• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

That was a memo that clarified where they can tape from. The Patriots disregarded it and continued to tape from the sidelines until they were caught redhanded. To me, that's TNW level arguing over dumb technicalities, which I fully understand is how the world works to some degree, but from a practical pov, it is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. It's not what they taped, it's where, that this is saying is important.

I don't think how bad others are at their job should be a measuring point of how good someone else should be.

You're 100% right about the money angle. In the article it states that the number that determines whether Goodell keeps his job is the yearly revenue generated. It's been up each year and there's no indication that it will drop, even though he continues to fuck up every major thing he touches(Rice, Peterson, deflategate, spygate). It'll be interesting going forward, since it looks like Kraft(who helped get him in there and is one of the 3 owners that determines his compensation), and at least Arthur Blank, seem to have had enough of his shit.

Even without the taping, Bellichick still had employees sneak into opposing player hotel rooms and locker rooms to steal play sheets. That's downright dirty. He should be straight banned from the NFL.

That was a memo that clarified where they can tape from. The Patriots disregarded it and continued to tape from the sidelines until they were caught redhanded. To me, that's TNW level arguing over dumb technicalities, which I fully understand is how the world works to some degree, but from a practical pov, it is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. It's not what they taped, it's where, that this is saying is important.

you really look dumb when you drag your hatred for me out of the lounge, but since you brought it up -- i never argued about technicalities, i argued about how the rules are not evenly applied. which is also the way the real world works, unfortunately. people in power can fuck over people they don't like while turning their head the other way at people they do like. oh well.

man I usually don't complain about injuries - despite the Steelers having plentiful injury woes this past decade I doubt ya'll can find one post of me bringing it up...

but it really seems as if this season is over before it starts for Pittsburgh. outstanding M. Pouncey absolutely anchored that O-Line as a Center, and he is out for the year. Maratvis Bryant erected boners of fantasy owners last year with his break-out performance, but got caught (along with Leveon Bell) for weed and will be out half the season. our original Kicker, one of the only guys whom could kick in the dirty snowy dirt of Heinz Field - injured during the 1st pre-season game

what's next? Big Ben out for the season? if it happens I jinxed myslef...

Holy shit the Steelers are sucking tonight. They're losing the game more than NE is winning the game.

And what a surprise, headset problems for the Steelers' coaches. I guess it's tough to take out all that subversive infrastructure built into your stadium for the past 14 years.

If the Patriots play like they are tonight the Bills are going to beat them in week 2. Mark my words. Steelers defense has played some of the worst football I've seen them play in YEARS and if the Steelers kicker didn't suck it'd only be 14-9 right now. God I can't wait until the Bills destroy Brady in week 2. Cheating-ass pussy.

I should have known better than to expect any different. I did predict the Steelers would struggle to go .500 this year in the "Make a bold prediction" thread.

I'll tell you right now that if the Patriots play run defense like this all season they're fucking toast. The second oldest RB in the league has like 8 yards per carry against them right now. That's so bad I can barely compare it to the worst run defense of last season. A top 10 RB would literally have 200 yards on the ground right now.

Congratulations on the Steelers looking like a pop warner defense.

The Bills are going to fucking crush this team next week.

lol man people should have never pissed off Tom Brady

MVP season about to happen

if bitches in here are whining, my team must be winning.

:)

alasdair

if bitches in here are whining, my team must be winning.

:)

alasdair

We'll see what you have to say next week. I can't make excuses for a shitty Steelers team. Your team has shown more weaknesses tonight than I've seen in years. They're fucked regardless of what happens tonight.

it's fun watching you rant and rage when the pats are winning, gm. we'll see what happens next week...

you're a bills fan so puff up all you want. i know you know how it feels to have high hopes dashed tragically. talk it up. let the the hate flow. should the pats win, it will just make it so much sweeter.

alasdair

I hate the Pats but it looks like I'm getting a nice little chunk of change thanks to them. Thanks, Pats. Spoke to soon. Push. Chickens, hatch, etc. Screw you, Pats. Screw you, bookies. :p

Last edited:
Yeah yeah. Your team has been exposed as literally the most prolific cheaters in the entire 100 year history of the NFL. Not a single word will be said about this current roster and coaching staff without people talking about how they cheated. I honestly don't care if they go 32-0 the next 2 years before Brady retires. They'll always be remembered for what they were.

And regardless of all that, the Bills are going to fucking crush them next week.

your mock outrage is funny.

also, quick research shows that the nfl rather than the home team controls the headsets. but don't let that get in the way of your hate and rage.

alasdair

DON'T TELL ME WHAT IS MOCK OR NOTi

Rage_face.png