Mysterier

Sr. Moderator: Words, Music Discussion, LAVA, TD
Staff member
Phuck The Police.

YHJ63MXXBZQI64WDTWBXKUFSAU.jpg

MydriHaze

Temporary Ban
Plante Carnivore Attrape Mouche GIF | Gfycat

Edit: i'm going to bed, i truly hope a giant carnivor plant will not eat the west coast... :cry: LA specifically :devilish:

Last edited:

Illyria99

Bluelighter
My neighbours are suddenly staying indoors, which is fucking great, because I hate seeing them. Yet, they seem to come out when they think I'm not home. Hmmm. Really makes me wonder what kind of stupid shit I did while completely wasted for a week.

ions

Bluelighter
I've got the no bathtub blues. Time to get high. Before that witch at the clinic jams a needle in my arm.

ions

Bluelighter
One would invent needle proof armor at this point. I could see it being valued when they mandate vaccines.

I've done the whole lowering dose sales pitch. You have to understand, this is a punishment, not a treatment. For those connecticut crimes. But it had to be done.

Thank again. @hylite

ions

Bluelighter
Part of the audit the Fed package i'm working toward is shutting these kind of practices down. Especially insurance profiting. I need government out of healthcare.

ions

Bluelighter
Yes. I mean the lawsuit briefs $1million for each needle $1million per mg of antipsychotics. There are other crimes, but these are the ones ongoing. 150+ injections at 254mg a pop.

Most will say it will never happen. But I say it already has.

Status
Not open for further replies.