The band everyone loves but you hate..

Nah i'd say that might be ok....there's some dub reggae done by the Orb on a few remix albums that i don't dislike
I agree about trad reggae. I think my feelings on dub are because it was so instrumental in a lot of the electronic music I enjoy. Dub was the beginning of the producers being the forefront of rhe experience.

Anyway, I think Daft Punk are terribly over-rated.

5bI9THa.jpg

:multicolorheadbang:
gG3Ay0a.jpg

Niel Young
Worst Concert Experience I ever went to mid-90s with my friend who turned me on to Young, as well as Buffalo Springfield Crosby Stills that other guy

We went to the show and he didn't play a single one of his classic songs. Tried to be like a rock and roller. The opening band was Sonic Youth. Although there was a 10% chance it was Social Distortion

I don't like grunge at all. Pearl Jam, nine inch nails, ugh..
Idk if it's cause it's not from my time( I was born when thst stuff was at it's peak) but I just don't like how it sounds or find any of those bands interesting(some of u might want to kill me but I don't like nirvana either)
Like, I could listen to nirvana there's a few catchy songs (SLTSpirit no shit ) but I'm not a big fan.
Srry but fuck grunge (IMO)

Qs1JVCc.jpg

here's another one of your boy Lane Staley

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl:
Damn, It's crazy to think by the time he shot his last speedball he was weighing probably almost 1/3 of what he is in that pic....
The guy was totally consumed by cocaine.

Damn, It's crazy to think by the time he shot his last speedball he was weighing probably almost 1/3 of what he is in that pic....
The guy was totally consumed by cocaine.
Just imagine that! anyways coke is a drug for people with a lot of cash in the bank or who live in Peru

Speaking of which any word on that package of breathmints the ones with the pink and blue flavor crystals?

When I was in 6th grade I came in from Recess and the popular kid had written on the Blackboard in all caps:

LED ZEPPELIN

I read it alouds slightly to myself and he asked "what do you think of Led Zeppelin?"

"I like him."