• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc the bath salt thread - what is out there?

izo

Bluelighter
i admittetly never took much part in the legal hights scene, when i started doing drugs salvia extracts were around and the supercaps, maybe something guarana based, nothing more, then stargate fom NZ turned up and spread all those piperazines. the in only one i ever bought past 2000 was explosion filled with 240mg methylone, that was nice. so im toally lost when it comes to legal highs these days. anything good or new there, i never liked the idea of branding some drugs under a different name and then sell them.

heres a picture i found describing ingredients from past legal highs:

Last edited:
just found out that phenazacin is supposed to contain the following:

- Mannit
- Lidocain
- 2-Aminoindane
- 3F-Phenmetrazine

As far as stuff you can just go out to a retail location and purchase, I think cannabis and kratom top the list (depending on where you live of course)

And DXM, and propylhexedrine.

Think that's about it, as far as stuff that may have recreational value? At least here in the boring USA, other countries have codeine and other drugs. Also, I think it's important to point out that the phrase "legal high" isn't necessarily synonymous with "research chemical", at least not here in the USA...those things seem at best to be in a questionable state of legality

If this question is asked in another 100 years I bet we learn a lot more. I think Nature is chock full of goodies and we are only scratching the surface. Salvia is a good example of an extremely potent natural substance that works in microgram doses. That right there should get our headspace ready to keep looking.

Never did try nutmeg though.:)

ok, i did ask the wrong question, ill redefine...