• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you cant change it!!!! Sorry about your headache :( Drugs?

Also, how are the lil babies doing?

What the fuck... I can't for the life of me remember typing I have a headache... Oh well.

Drinking a pot of tea om noms.

The babies are going fantastically. There was a few really hot days and then a day of rain and they plumped up nicely. :D.

Also Trips - wasn't your break from here equivalent to the average length of sleep for a (normal, not us aha) person? :p ;)

Haha :p.

I said I was taking a brief two day break on monday morning 30/1/12, it is now the morning of 1/2/12.

That is two days!

:D.

Besides I'm feeling better.

Hola <3

Trips - I think your clocks are upside down too. ;) :p

Seems a lot like 4:54PM on Tuesday to me...

Glad the babies are well!

Hey Kay! Lou! Everybody else!

I am trying to catch up on my "NMI duties" even tho I am not a mod and dont think my chances are good atm due to having to be rushed to the hospital 4 days ago :(
Either way, I will keep plugging away at it, cus its fun!

Youse cn all garn get fucked.

35io7d.jpg

hello everybody!

goin in for a dental check up tomorrow in the morn; need x-rays and a consult about getting my wisdom teeth out
I'm a wuss when it comes to dental work - but i'm also a broke ass graduate student... so i'll have to weigh the pros and cons of the different forms of anesthesia

I'm also hoping for some worthwhile pain meds for afterwards. I've had some bad stomach issues from taking ibuprophen or acetominiphen for too long so maybe they can give me something w/o the apap; though I guess i need it to deal with the swelling to some extent...

either way i'm hoping to cook up some pot brownies to help manage the pain and inflamation as well when i do finally go to get my teeth out

Post 2001 :)

That was a lot of new NMI threads to reply too :phew: but I got 'em and even made an adoption :)

Effie is indeed from Bristol.

I'm in exactly the same boat with the wisdom teeth...

I have been putting it off for about 15 months now. Got several impacted wisdom teeth.

my dentist in my hometown; before i moved for grad school, told me i needed them out about 18 months ago. I've just never had the cash to do it. basically using my entire federal tax return to bankroll it now.

I'm thinking it may hep my insomnia - nothing else has worked so i'm starting to think it could be due to my wisdom teeth.

Oh lame. I'm covered under my mums health insurance which should hopefully cover a fair portion of the op.

I've been putting it off because I'm terrified of dentists... Never had anything done to my teeth...

yeah the insurance and healthcare situation in the states is proper fucked.
I have ok medial insurance through my school, Rx's are relatively cheap, but they don't cover dental work even if its oral surgery.

ps god damnit as much as i am enjoying skiing this winter I want ti to be summer. its -3˚C here (~28F) snowed all morning and afternoon.

How is everyone's night going? I'm about to cook dinner clean up and then relax. I'm Officially of the suboxone and feeling better took last dose yesterday a very small one and my last one.... Treated t with Xanax and now feeling greT today. I haven't taken sub or Xanax today my mind is all mine again and full I energy....

Forgot how good it feels. To be free from the slave grip of a medication.

I am watching my Xanax and I am not going to abuse it I'm only going to have it for true panics....

Doing good and loving life now....

I did however have a terrible night last night and no one was around :( but I got through it and have had a great day today :)

What are y'all up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.