• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw this in the news here in the states:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/therecord/...ps-rise-from-bristol?ft=1&f=100920965&sc=igg2

Effie, and other fellow BDD'rs i thought you may enjoy the read. You're from Bristol, right effie? I think I asked you that before.

I am, thank you! The music scene in Bristol is awesome, a few things arose here :D

And you are not British. I remember some confusion, haha..

How is everyone today? Nice to see you back olab :)

Kayla, Tommyboy has answered your support q :)

Mer, awake at 6am... Guess that's what I get for sleeping all day yesterday. Still got the chills / feeling a bit rough, but MUCH better than yesterday. Thank heavens that only lasted one day (roughly). Did still wake up in a ball of sweat this AM.. :\

How is everyone?

Aha, Kayla has 420 posts :p

aye up all

( yer luvlee effyness<3 )

I'm sat in my eternally, messy living room waiting for some men to bring me my new shed.

I cant clean because im to buzy concentrating on waiting!!

are they going to erect it for you? ;) or will you be handling the erection? =D

Morning everyone.
Playing the waiting game before i depart for the dentist.
I loathe the dentist but i'm long overdue.

If nothing else its an excuse to duck out of work this morning in the lab, although I have to go in early tomorrow anyway...

Should be picking up some herb sometime soon; that's another thing thats been far too long over due!

I like going to the dentist... I go in for a cleaning 3 times a year instead of 2...

I also have braces since june so I go to the orthodontist monthly on top of that... I love it when they change the wires they feel nice and fresh...

And the bonus from all this combined with regular brushing and flossing keeps the drill away :)

Thankfully I've never had dental surgery. My wisdom teeth are due to be taken out (2 years ago..), but then again speaking with my grandmother, she never had hers removed. Ever. And is quite fine, nice straight teeth still (around 76yo), so I'm not gonna be bothered unless I have to.

Mugs, you STILL drunk or somethin? hahaha

Edit: DAMN it's nice to feel 7.5mg of oxy insufflated. This low-tolerance business is wonderful. :D

Hey, I bought Chrono Trigger (video game) on Amazon France's Marketplace for my 3DS, and the s*n of a b**ch of a seller sent me the american version. I know it's compatible and my english is good, but I hate it when sellers aren't 100% honest.

They didn't answer my first reclamation, so I sent them another one today. I'm gonna cut his bollocks :X :\ (joking 8) but you get the idea =D).

Awesome game! Balls that the dude's shady though. That pisses me off too.

Yeah PJ, he's a scam. The game on the Amazon page is said to be 100% in french, so I know he scammed me. But I won't let pass that. Thanks for the concern, mate, yeah I'm sure it's a great game, it's just that in RPGs there are a lot of technical words (magics, swords, wands and so on) that could cause me to have to open a big dictionnary here and there ;)

Use us as your dictionary Lou :D sucks about the guy, I hate dishonesty..

Mugz is only 14, didn't you know? ;)

Hi effie, yeah why not =D

Anyway very often in video games, the translation is horrible, so maybe this time I got lucky, I don't know :\

Although I don't speak much French so it will be a description of the word in English, hehe..

Fingers crossed it is okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.