Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Truth the actual admit something thread vs. time to get real you fucking losers

ions

Bluelighter
Yes. I mean the lawsuit briefs $1million for each needle $1million per mg of antipsychotics. There are other crimes, but these are the ones ongoing. 150+ injections at 254mg a pop.

Most will say it will never happen. But I say it already has.

ions

Bluelighter
My sexual health is certainly lacking. APs are like chemical castration. Boners just aren't the same anymore.

hylite

Bluelighter
My sexual health is certainly lacking. APs are like chemical castration. Boners just aren't the same anymore.
What do you think the government's punishment should be for this then ?

And remember your violent tendencies ??

Omg. Do YOU know where the not safe button is ? FFS

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
It make me think i almost killed a dude for a fucking laundry schedule, the man come at me and start to beef with me, i put his homophobiic straight ass back in his place verbaly and manly, probably gonna have phatom pain tonight at this location btw... I so much see through the human being that it's starting to turn crazy.....

ions

Bluelighter
RIP @galactoid You will probably be forgotten.

Compensation for their actions. ANd it's a long list of institutionalized victims who fell on hard times and were incarcerated in the system.

It's a high war crime I estimate in excess of 1trillion.

Last edited:

ions

Bluelighter
I'm growing increasingly aware of how scary it is to live here, or in Pennsylvania, at nighttime. Maybe that's why the girlies don't want to smell how good I look.

Illyria99

Bluelighter
As I was walking home from the market there was this older guy sitting on a bench (not on the street, within the condo complex I live in, which is roughly 50 acres). He waved and asked me to sit with him. I did because I was tired from the walk. Within 10 minutes, he was telling me I was beautiful and would I like to smoke weed with him at his place like, right then. (He was obviously very well off, had a Rolex on and these cufflinks that I'm sure we're gold)

The thing that REALLY got my attention was when he began talking about how his medicine didn't help his back, only weed helped. So I asked what kinda medicine he took. Turns out he had a HUGE bottle of hydrocodone in his bag...I half jokingly said, "Well, if they don't work for you, I'll take them." And he actually gave them to me. I just got home and counted them; nearly 100 10mg Norcos!

He's 60, an architect, and now wants to cook me dinner....he's obviously lonely. (He asked if he could touch my hair) I gave him my mobile number. Why? Need you even ASK?

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
As I was walking home from the market there was this older guy sitting on a bench (not on the street, within the condo complex I live in, which is roughly 50 acres). He waved and asked me to sit with him. I did because I was tired from the walk. Within 10 minutes, he was telling me I was beautiful and would I like to smoke weed with him at his place like, right then. (He was obviously very well off, had a Rolex on and these cufflinks that I'm sure we're gold)

The thing that REALLY got my attention was when he began talking about how his medicine didn't help his back, only weed helped. So I asked what kinda medicine he took. Turns out he had a HUGE bottle of hydrocodone in his bag...I half jokingly said, "Well, if they don't work for you, I'll take them." And he actually gave them to me. I just got home and counted them; nearly 100 10mg Norcos!

He's 60, an architect, and now wants to cook me dinner....he's obviously lonely. (He asked if he could touch my hair) I gave him my mobile number. Why? Need you even ASK?
nice score girl :)

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I went in my neck the other night for the first time.
My IVing mates have said im bad for doing it.
It was such a nice vein and easy to get, im kinda worried its going to be my neck go-to because i have none left on my arms wrists or hands :( i dont want to end up with bruises and scarring on my neck incase work or family sees, but i really don't want to start going in the groin, can never find any on my legs, and always unsuccessful in feet veins too
:/

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I went in my neck the other night for the first time.
My IVing mates have said im bad for doing it.
It was such a nice vein and easy to get, im kinda worried its going to be my neck go-to because i have none left on my arms wrists or hands :( i dont want to end up with bruises and scarring on my neck incase work or family sees, but i really don't want to start going in the groin, can never find any on my legs, and always unsuccessful in feet veins too
:/
u got no other veins?

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
i have none left on my arms wrists or hands :( i dont want to end up with bruises and scarring on my neck incase work or family sees, but i really don't want to start going in the groin, can never find any on my legs, and always unsuccessful in feet veins too

u got no other veins
See above pal.
My mate said shave my legs lol (i got dark hair)
Tried to get the one behind my knee but I can never get it to pop out or even feel it

hylite

Bluelighter
my rig got broke. ☹
i still have to wait to get different one.
for the dopest gear ever. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
omg talk about withdrawals 🀣🀣
t/y rig and BL. 😎😎😎😎😎😎
93% and still taking a poo poo.
that's it ! πŸ‘½

hylite

Bluelighter
THAT'S CRAZY. I remember standing outside his house. And the Beverly Hills PoPo parked out there. They finally sold that house to christine agulara. It was 613 something road. Looooooooool nice big wood gate door with sprinklers that hit you when you got in range. At least it was summer, of course.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew

I'm far too paranoid to accept anything like that or even sit down in the first place so I'd have missed out. Seen way too many crime shows and have far too much paranoia anyways for all that shit. Ever since I figured out who Bob Berdella is I stopped trying to make new drug friends lol. I'm a dude though so that's less of a thing for me.