• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery The 2023 Recovery Thread

have you looked into chronic fatigue syndrome? you may have that, man! i would like to think i have it but mostly everyone around me would just chalk it up to me being ‘lazy’ yanno? it’s a tricky diagnosis

Hi. Omg I love being lazy. It is a treat. A hobby, a habit, it's relaxing, and would be or could be an awesome lifestyle. Oh it's the best being lazy. But it is. It's all it's made out to be.

I am to the point sometimes that omg I am to weak and lethargic to even be lazy. I still try.

I love walking. It feels really good. I know, . . . right before being lazy. But it's fun, I go with the dogs because they make me laugh. And I have a canvas folding chair I always carry over my shoulder too. It's really light and you can hardly tell what it is. And I always have it with me in case I decide to . . be lazy !!!!
;) Heck yeh !!! hehe

Omg it's almost another whole year. :)👍

<3💚

9pMeWA0.png

Just been for a walk above the bay here. Now I'm training arms and cooking some nice clean meat/vegetables to eat.

Been smoking a bit of weed and doing K semi regularly over the festives. Plan is now for the new year to make both of those less frequent and focus mainly on my exercise routine and getting myself back to where I should be in life.

I have applied for a couple of courses locally and hoping to get myself back into the world of work. I think the K played a big part in allowing me to see things clearly, what might work for me etc, what I need to work on.

Gracias, you too
I hope we all have a good year 🌺💜

is important to have a contrast of this "new calendaristic year"

because people don't change but we all look to modify something little by little being a non-governamental citizen foundation for now or for very least until 2040, i think is where moral decision will see a decadence in procentage of sea of sin or what average joe label as "ethic scale".