Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | ChemicallyEnhanced

Truth the actual admit something thread vs. time to get real you fucking losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Addiction is a strange thing. I hate (but also find it fascinating) how we can know so well that we will regret deciding to do it but manage to convince ourselves anyway.

I'm in the middle of a long ass hangover from the latest opiate relapse. Last day (or maybe 2nd to last if I can manage to not dose the rest today) of a suboxone taper. Looking at weeks and weeks of trying to feel normal. Got kratom and gabapentin but not looking forward to it. haven't been feeling very good through the taper either. Oh well, light at the end of the tunnel...
I'd pray for us both but i don't seem to get alotta answers that way unless you count a standing No! as an answer.

Nurse Ratched

Sr. Moderator: TDS, NMI
Staff member
I am fighting myself to not get this today but am convincing myself to get some. Had a short stint fuckin with this recently and took a few days to get back after stopping. Just starting to feel my low dose kratom again and don't wanna fuck it up but will undoubtedly.
Strange that my previous experiments with subs seemed to enhance the kratom... now it seems to block it. I do not get it but maybe there is nothing to "get".
Subs may be the only freakin thing I can find that isn't tainted... maybe I will use this as my excuse to cop some. What a bitch. I done made the call and waiting on the call-back.
Talk about double-mindedness. :rolleyes:
I can't go anywhere anymore without my old druggie friends wanting to know if i wanna buy some subs. When i got clean I just ghosted everyone and quit. I mean they must realize I don't use anymore as they don't see me texting them for drugs nor see the police cruisers parked outside my house. jk jk

I always say no as I don't like the suboxone feeling. I always ask ( out of curiosity) if theres anything else going around and there never is ( pill wise ). But all these fuckers out here getting boatloads of subs and selling them for fent and crack. I'm like way to go big pharma. Create a drug that you can put 30 foils in your wallet and sell them like hotcakes so they can get even more damaging drugs. If they really wanted to help addicts they would have made it daily pickup like methadone. Giving someone 60 strips a month just creates bigger issues.

I'm not dissing the peeps that use them for their intended purpose. I think they have helped those people immensely. But it seems to be hurting the others that only got them in order to sell them. I mean to each his own....I always liked drug dealers. But to make a maintainence drug to help people and then make it so they can sell them for fent and crack seems so counterproductive to me.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
I don't like the suboxone feeling.
It is not the greatest feeling for sure. I find it sad that this is the only thing I do to recreate drugwise. I mean yeah I use weed and other product containing THC, kratom and phenibut but these are mainly for maintenance and the only one I would consider being "abused" is the weed. What have I become? An old codger that want's to get high but doesn't most times. Although it does get easier to say no over time the flip side is that when I want to get a buzz on I do not know who to approach anymore. Walking up to perfect stranger and asking for whatever is not beyond me... actually this would be my MO in an unfamiliar land.
Dude never called back yesterday and I was glad for it. However, I did get them this morning before work @6:30. There is a lot of unknowns about this product that I need to educate myself on. I think the first time I used it was about 2-3 years ago and today would be the third time I have fucked with it.
Obviously I am feeling it somewhat as the rambling on has started. Just started on the weed so prolly gonna get all discombobulated shortly.
Have a great one, love.
C ya round about.
One

Nurse Ratched

Staff member
It is not the greatest feeling for sure. I find it sad that this is the only thing I do to recreate drugwise. I mean yeah I use weed and other product containing THC, kratom and phenibut but these are mainly for maintenance and the only one I would consider being "abused" is the weed. What have I become? An old codger that want's to get high but doesn't most times. Although it does get easier to say no over time the flip side is that when I want to get a buzz on I do not know who to approach anymore. Walking up to perfect stranger and asking for whatever is not beyond me... actually this would be my MO in an unfamiliar land.
Dude never called back yesterday and I was glad for it. However, I did get them this morning before work @6:30. There is a lot of unknowns about this product that I need to educate myself on. I think the first time I used it was about 2-3 years ago and today would be the third time I have fucked with it.
Obviously I am feeling it somewhat as the rambling on has started. Just started on the weed so prolly gonna get all discombobulated shortly.
Have a great one, love.
C ya round about.
One
Have fun and I hope they help to alleviate your needs. I'm always thinking I need something too and then i talk myself out of it as I have too much time under my belt. Being an old codger is no fun ( drug wise ) ...totally agree there.

How many strips did you get. Are you starting with just a couple milligrams ? If nothing else they do help relax people and help with anxiety and stuff. I just got so spoiled with the full agonists that subs felt like a disappointment. And I got crappy headaches on them.

C-ya 6..........have a good day

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
How many strips did you get.
3 x 8mg.
Nah, I just pop one under the tongue (so 8mg) and try to enjoy it. Mostly to ease aches/pains, anxiety and just a break in the monotony.
They will be gone by tomorrow morning. The last one will be in the AM before work. When it comes to most drugs the aim is to not use more than two or three days to help avoid any serious WD symptoms.
This may be the last time ( :ROFLMAO: ) I go this route as I am finding it does in fact screw with efficacy of kratom. Will not give up the krakra for anything other than not being able to acquire it. Just too many "goods" going with kratom to screw it up. Takes about three days to get anything from kratom after takin bupre. The first experiment with subs was totally different. I mean I would take kratom with the strips and it would intensify the hell out of it in a good way. Now I do not feel anything from it on this crapola. lol Will not stand for it so another sacrifice made to mommas medicine. ;)

Anyone reading the above know that it is never safe to mix any substances cept maybe fried taters and mayo.
Please be safe.

Nurse Ratched

Staff member
3 x 8mg.
Nah, I just pop one under the tongue (so 8mg) and try to enjoy it. Mostly to ease aches/pains, anxiety and just a break in the monotony.
They will be gone by tomorrow morning. The last one will be in the AM before work. When it comes to most drugs the aim is to not use more than two or three days to help avoid any serious WD symptoms.
This may be the last time ( :ROFLMAO: ) I go this route as I am finding it does in fact screw with efficacy of kratom. Will not give up the krakra for anything other than not being able to acquire it. Just too many "goods" going with kratom to screw it up. Takes about three days to get anything from kratom after takin bupre. The first experiment with subs was totally different. I mean I would take kratom with the strips and it would intensify the hell out of it in a good way. Now I do not feel anything from it on this crapola. lol Will not stand for it so another sacrifice made to mommas medicine. ;)

Anyone reading the above know that it is never safe to mix any substances cept maybe fried taters and mayo.
Please be safe.
I agree that I wouldn't want anything messing with my tolerance for kratom either. I mean once in awhile ( like you are doing it would be fine ) but why ruin a good thing. And if people like us can manage to stay safe, sane and sober on kratom it's a win win. I loved getting high in the past but if I'm honest I love NOT getting high more. My life ( and I'm sure yours too ) goes so much smoother and easier when we have all of our faculties about us. xoxo

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
I love NOT getting high more.
I am def with ya on this. Life may be more of a pain in the ass "sober" from being responsible but all that saved energy/money/time/sanity chasing drugs down sure helps when dealing with the pit-falls when they appear (which seems always). Takes a lot for a junkie to become a psedo-junkie. hahaha I think my biggest revelation was that dragons cannot be slain but they can be controlled with mind-powers. Gotta trick them little fellers. :Sherlock:
Damn... now I done got Pit-Fall the video game in my head. That was a cool game iirc.
life ... goes so much smoother and easier when we have all of our faculties about us.
I agree. The worst part of it is seeing so much BS that staying doped up blurs away... until they all hit a mf in the face at once. But yes, being sober-ish affords a means to concentrate on what gives me joys that last instead of a 2 minute blast to the moon.
:group hug:

:cheer:

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
First day without suboxone. I worked down to 1mg per day, couldn't really do 0.5mg when I still had some because I felt like ass. Today I've taken 1200mg of gabapentin and some kratom and at the moment I feel pretty good. Gotta be careful to not take gabapentin too much and not go right back to dosing 6-8g of kratom all around the clock over and over. I'm hoping kratom will hold me and then once the suboxone withdrawal period is over I can use gabapentin and loperamide to just stop kratom and then be free again. I can't wait, so sick of my mood being shitty.

schizopath

Bluelight Crew
Pseudo-Intellectual Non-Conformist State Of Mind
Okay, Im gonna do this. Im gonna ask if I can get on maintenance since shits been getting worse and worse. If I quit bupre I end up back on speed.... which is just.... uugh.

Hopefully they just ask for 1-3 months of buprenorphine showing samples. RETARDET FUCKING SYSTEM.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
suboxone withdrawal period
Any thoughts from experience on how long this will last? I have done some reading elsewhere and reckon it would depend on dosing and personal shit but on average? Haven't had the opportunity to experience this WD yet but will eventually I suppose.

schizopath

Bluelight Crew
Pseudo-Intellectual Non-Conformist State Of Mind
Yeah.... you wont get withdrawal in 30 hours? You can kinda guess from that THAT THE WITHDRAWALS WILL BE FUCKING NOT WORTH IT.

Tbh, I guess the worst is 3-9 weeks... so the rest is just.... pretty bad withdrawals after that.

Bupre is closer in strength to fentanyl than even heroin.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
Un fuckin believable how something can affect a mf like that. How is this even on the market? Blows my damn mind (what's left of it).
Thanks for the input, bro.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Any thoughts from experience on how long this will last? I have done some reading elsewhere and reckon it would depend on dosing and personal shit but on average? Haven't had the opportunity to experience this WD yet but will eventually I suppose.

6 months for my 23 y.o mate...

Suboxone withdrawals will last 3-4 weeks at most. After that, you might experience PAWS, depending on how long you were on. But, PAWS can be helped a whole lot by exercising every day and finding good things to fill your time. If your mate is feeling shitty after 6 months, I think he needs to work on being healthy. I mean a lot of people report extremely long opiate withdrawal aftereffects but I think a lot of it has to do with symptoms that opiates covered coming back... if you don't improve your situation you might be really anxious and depressed after you aren't in withdrawals anymore and just think "it must be the opiates still".

Status
Not open for further replies.