• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear you're feeling better Kayla! :D AND off that foul suboxone - that dose was bs, imo. Too much.

Whatcha makin' for food?

I have a rockin' headache right now. :(

The Aussies came from where? Oh right, the prisoners the Brits didn't want. Fogettin' yo own damn hist'ry or sumdat? Wut wrongwitchu boy?

:p

FWIW I've never had a cavity either, but I'm often lazy... I cycle, rather. OCD about my teeth (whitening and shit), or brushing 1-2x per day. At least I do when I leave the house anyway. :p Showering... I save water haha.

my fucking teeth are straight too "young gun" although thta did need aan orthodontist and a few years of work, lol

I'm realllly drunnnnnnnnnnnk

Yeah but we got sent to a place that has fluoride in the water. Hence our teeth don't suck. :D.

Enjoy your brain infiltration and subsequent mind control by Israel.

hhahahha, indeed.

fllouride in the water is fucking mental, it's the first step, or maybe 2nd 3rd or 4th in pouplation control by the massive corporations and governments

Drrink non flourinated water please, or you will die!!

Its hard to beleive that I dont show up until volume 19 !!! that's like my first lines being near the 1/4 way through mark. i meant to be here many times before but i had to keep the chemical romances satisfied until 2008 when someone/something made me wanna breakaway and clean up. Or maybe this garbage head had tried it all, only to be taken hostage by methadone (260mg/day) There was no place to go but down Suboxone Street and as difficult as it was, I did it, the ladies at detox did it! Little did I know I would be romantically involved with Bupe! Then it's friends joined in making me a more reformed, better informed but neverthe less, dependant on this daily cocktail. It all just doesnt seem to make any sence. I feel like I did before cept this time courtesy of a doc and a shrink, im dating a cocktail that treats me well {even if 1/5 of it gets me to binge every month}and some steps, a Associates Degree in Addiction Counseling, Psychology( that are not put to good use yet} I guess I'm better off....matter of fact I know I am because I feel a warm comforting glow of aBLUELIGHT. yea clean from methadone and crack cocaine and big H little over 2 years. it's time to binge less and help more, yes?8)%)

leave it out patsy palmer :p

somestuff, vol 19 only appeared a few months after volume 1 so to be honest you probably werent even a member when vollume 1 was produced (by me) 8)

nice to see you here even though you took aveoturbo as your father rather than me in NMI, I'm still crying now, where is he when you need him, hmmmmmm? lol =D

somestuff, vol 19 only appeared a few months after volume 1 so to be honest you probably werent even a member when vollume 1 was produced (by me) 8)

Alcohol makes your dick grow eh? ;) :p

vollume 1 was produced (by me) 8)

I guess when you don't achieve much as a moderator you have to parade around letting everyone know what you had your hand in.

;)

Nice to meet you somestuff.

We already know you made volume 1?

You don't have anything to settle?

You also have a misguided opinion that we care?

;)

I guess when you don't achieve much as a moderator you have to parade around letting everyone know what you had your hand in.

;)

Nice to meet you somestuff.

at least my hand isn't constanly in my pants ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.