• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
its an instrument to measure light emission/absorbtion accurately... we're currently investigating light absorbtion by fluorescent dyes absorbed in paper... should write my masters thesis on that

fuck im drunk, fortnatly no work tomorrow...
Nice thesis I want to read it when your done would your care to share?

polymath, you made my avatar with Illustrator, right?

fukk, i just used microsoft paint to draw some shit.. i didnt think anyone would take that seriusly...

why were you so low for some time, do you have bipolar/unipolar deppression?

poly, I didn't want to hurt you. I'm sorry if my question was misplaced, although I don't see how it could be that way. It was just a trivial question, let's forget about it, ok? ;)

I don't know for my depression, I was wondering too because I was so low and now I'm high, but really it's only the drugs as of now ;)

^ all software is free software. I like to think of myself as a open-source revolutionary.

Yes, that's my excuse for pirating everything.

Hello again everyone. Busy day today, whoo.

Sorry I keep missing your messages / have bad timing Kayla! Promise I'm not ducking you! <3

(I'm liking this amethyst more and more haha)

Now time to play with the mixer, munch some baclofen and klonopin, smoke some fire herb, and do nothin'. Did get a good bit of grinding and shit done on my car today.

wish i had kush!

hopefully picking up later this week.
been dry for too long!

the only perk was over the weekend i went to a concert, before hand i was chatting with my great uncle (he's 76, 77 in that range) and before i left he said, "hey you want to hit some dope?"

I think every social should be titled "Praise Mugz for this wonderful gift" 8)

=D

All this discussion about Lou's avatar and not one kind mention to the lovely guy that gave it to him.

*cough* Tripman *cough*

I'm having a little break from fulltime BL'ing for the next couple of days guys so if you miss me I sorreeee.

and what gift are you talking about mugz?

we may as well rename it

praise neighborhoodthreat for creating this thread. neighborhoodthreat be praised.

;)

don't come back with another balcony story...
or do?
t'was funny to read in hindsight but i hope you stay safe!

Sorry Trippy but you're wrong. I thanked him "a ton" (post number 30). What can I do more?

Status
Not open for further replies.