•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

Truth the actual admit something thread vs. Mel's reincarnated confessions.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Moderator: TL
Staff member
Mi sonrisa es hermosa
Soy perfecto y bonito
Me veo como Linda Evangelista
Soy un modelo

Atomic_Decay

Bluelighter
Today I had to cancel a very important and already long delayed work meeting with my supervisor because of my drug use. This is the first time this has happened.

Now I have cancelled a family engagement, an engagement with friends, and a work meeting all due to not being sufficiently recovered from a binge that I KNEW was running for too long and didn’t care enough to stop.

This is not the thin end of the wedge. That wedge is jammed tight. I’m going to need a hammer. Maybe a chisel too.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Staff member
As a man I almost always sit down on the toilet to pee. It's more comfortable. Also, I hate the sound of pee hitting the water, annoys me.

Never in public toilets, though. I just use the urinal.

As a kid/teen I always sat down to pee and I always felt weird about it 'cause "that's what girls do". I don't feel that way anymore because that's silly. I usually stand to pee now, but due to neuropathic leg pain (or just laziness) I'll sit sometimes. Never public toilets, either, though.
I actually always use a bit of toilet paper to give the toilet seat a quick wipe before I sit even in my own house (where just my family have sat) or like friends's houses. No matter how clean the toilet is/looks.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Staff member
Mi sonrisa es hermosa
Soy perfecto y bonito
Me veo como Linda Evangelista
Soy un modelo

[APPALLED NOBODY HAS ENTHUSIASTICALLY AGREED YET]

Talvez no te guste - talvez no te guste - pero me veo como Evangelista!
Como es que no lo entiendes? Como no entiendes?!

Atomic_Decay

Bluelighter
As a kid/teen I always sat down to pee and I always felt weird about it 'cause "that's what girls do".
And Germans. All German boys are trained to pee sitting down. And if it’s good enough for the Übermensch then I don’t think it unmanly at all.

I also pee sitting down because I have prostate problems and it’s because it easier and more time-efficient when you are simultaneously trying to take hits from a meth pipe and troll people on Bluelight.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Staff member
And Germans. All German boys are trained to pee sitting down. And if it’s good enough for the Übermensch then I don’t think it unmanly at all.

I also pee sitting down because I have prostate problems and it’s because it easier and more time-efficient when you are simultaneously trying to take hits from a meth pipe and troll people on Bluelight.

Why are German boys taught that?