• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will miss you Trips!

And you might have created the avatar, but the spliff is what has made it awesome ;)

and what gift are you talking about mugz?

we may as well rename it

praise neighborhoodthreat for creating this thread. neighborhoodthreat be praised.

;)

not trying to be bigheaded or anything but I doubt there would even be a social thread in BDD if I hadn't joined staff, it was pretty much ruled out until I fought for it hard. That was my gift :D

ok, maybe I am taking too much credit, the idea was already there but there wasn't any support really untl I came along and forced it through.

Praise mugz for the social thread =D

Mugz be praised!

index_benxvi.jpg

Comrade Mugz, The People's Republic of Basic Drug Discussion owes its People's Social Thread and Discussion Booth to you, our dear leader....the sun and moon shine because of your laughter!

and with that I bid thee farewell and good night, sleepytime for the mugzter. feel free to continue the praise, I want buddha to praise me too though 8)

The Great Lord Shiva Sends You (and this social thread) His Blessings. Praise be to him.

(I'm actually more a subscriber to Buddhism, but you gotta admit it, Hinduism is the most psychedelic of all religions).

shiva.jpg

Oh sorry Trippy, I totally misunderstood your post. My apologize <3

I just found a spliffs-worth in my jewellery box, wooyeah! :D

Hehe. Jewels and weed. Well, plastic beads and bangles ;)

My jewellery box has my piercings, some speed, some xanax and a few triazolam in it.

Like a boss.

<3 EVERYONE.

Haha yours beats mine. Most of my jewellery is scattered throughout my flat.. I think I have some amitriptyline in the jewellery box too, not really sure why I am keeping that..

Wish I had some weed/hash. Didn't order any JWH, so apart from my holy methadone and prescribed antipsychotic and antidepressant, I'm drug free.

It's kind of strange to keep posting here when you're drug free, isn't it?

But I'm boss romanée conti, ffs!!!

<3

What's up BDD? I managed to screw my back up yesterday somehow, so I've been pretty much just laying around on a heating pad since then.

Not fun at all, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.