• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a job with an environmental organization field managing political canvassers which I'm about to be late for...

Good afternoon everyone or good day to all not in my time zone :) got a lot to catch up on...

How is everyone?

I told yLl what I took and last night suffered from major brain zaps terrible omg thinking to much tramadol serotonin..... Ahhhh hated it never again...

Pj- hope you fel better :(

Doug hope you have fun :)

why everytime I come bacc here Im on DXM? lmao, Does anyone love dxm around 400-500mgs?

why everytime I come bacc here Im on DXM? lmao, Does anyone love dxm around 400-500mgs?
I have never tried it what's it like?

I have seen intervention on tv and those people look ridiculous so I don't think I'll ever try it lol but be safe and have fun :)

Btw I'm Kayla nice ta meet cha :)

I'm happily nodding now hehe. Need a redbull so I don't pass the hell out lmao.

So I've recently gotten back together with my ex, and it's going wonderfully. :)

Morning gentlemen and ladies.

I'll be around a bit more today while I'm at work :D.

Awesome pj :) morning trip :) awesome younwill be around more maybe you can mod away lol :) I'm awarding questions to the best of my knowledge just trying to contribute :) what are you going to be up to?

I just issued a warning and closed three threads.

Gettin' mah mod on!

Woooooooooo aveo has a modstick.

You guys are all jealous he's seen my penis in the mod newd thread.

:p.

Lmao trip. Thanks for closing Threads ahh I wanted tomcall that guy a dick myself Grrr lol

Jealous don't get to see the other side of BL :( one day one day!!!!!! Lol

I have never tried it what's it like?

I have seen intervention on tv and those people look ridiculous so I don't think I'll ever try it lol but be safe and have fun :)

Btw I'm Kayla nice ta meet cha :)

IM MANUEL AND ITS FUKN AMAZING haha nahh well it reminds me of special k or maybe pcp? its lyk being high and drunk while hallucinating at the same time depending on ur dose, idk but I finally got a job so now im moving on to better drugs, but dxm is still my shyt, Im a rapper and I make the most creative verses on dxm, metaphors that blow my mind its fukn crazy, sorry if this is all wrong or spelling wrong is, im dexxed out now as we speak but its amazing iI kno i sound ignorant from the way I described it. I kno alot about it but Im to dexxed out to write it rite now sorry lmao

I'm an artist and when inam high I can draw the most amazing things for tattoo designs since I tattoo so inknowwhat tou mean :)

Well hello yellow lol

Well guys in took a few barrs feeling relaxed about to jumpmin the shower and refresh myself while I'm in this relaxed state. Favorite thing to do shower in hot water whilenrelaxed on Barrs
Ahh be back.....:)

Lmao trip. Thanks for closing Threads ahh I wanted tomcall that guy a dick myself Grrr lol

Jealous don't get to see the other side of BL :( one day one day!!!!!! Lol

Thats alright!

The other side is pretty fun :D.

fat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.