• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc THC/MDMA HOMEMADE VAPE CARTRIDGES

nznity

Bluelighter
Wow,
I'm posting this in OD cause I didn't know whether to post it in MDMA or the Cannabis Discussion.
There's a local brand called "Jaguar" in Perú 🇵🇪 , selling a new formula of thc vape cartridges with 10% MDMA( I really have no fucking idea how the fk they mixed the THC with the MDMA, whether the M is I'm hydrochloride form or base or whatever. But all my friends that have tried it so far, they say it's fucking BOMB.
I got a couple pics here, I'm not bsing.
These pics are LEGIT. I wanna know what you guys 🤔? Cheers

Has it been tested and confirmed to really be mdma?

My opinion is that You’d have to freebase it because the salt decomposes before vaporizing. and I’ve freebased meth and it’s impossible to freebase it it will melt your throat

Has it been tested and confirmed to really be mdma?

My opinion is that You’d have to freebase it because the salt decomposes before vaporizing. and I’ve freebased meth and it’s impossible to freebase it it will melt your throat
Yes, I asked the ig of the producer and it's just a "microdose". It's only 100mg in a 1g cartridge, it's meant to be hit just a few puffs a day for depression**** they say. Well, they're experimenting with it. There's a lot of good MDMA here, so I wouldn't doubt it's a bunk product. A bit pricey too, like 40-50$. They're testing it tho, I think it's cool that they're looking for other ways of mdma comsumption for depression.
Btw, they sell on an ig site but u have to be referred, only a few select ppl.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it’s MDMA base. No reason why it couldn’t be vaped, same as amph base (real base, oil) can be smoked for a very good results.

If it has like 100mg and you can smoke it nicely fast enough I can see no other result but awe. Puffing small hits all day would probably be a waste.

Nah, secondary amines, like MDMA or meth, are the most basic and as such corrosive. If they weren't, I'd have a working ketamine vape pen, by now...
This is exactly my experience trying to freebase a few different 2’ anmoetamines …even ones that vape beautifully as a salt.

Last edited:
This is exactly my experience trying to freebase a few different 2’ anmoetamines …even ones that vape beautifully as a salt.
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it’s MDMA base. No reason why it couldn’t be vaped, same as amph base (real base, oil) can be smoked for a very good results.

If it has like 100mg and you can smoke it nicely fast enough I can see no other result but awe. Puffing small hits all day would probably be a waste.
Nah, secondary amines, like MDMA or meth, are the most basic and as such corrosive. If they weren't, I'd have a working ketamine vape pen, by now...
Mhmmm, you guys just made me curious, perhaps I could ask thr guys who makes this how whether he used a salt or base. I don't wanna ask too many questions though cause maybe he could think im trying to copy him and tell me to gtfo. But I'll contact him and tell u guys what info I can get. It Is an interesting product indeed, I asked him and he told me it's not meant to be used to get high, but for ppl with depression or idk anyone actually to give it a few puffs when they're feeling down.

Mhmmm, you guys just made me curious, perhaps I could ask thr guys who makes this how whether he used a salt or base. I don't wanna ask too many questions though cause maybe he could think im trying to copy him and tell me to gtfo. But I'll contact him and tell u guys what info I can get. It Is an interesting product indeed, I asked him and he told me it's not meant to be used to get high, but for ppl with depression or idk anyone actually to give it a few puffs when they're feeling down.
Concentrated THC vapes aren’t meant to get you high (even without added amphetamines)?….man weed gets fucked up real good. A+ recreational drug when used only 1 or 2x a week

But as someone else mentioned above…mdma is basically inactive on low doses….however IV mdma works really well at low doses but it feels just like a stimulant with no psychedelic magic via IV - maybe smoking (if even possible) is also effective at low dose.

I would worry about vaping mdma. Not hard to imagine pyrolysis cracking open the methylenedioxy ring and para methoxy or hydroxyl amohetsmine is know to be a really nasty and toxic metabolite of amps

Even the para halogen amps like 4 FA…as soon as you put a big atom at the para position it becomes highly toxic like 4FCl and 4FBr

So i feel like any amp para substituted with a large substitution might be a problem

Last edited:
Concentrated THC vapes aren’t meant to get you high (even without added amphetamines)?….man weed gets fucked up real good. A+ recreational drug when used only 1 or 2x a week

But as someone else mentioned above…mdma is basically inactive on low doses….however IV mdma works really well at low doses but it feels just like a stimulant with no psychedelic magic via IV - maybe smoking (if even possible) is also effective at low dose.

I would worry about vaping mdma. Not hard to imagine pyrolysis cracking open the methylenedioxy ring and para methoxy or hydroxyl amohetsmine is know to be a really nasty and toxic metabolite of amps

Even the para halogen amps like 4 FA…as soon as you put a big atom at the para position it becomes highly toxic like 4FCl and 4FBr

So i feel like any amp para substituted with a large substitution might be a problem
Dang man, my brain just lagged a bit by reading that xdxd but I get the gist, or at least I think so. Well idk, I prefer my mdma taken orally a 150mg starting dose in a rizla(parachuting) and a booster dose of 100mg an hr after/or sometimes just a single 200-220mg dose lasts me all night.
When I used to rave I always SMH at ravers who ate mdma lil by lil dosing in fingers, I'm not saying using fingers is wrong but tiny bits every hr or so infact is. It totally fucks up the come-up and the high doesn't feel as good as when u drop a pill/moderate dose in 1 go.
Anyway, thx 4 sharing that info on vaping amphets. 😊

Dang man, my brain just lagged a bit by reading that xdxd but I get the gist, or at least I think so. Well idk, I prefer my mdma taken orally a 150mg starting dose in a rizla(parachuting) and a booster dose of 100mg an hr after/or sometimes just a single 200-220mg dose lasts me all night.
When I used to rave I always SMH at ravers who ate mdma lil by lil dosing in fingers, I'm not saying using fingers is wrong but tiny bits every hr or so infact is. It totally fucks up the come-up and the high doesn't feel as good as when u drop a pill/moderate dose in 1 go.
Anyway, thx 4 sharing that info on vaping amphets. 😊
agreed - it's all about that initial dose re mdma

personally wouldn't be bothering with that kinda mdma dose in a thc vape, would just spoil the thc for me

Wow,
I'm posting this in OD cause I didn't know whether to post it in MDMA or the Cannabis Discussion.
There's a local brand called "Jaguar" in Perú 🇵🇪 , selling a new formula of thc vape cartridges with 10% MDMA( I really have no fucking idea how the fk they mixed the THC with the MDMA, whether the M is I'm hydrochloride form or base or whatever. But all my friends that have tried it so far, they say it's fucking BOMB.
I got a couple pics here, I'm not bsing.
These pics are LEGIT. I wanna know what you guys 🤔? Cheers

What's the second picture? Is that the "mdma"? Or the whole mixture before putting it in the cartridge?

Either way the chances of it being mdma freebase are really low IMO. And if there's 100mg of mdma in the whole cartridge I don't think you'll be able to feel it from a couple of hits anyway (and that's assuming it doesn't completely decompose).
Are the effects different from regular thc cartridges?

U know it bro. All in 1 dose is the way to go.
I would generally agree with you but my best roll ever was eating tiny bits over a few hours because I was scared I wasn’t sure it was real mdma.

But this was like my 3 rd time rolling and an amazing setting at Ultra fest so a lot of other factors made that roll my best

But yes when I have shit I knew to be real I start with 120 then another 60 when peaking

What's the second picture? Is that the "mdma"? Or the whole mixture before putting it in the cartridge?

Either way the chances of it being mdma freebase are really low IMO. And if there's 100mg of mdma in the whole cartridge I don't think you'll be able to feel it from a couple of hits anyway (and that's assuming it doesn't completely decompose).
Are the effects different from regular thc cartridges?
Yeah its the whole mixture. And yes, it's not meant to get u high, just a lil tickle to start ur day(it was made for microdosing purposes).
Yeah u can u feel a bit of a rush on the first puff or if u do several ones back 2 back but that would be a waste imo.

I would generally agree with you but my best roll ever was eating tiny bits over a few hours because I was scared I wasn’t sure it was real mdma.

But this was like my 3 rd time rolling and an amazing setting at Ultra fest so a lot of other factors made that roll my best

But yes when I have shit I knew to be real I start with 120 then another 60 when peaking
Hahahaha yeah, I've never done more than 1 roll in my life and when I've eaten mdma if they opened the bag I'd do like 4-6 fingers and that's it. I was set for the night, I wouldn't eat more.