDMA. Nothing bad in them - but either he lied to me (I don't think so - we have history) OR he was buying 'MDMA powder) that had been bashed 50-50.

I didn't think to tell him but he was so confident his product was 'heel sterk' so I think he was being ripped off. I tell you, he is someone I would NOT rip off.

Yea the one time I tried one of these supposed “200mg” beans it felt like maybe 125. I miss the old mints around me where 100mg bean was 100mg, sometimes 125–150. And they were 75mg MDMA, 25mg MDA in the pills I really enjoyed from that crew.

Loose crystal all the way these days, I weigh my dose exact every time. Kids these days couldn’t tell you 200mg from 50.

-GC

Yeah i know. I actually sent this to the lab to show my friends. They pop 3-4 pills a night and think the pills are 200+mg. Its like LSD tabs, everyone thinks they are having +250mics tabs. They are probably not. A few years ago i sent some tabs to the lab and they came back 35mcg. Classic bicycle day print.

I myself only use MDMA powder (and i only use it at home), tested by the same lab at 75-80% (max being 84%) purity with a fault percentage of 10%. 160mg (2mg/kg bodyweight) is couch and cuddle stuff for me.

Yeah i know. I actually sent this to the lab to show my friends. They pop 3-4 pills a night and think the pills are 200+mg. Its like LSD tabs, everyone thinks they are having +250mics tabs. They are probably not. A few years ago i sent some tabs to the lab and they came back 35mcg. Classic bicycle day print.

I myself only use MDMA powder (and i only use it at home), tested by the same lab at 75-80% (max being 84%) purity with a fault percentage of 10%. 160mg (2mg/kg bodyweight) is couch and cuddle stuff for me.

How did those 35ug tabs feel? I never know the potency of the ones I get but generally I like tabs where 1/2 can give a solid trip. I’ll take 1/4 for at home trips and 1/2-2 depending on the intensity I want for outdoor trips.

2.5 doses is the most I’ve taken and I felt like I could control peoples emotions. There was a green grid too about tree top height that covered the sky. My brother saw the same visual. At one point we went to take a piss and both of us got lost I couldn’t tell my ass from my elbow. That trip was wonderful I’ve never felt more on point but more tripped out.

Sorry for the tangent but yea curious what a 35ug dose feels like, I’m guessing you’d need more than 1.

-GC

There have been a few example of enantiopure (R) MDMA which is much less active and more which had an enantiomeric excess of the (S) isomer. Say 65% (S) to 35% (R).

I SUSPECT that it was a scam. Dealers who relied on field-tests rather than human subjects. Because either they used a stereoselective synthesis (possible, but more work/cost to get a weaker product) or they were resolving the isomers, cutting the (S) so it was only 50% pure and selling it as 'pur' MDMA.

I guess the 3rd possibility is that someone has found a direct route from PMK glycidate to MDMA and it produces only (R). This sounds unlikely, but formation of the glycidate relies on a cheap reagent. One isomer of that reagent is cheaper to make than the other.

BTW PMK glycidate is a CLASS of compound, not a specific compound. It's produced from an ester, usually the methyl ester - but many alcohols will work. So as the law made 1 illegal, they just swapped to the next (ethyl ester) and they can swap to the n-propyl, isopropyl and then 4 different positional isomers of butyl alcohol. And so on.

How did those 35ug tabs feel? I never know the potency of the ones I get but generally I like tabs where 1/2 can give a solid trip. I’ll take 1/4 for at home trips and 1/2-2 depending on the intensity I want for outdoor trips.

2.5 doses is the most I’ve taken and I felt like I could control peoples emotions. There was a green grid too about tree top height that covered the sky. My brother saw the same visual. At one point we went to take a piss and both of us got lost I couldn’t tell my ass from my elbow. That trip was wonderful I’ve never felt more on point but more tripped out.

Sorry for the tangent but yea curious what a 35ug dose feels like, I’m guessing you’d need more than 1.

-GC

It has been awhile but I guess you could say they felt as was to be expected.

I dosed half to test-run (It was the time of my very first experiments and everybody around me called me crazy so I was all alone and titrating up Shulgin-style with every new substance and batch) and in absence of a real peak I redosed with mushrooms. Maybe not the most sensible thing but it was in my beginning days like I said. So even then 17,5mcg was so mild that I liked to add something. I was using something new every week so to speak so I never really got round to trying them again with more experience. Now I just keep them as a relic of sorts ;).

Nowadays I prefer the legal alternatives because dose is pretty uniform. 25mcg for a casual walk in nature. 100mcg for a trip with friends, with the possibility of adding some MDMA.

You made me curious, maybe I should try them again after all :)

It has been awhile but I guess you could say they felt as was to be expected.

I dosed half to test-run (It was the time of my very first experiments and everybody around me called me crazy so I was all alone and titrating up Shulgin-style with every new substance and batch) and in absence of a real peak I redosed with mushrooms. Maybe not the most sensible thing but it was in my beginning days like I said. So even then 17,5mcg was so mild that I liked to add something. I was using something new every week so to speak so I never really got round to trying them again with more experience. Now I just keep them as a relic of sorts ;).

Nowadays I prefer the legal alternatives because dose is pretty uniform. 25mcg for a casual walk in nature. 100mcg for a trip with friends, with the possibility of adding some MDMA.

You made me curious, maybe I should try them again after all :)

It’s not terribly often someone gets a chance to really dial in what a true LSD dosage is for them, you have that opportunity :)

I’m just curious cuz like I said, I’ve never had the slightest clue of micrograms from my very first trip until now. Back then the rule was if someone tried to talk up the dosage they weren’t to be trusted. Nowadays with lab testing at some folks fingertips it’s a different world.

-GC

This drop in strength happened just about when Covid started. The monthly test-results in Vienna barely resemble the ones from 3-4 years ago. Look at the results from the last couple of weeks (here, here and here) and compare them to the older ones from 2017/18. I had one silver Plata Plomo pill tested at 272mg in October 2018. Also, a Punisher pill with exactly 220mg MDMA and a purple Tomorrowland with 231mg (can’t find the official test-result atm). Good times! MDMA was so insanely cheap and the quality in Europe was superb. So many great-looking, high quality presses back then, it was actually difficult to encounter pills that didn’t contain MDMA. In 2019, 95% of all tested ecstasy pills and 96% of all tested MDMA samples in Vienna contained solely MDMA. The average pill contained 176mg MDMA and the average MDMA sample had a purity of 98%.
I’m really looking forward to the report of 2022…

Last edited:
This drop in strength happened just about when Covid started. The monthly test-results in Vienna barely resemble the ones from 3-4 years ago. Look at the results from the last couple of weeks (here, here and here) and compare them with the older ones from 2017/18. I had one silver Plata Plomo pill tested at 272mg in October 2018. Also, a Punisher pill with exactly 220mg MDMA and a purple Tomorrowland with 231mg (can’t find the official test-result atm). Good times! MDMA was so insanely cheap and the quality in Europe was superb. So many great-looking, high quality presses back then, it was actually difficult to encounter pills that didn’t contain MDMA. In 2019, 95% of all tested ecstasy pills and 96% of all tested MDMA samples in Vienna contained solely MDMA. The average pill contained 176mg MDMA and the average MDMA sample had a purity of 98%.
I’m really looking forward to the report of 2022…

What are things like now in your neck of the woods? I’ll be honest I felt like this year was the first year in a long time it was less easy to find. Still around but not as pure and not as accessible. On the flip side every Jack, Jill and Harry has got really pure MDA, so it ain’t all bad.

-GC

Also, a Punisher pill with exactly 220mg MDMA and a purple Tomorrowland with 231mg (can’t find the official test-result atm).
Lol, just saw that a guy submitted caffeine for analysis and it came back as MDPV! Just imagine… "Oh yeah, I’m gonna go easy tonight boys, only a moderate dose of caffeine for me so I don’t fall asleep".:ROFLMAO:

What are things like now in your neck of the woods? I’ll be honest I felt like this year was the first year in a long time it was less easy to find. Still around but not as pure and not as accessible. On the flip side every Jack, Jill and Harry has got really pure MDA, so it ain’t all bad.
It’s still quite easy to find pills but they are weak and often contain no MDMA at all, which is something that I would’ve never imagined 3 years ago. My friends recently bought some and the result came back as low dose amphetamine and caffeine… I rarely take MDMA anymore and luckily have a few doses left of some 99% lab-tested MDMA which I’m gonna save for special occasions. Really not looking forward to the day when I have to buy some again. MDA is non-existent in Austria, would love to try it some day.

Last edited:
Yea it’s so strange how MDA has remained a fairly common drug in the US. Yet isn’t in Europe, I think that shows different synthetic routes.

MDA is definitely great. In the end if you only get one MDMA is the top dog, but MDA is not far behind. MDMA/MDA combination is amazing.

-GC

90mg is definitely on the lower side but still a solid dose. While I prefer 120mg, I’ve used 90 and been surprised where it got me.

-GC

I don't understand the double negative.

90mg is a good introductory dose for a small person

for a "dutch" pill is this a verry low quality pill and put you into a verry risky situation.
you have the urge to redose and will put you into a OD.

Thanks for your sympathy.

I never take pills, I actually tested this for friends. I only use MDMA powder, tested at 78% purity (84 being max) around 150mg in a single dose.

I don't think its a low quality pill, since it contained only MDMA as psychoactive substance. Knowing its around 90mg seems a plus to me. I don't see why people would redose knowing this. I don't think there's a prevalent risk for OD.

Didn't Shulgin say 'not more than 1.5mg per Kg of bodyweight' or similar? Interesting since MDMA has a LogP of 3.2 so most of it will migrate to fat tissue. That a limit is set on bodyweight strongly suggests that it's toxic to the fatty organs of the body.

I think he said 1-2mg/kg, but I get your point.

I have never heard of "LogP of 3.2" and its relevance to fatty tissue. Care to elaborate or point me to some reading material for laypeople ?