• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm, most of my day has gone and been spent on bl and aim. I have two cans of cider I may drink. Want to go and see if my new flat has my mail but I think it can wait till the morning.

is englishmartin1 if anyone else wants to add me they can too :) that's what the block feature is for ;)

Be good to add another bluelighter to my ever growing aim list that I only created after going to spacecamp 10 years ago to keep in touch with my american friends. Noone in the UK uses AIM to chat, is all about MSN here.

Everyone I know quit using AIM or MSN, Its either FB chat or Twitter in my city/my generation.
Weuse aim to stay anonymous... I use fb and twitter to..

I use and I phone and I has auto correct so when my posts sounds ridiculous it because of auto correct sorr everyone....

Yeah Effie.. if the different sects were Beatles ..John would be Mahayanan and Paul would be Theravadan. :D

I trust youre a John fan :D

fuck fb chat and twitter, evil, both of them, not saying msn aren't evil too, or aol, but twitter and facebook are worse

Weuse aim to stay anonymous... I use fb and twitter to..

I use and I phone and I has auto correct so when my posts sounds ridiculous it because of auto correct sorr everyone....

Oh okay gotcha, I'm a little loopy off 46mgs of diazepam haha sorry

46 is a rather odd amount, did you eat 23 2mg pills or a combo or white, yellow and blues?

I'm always on valium, have some cider in me too now, it's making want to go buy more cider, lol.

like gr8d cheese? =D

the yellow one with the poker dot halo is also one of great wisdom and love :)

Hola, Befuddled Drugged Discussion. How's everyone doing?

About to go pick up my grandpa from dialysis, then it's time to smoke this delicious hash oil on top of this freshly packed bowl. Goood times.

Hey guys :)

Still feelin crummy, but better enough to finally take my tramadol. Fck. Thankfully I kept down 15mg of oxy this am (and slept through it... bah), but damn my back is sore as shit.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Also: Mugzy is right - FaceBook can bloooww meee. Causes more problems than good within groups of friends. Deleted mine and literally everything about my life got better. I think there's a correlation. ;)

Hello!!! Was in the hospital for a few days. Wont go into the deets much but am back! How is everybody??!!

Wus gut BDD?

I think I'll call an end to my little break from BL and get back into the swing of things today.

I have a mega headache.

Looked at a rental property to move into yesterday. Looks boss :D

Ha! Thanks, it was in reference to the previous BDD, cant remember what other than at one point it was called barely legal. Oh well, sup wit u PJ?

Dude, you cant change it!!!! Sorry about your headache :( Drugs?

Also, how are the lil babies doing?

The only change it could be made to, is: I know way too much about benzodiazepines. From experience.

Anyway, I'm feeling sick as hell Aveo - some stomach bug. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.