• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayeup BBDders..

Hugs Eff.. Ive come up to see ya :D.. Hows the Buddhist course going?

Mugz I hope youre sitting down I have some bad news about our little floral friend :(

I keep my drugs in a pottery tardis.. ( officer )

GMT is so much better, and shush you, lol.

I'm laying down yellow, is it deaded?????

P- feel better....

Last night was really bad for me. And got these mods they drive me crazy lmao not any you tho I love u guys :)

It's called what now?

Yella me love! Good to see you :) I'm okay thanks, surviving on very little sleep but not too bad considering! Killed my laptop last week with a pint of water so not been about much.. on an old one now. The Buddhism course is excellent, thank you :) I have homework to do though, hehe.. How are you? <3

Good morning

Effie how are you sweetheart?

Mugs nice ra meet cha

Yellow polk nice to meet ya

Ex nice to see u again

Everyone I don't know hi my names Kayla 23 :)

Im so sorry Mugz. Ive done everything I could to bring it round but I dont think its going to make it. Its all my fault * head in hands *.

Im actually genuinely tearful :(

Howdy Kayla!

Effie. Thats awful about the insomnia. I know exactly how you feel its the bain of my life. Deep meditation, ive read, can
be as restorative as sleep though.

What kind of Buddhism is it Effie. I studied Mahayanan Buddhism for a bit.

Ello lubyness of lou land <3

Last edited:
how did we drive you crazy?
Not you Nt

Just last night I happened to have some bad shit happen and I really needed someone to talk to I even wrote I thread hopin to find someone because I was losing it and ao closed it said hey only for questions but if he had answered I would of had a question a question of help....

:'( Poor poor plant

There's always next year though :)

Howdy KAYLA :) nice to meet you too, I haven't been around for a couple of volumes but this is my monster (The wonderful BDD Social) :D Shiva himself praised me for it yesterday, and the pope(I think it was the pope)

I wish I could come back and wave a modstick here again, oh well, maybe someday again :)

Druughs are comin sooner than later. Feelin better!

Hi, I'm lou, and I'm addicted to druughs.

Last edited:
I'm annoyed as my phone is out of battery and my charger isn't working, my housemate has the same phone so will borrow his charger later hopefully, need to find out if someone sent me some mail, also if the mail was sent it is in my new flat that I don't move into until tomorrow, and I want it now, lol.

what would make you think that 8) It could be a very important application form, or some foreign currency for my trip to prague, or it could be drugs

Mahayana all the way Yellow :) Love the concept of Bodhisattvas.. it's really good, and the meditation is doing me the world of good too. Feeling bit sad today but I'll be okay, might have a nap..

Enjoy your druughs Loulou :D

Status
Not open for further replies.