• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social That Opioid-Withdrawal Horny

Jesus that must have been brutal to cold turkey 60 mgs. I jumped off at 2.5 mg per day

Absolutely. I honestly have no idea how I did it. I was living in a homeless hostel at the time, too, so it was an already dreadful situation and I didn't even have any "luxuries" like a proper home or family around me or even things like internet access. I was pretty much fine for about 10 days (mild symptoms) but then I got the full-blown acute withdrawal and it lasted for TEN WEEKS. I was also alcohol-dependent and continued drinking through that time (alcohol withdrawal is extremely dangerous and can often be fatal in itself, so I wasn't gonna withdraw from that, too) but I was still in the acute phase of opioid withdrawal for ten fucking weeks instead of the usual like 5 days.
I lost so much weight, too. My weight generally fluctuates (as an adult, my BMI has been as high as 31 and as low as 14), even in recent years when I'm much more stable it generally fluctuates between around 112lb and 125lbs...but (thanks to the methadone) I gotten up to 145lb at the time I Cold Turkey'd it and by the time the 10 weeks were over (even though I was drinking alcohol with all it's calories and TRYING to eat, when I could) I was down to 102lb by the end of the 10 weeks.
It's something I'm proud of, though...that I had the strength to do that, you know? [the quitting methadone cold turkey, not the weight-loss side-effect]
Ironically, now I get filled with despair and hopelessness just going like 24-36 hours without my opioids lol.

Unfortunately, I have severe chronic pain (that has gotten SIGNIFICANTLY worse since I quit the methadone like that 5/6 years ago) so I'll always have to take opiates, but at least the pain meds I take now (Dihydrocodeine, Morphine, Gabapentin) are rx'd by my doctor (my addiction started when I was given IV morphine 6 times a day in hospital for 3 months and then given a high-dose Oxy script after, not with heroin, but I started buying a lot of addition oxy on the dark web etc) rather than buying pills and then the methadone was a pain in the ass because my pain makes walking for more then 5-10 minutes (or more than a dozen steps on a bad day) extremely painful and tiring and I was to make a 40 minute (there and back) treck to the pharmacy every day to get it.

Absolutely. I honestly have no idea how I did it. I was living in a homeless hostel at the time, too, so it was an already dreadful situation and I didn't even have any "luxuries" like a proper home or family around me or even things like internet access. I was pretty much fine for about 10 days (mild symptoms) but then I got the full-blown acute withdrawal and it lasted for TEN WEEKS. I was also alcohol-dependent and continued drinking through that time (alcohol withdrawal is extremely dangerous and can often be fatal in itself, so I wasn't gonna withdraw from that, too) but I was still in the acute phase of opioid withdrawal for ten fucking weeks instead of the usual like 5 days.
I lost so much weight, too. My weight generally fluctuates (as an adult, my BMI has been as high as 31 and as low as 14), even in recent years when I'm much more stable it generally fluctuates between around 112lb and 125lbs...but (thanks to the methadone) I gotten up to 145lb at the time I Cold Turkey'd it and by the time the 10 weeks were over (even though I was drinking alcohol with all it's calories and TRYING to eat, when I could) I was down to 102lb by the end of the 10 weeks.
It's something I'm proud of, though...that I had the strength to do that, you know? [the quitting methadone cold turkey, not the weight-loss side-effect]
Ironically, now I get filled with despair and hopelessness just going like 24-36 hours without my opioids lol.

Unfortunately, I have severe chronic pain (that has gotten SIGNIFICANTLY worse since I quit the methadone like that 5/6 years ago) so I'll always have to take opiates, but at least the pain meds I take now (Dihydrocodeine, Morphine, Gabapentin) are rx'd by my doctor (my addiction started when I was given IV morphine 6 times a day in hospital for 3 months and then given a high-dose Oxy script after, not with heroin, but I started buying a lot of addition oxy on the dark web etc) rather than buying pills and then the methadone was a pain in the ass because my pain makes walking for more then 5-10 minutes (or more than a dozen steps on a bad day) extremely painful and tiring and I was to make a 40 minute (there and back) treck to the pharmacy every day to get it.s
Sorry about your pain. I have CP too and the methadone was scripted for pain not for my secret addiction.

10 weeks of acute WD? Like shitting and stomach cramps and no sleep for like a week straight?

I'm at 8 days now and feelnlikenthe worst is behind me....it's been easy coming off 2.5 mg. But you saying it took 10 days to really peak scares me a bit

Sorry about your pain. I have CP too and the methadone was scripted for pain not for my secret addiction.

10 weeks of acute WD? Like shitting and stomach cramps and no sleep for like a week straight?

I'm at 8 days now and feelnlikenthe worst is behind me....it's been easy coming off 2.5 mg. But you saying it took 10 days to really peak scares me a bit

Sorry, scaring you was absolutely not my intention. TBF I'd think coming off 60mg and coming off 2.5mg are very different things.

Yeah, I mean all the alcohol helped with sleeping, anxiety etc...but yes...the shits, vomiting, trembling, sweating, muscle and bone pain...for 10 fucking weeks. Like literally the 5ish days of very acute, severe wd you get from heroin or oxy, but it lasts for 70 days instead.
I found out afterwards that Methadone was actually invented/synthesized by the Nazi's and was like "yeah, makes sense". It'd be a pretty good weapon. Get someone hooked on it and then cut them off and they're pretty much debilitated for 2-3 months. The US government (and I think some others in Latin America) have actually used (I may be getting the name wrong) Dihydroxydiamorphine withdrawal (after weeks of repeated, forced exposure) to torture information out of civilians suspected of being spies or similar.

Why is it you're coming off the M if it's for pain then? Is it not working well? My doctor has told me that (at least in the UK) no doctor here will ever prescribe methadone for pain. Shame as due to my history, although I'm on the highest dose of the DHC (if you don't have DHC in your country, the max of it is 8 pills a day and 1 pill is the equivalent of a 7.5mg hydrocodone), my morphine dose is ridiculously low (ONE a day and it's IR so I basically have to choose which 4 hours out of each day I'd like my pain to be tolerable *sigh* usually before bed so I can at least get like 3-5 hours of uninterrupted sleep before pain wakes me up every 30-90 minutes). So I asked about methadone, since I'd been on it (albeit for addiction) for a couple years without issue but got a resounding NO, as apparently it's ONLY for addiction here. I HAD actually convinced him to consider prescribing me low-dose (I think the 25mcg ones, but even the 12.5 would be helpful) Fentanyl patches, but that was RIGHT when the whole fentanyl crises started in the US so he veto'd that idea very quickly after that.

Sorry, scaring you was absolutely not my intention. TBF I'd think coming off 60mg and coming off 2.5mg are very different things.

Yeah, I mean all the alcohol helped with sleeping, anxiety etc...but yes...the shits, vomiting, trembling, sweating, muscle and bone pain...for 10 fucking weeks. Like literally the 5ish days of very acute, severe wd you get from heroin or oxy, but it lasts for 70 days instead.
I found out afterwards that Methadone was actually invented/synthesized by the Nazi's and was like "yeah, makes sense". It'd be a pretty good weapon. Get someone hooked on it and then cut them off and they're pretty much debilitated for 2-3 months. The US government (and I think some others in Latin America) have actually used (I may be getting the name wrong) Dihydroxydiamorphine withdrawal (after weeks of repeated, forced exposure) to torture information out of civilians suspected of being spies or similar.

Why is it you're coming off the M if it's for pain then? Is it not working well? My doctor has told me that (at least in the UK) no doctor here will ever prescribe methadone for pain. Shame as due to my history, although I'm on the highest dose of the DHC (if you don't have DHC in your country, the max of it is 8 pills a day and 1 pill is the equivalent of a 7.5mg hydrocodone), my morphine dose is ridiculously low (ONE a day and it's IR so I basically have to choose which 4 hours out of each day I'd like my pain to be tolerable *sigh* usually before bed so I can at least get like 3-5 hours of uninterrupted sleep before pain wakes me up every 30-90 minutes). So I asked about methadone, since I'd been on it (albeit for addiction) for a couple years without issue but got a resounding NO, as apparently it's ONLY for addiction here. I HAD actually convinced him to consider prescribing me low-dose (I think the 25mcg ones, but even the 12.5 would be helpful) Fentanyl patches, but that was RIGHT when the whole fentanyl crises started in the US so he veto'd that idea very quickly after that.
That 10 straight weeks of a what is like an acute heroin withdrawal at day 5.....sounds like a nightmare. Jesus indont think I'd heard of a methadone withdrawal that bad. Why did you come off such a High dose? And how long had you been on methadone?

My pain is bladder cystitis from ketamine damage and it flares then won't hurt then flares and this is a cycle of on and off pain.

When I started methadone though I had pretty severe pain for like 6 months I was clean off opioids prior but got on methadone because that flare was just lasting forever.

I've had a good handle on it latley and had tapered so low while I wasn't in pain that i kinda just stopped taking it without planning to and kept going with the detox. I might be brought back to methadone if the flares too badly but I have some other medicines and therapies I can try before going back to opioids if it gets bad enough.

At the least this is a good tolerance break...at the most I've found out how to responsibly manage disease so I don't get pain too much and domt have to get back in methadone or whatever opioid

Last edited:
That 10 straight weeks of a what is like an acute heroin withdrawal at day 5.....sounds like a nightmare. Jesus indont think I'd heard of a methadone withdrawal that bad. Why did you come off such a High dose? And how long had you been on methadone?

My pain is bladder cystitis from ketamine damage and it flares then won't hurt then flares and this is a cycle of on and off pain.

When I started methadone though I had pretty severe pain for like 6 months I was clean off opioids prior but got on methadone because that flare was just lasting forever.

I've had a good handle on it latley and had tapered so low while I wasn't in pain that i kinda just stopped taking it without planning to and kept going with the detox. I might be brought back to methadone if the flares too badly but I have some other medicines and therapies I can try before going back to opioids if it gets bad enough.

At the least this is a good tolerance break...at the most I've found out how to responsibly manage disease so I don't get pain too much and domt have to get back in methadone or whatever opioid

Sounds like you're being smart about it 👍

Tolerance breaks are always good. I do that with my Gabapentin. I get 164 pills every 28 days but they never last more than about 14. Partly 'cause I do somewhat abuse them but also because it means that I don't get physically dependent on them like I am with my opioids and also, while I build some tolerance over the 2ish weeks I take them for, it means that that tolerance is back down to zero by the time the 2 weekish break is over and I start taking them again.

Ya'll know what I'm talking about.

26 hours into it and I just came so hard I chipped a tooth.

Anyone know the science behind it?
Opiate use suppresses the so-called 'appetitive' behaviours. It reduces your libido and your desire for food. So when you remove that suppression, all that snaps back with a vengeance.

I recently went on a bit of a bender and then took myself off aaaand shall we just say I spent ages under a hot shower in the company of a tube of waterproof lubricant.... 😁

I dont think it's testosterone because you will literally get horny as soon as you start getting sick so testosterone hasn't had time to increase yet on day 1 or 2.

If I had to guess I'd say it involves dopamine or a craving thereof which the drug usually gives. I also get super hungry during withdrawal where no matter how much I eat, instill need more.

I think both the hunger and sex are tied to a fiend for dopamine which usually regulates both these functions and suddenly your body is screaming for satisfaction of any sort (drug, food, or sex).

I would say testosterone plays a role in the diminished sex drive over time in opioid addicts.

That's my guess
I think it’s the fact that you’re actually FEELING things that have been suppressed for as long as you’ve been doing the drug. It’s called the Pink Cloud. The first week or 2 after you get clean. You’re horny and have a ton of energy and feel things.

When I stopped H, I was feeling like such shit, but was super horny at the same time.

I think it’s the fact that you’re actually FEELING things that have been suppressed for as long as you’ve been doing the drug. It’s called the Pink Cloud. The first week or 2 after you get clean. You’re horny and have a ton of energy and feel things.

When I stopped H, I was feeling like such shit, but was super horny at the same time.
This response is essentially correct. Your opioid receptors are no longer being activated, and thus your sex drive is no longer being suppressed.

The suppression of the production of sex hormones by opioids is obviously an important factor too, but not the only thing at play here.

I am again abusing benzos and opioids after about 1.5 months clean. Master bated for this first time in like 2 weeks yesterday. No sex of course.

I think society places so much emphasis on sex and that "u have to be fucking" to be fulfilled. If I could get that guilt off my back maybe I wouldn't feel so bad about be basically asexual on pills

I think society places so much emphasis on sex and that "u have to be fucking" to be fulfilled.
so true

I look at social media and various women shaking their ass on camera and my only thought is "this reminds me of an orange assed monkey with a cell phone"

with thousands of men/boys from various walks of life transfixed as if by some black magic spell

it makes me physically and mentally ill

10 years ago I'd feel differently about such a spectacle, maybe the drugs made me asexual, I don't know... but all I see is a bunch of monkeys crowding over a bright orange monkey ass, and nothing more...

nothing more

monkeys and fascinating orange monkey asses

I am again abusing benzos and opioids after about 1.5 months clean. Master bated for this first time in like 2 weeks yesterday. No sex of course.

I think society places so much emphasis on sex and that "u have to be fucking" to be fulfilled. If I could get that guilt off my back maybe I wouldn't feel so bad about be basically asexual on pills
I don’t feel bad about being asexual on opioids
when I got clean and got my sex drive back I got into a relationship and with it came all the misery of a relationship
asexual is underrated

sorry you relapsed though 💖

can you fly ?

have you made a mirror room in your dreams yet so you awake when you fall a sleep and can direct which door you go to.

yep night time is best time.

I am free and if I am at sea they cant touch me yet I can still fly.

so true

I look at social media and various women shaking their ass on camera and my only thought is "this reminds me of an orange assed monkey with a cell phone"

with thousands of men/boys from various walks of life transfixed as if by some black magic spell

10 years ago I'd feel differently about such a spectacle, maybe the drugs made me asexual, I don't know... but all I see is a bunch of monkeys crowding over a bright orange monkey ass, and nothing more...

nothing more

I'm a guy...and the men that subscribe to these pages and simp over these women they will never get within 20 ft of without being knocked out by a security guard...how they send them money on only fans...it's so fucking pathetic.

If you're horny go to a bar and pick a girl up or hire a prostitute. But something just sickens me about the "through the screen" sexuality that has come about

so true

nothing more

I’m not sure we’re looking at the same asses. 😝

🍊🍊

Any kind of drug or alcohol abuse led to me having no sex drive…especially in the drinking cycle- I call the wash cycle. Over Drink. Hangover. Drink to squash hangover. Then Over Drink. Rinse and Repeat.

I agree with society’s Obsession with sex and the constant influx of girls and women looking like actual whores. It’s disgusting and obscene. 12 year olds are already thinking about how they identify sexually and which pronouns they use and how they express their “gender”. And everyone is so woke it’s a group think: if I’m not cool with a guy who feels like a girl today using the shower next to me at the gym and seeing me naked, or if I don’t want to fuck all 200 genders, then I’m clearly Really close minded and will be canceled. I had to memorize all my Child’s Friend’s pronouns

But back to the topic (have to stay on task)… I have felt almost asexual before at times in my life where I was focused on other things. I’ve always been a sapiosexual (however you spell it), meaning I have to have an intellectual connection with someone to be attracted to them. And by them, I mean her. Using drugs and over drinking made me repulsed by sex sometimes.

I like rap, some rap. And r and b. And some hip hop. But not really anymore. Every song is either a woman bragging about how wet her pussy is and how she wants to fuck all night, or it’s a dude bragging about all the head he gets or fucking every woman (or girl) in sight. It gets old.

Sorry for rambling.

I guess it's the testosterone coming back, opiates strongly suppress its production (less so kratom/bupe as partial agonists) and levels will be low (as high for prolactin) for quite a while into sobriety but there might be a rebound causing horniness.

That's interesting. So do opioids suppress testosterone production enough to cause changes in the body? Wouldn't that cause like breast tissue growth, testicular shrinkage, redistribution of body fat etc in male addicts?

so true

nothing more

" Fascinating orange monkey asses " :LOL:

Sounds like @Mr. Krinkle 's new thread title for his Chapter 2 in the lounge

I'm a guy...and the men that subscribe to these pages and simp over these women they will never get within 20 ft of without being knocked out by a security guard...how they send them money on only fans...it's so fucking pathetic.

If you're horny go to a bar and pick a girl up or hire a prostitute. But something just sickens me about the "through the screen" sexuality that has come about
ye me too fuck internet porn and ad-sense its killed the internet and made sex addicts of normal people.

ye me too fuck internet porn and ad-sense its killed the internet and made sex addicts of normal people.
Internet porn has totally ruined my sex life as I now prefer porn to sex.

But i would never pay an online only fans girls for "real" attention. I like that the computer is not a person...and being free is a bonus.