• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, there is a pic of shiva in this volume a few pages back, and the pope, both praising me for the social thread creation.

From my watching of "Michael Clayton" Shiva is the god of death, so I am confused by NTs claim that Shiva isn't the god of death

The destroyer fits me perfectly though, I destroy almost everything I touch except for this series of social threads ;)

Went to go pick up one of my scripts and holy balls they want a lot of $$$$ Insurance wont cover it because its not on their list :\

Its called Provigil and is actually cool shit. Hope it gets squared away. Off to research said drug.

just go in to a bible town pharmacy and claim that you are the spawn of satan carrying christ's child, they willlllll most likely give the whole store to you in the good old US of A 8)

also, smurfs and smurfette don't even carry sexual reproductive organs, check out the "Donnie Darko" quote about smurfs, legendary film quote.

we ARE meant to be. PROVIGIL is my favorite pastime, sometimes for 36 hours! I cant help everytime I get the script, I always over take & stay awake for 2-3 days! Its like I THRIVE on it. and you just discovered it. oh wow is right!

HAHA! Damn, didnt see you made it over here! Glad you did sir, welcome SS101!

and yeh, that shit makes me want to talk to peeps!

Modafinil isn't bad.

Depends how much they want for it though I guess...

shiva ( /ˈʃɪvə/; sanskrit: शिव Śiva, meaning "auspicious one") is a major hindu deity, and is the destroyer god or transformer among the trimurti, the hindu trinity of the primary aspects of the divine.
"

:d.

so "michael clayton" was kind of correct wen the psychotic guy was shouting "I am shiva, the god of death" death is similar to destroy

is modanifl available as generic or is provigil the only form available in the USofA

ive seen powders on steroid sort of websites, getting cllose to sourcing though so best end this conversation now.

To date, no generic manufacturer has been able to invalidate Cephalon's particle size patent, and, indeed, those that attempted to do so were not successful such that the patent remains in force.

That is in regards to the USA.

No generics.

I've slept pretty much 2/3 of the day, and I'm tired now. Goddamn sickness...

Need moar weeds! And / or opiates for tomorrow.. mmmm haha.

Tramadol = no acid for me, gotta make do I guess!

Hope you get better quick snap Pj
Have some tea! it always makes me feel better.

Methadone is better than a winter coat with some organic medical weed. Did some super raw coke, but as usual that is fading. I couldn't feel anything for awhile. Thanks to the 10mg done' and weed there has been a mostly non-existent comedown. I could use some more done though as always

Methadone is amazing. Too "smacky" and dope-y feeling for me though...

Agreed that its top notch for a comedown, that, and high potency weed.

Man, I'm high as shit.

Methadone is amazing. Too "smacky" and dope-y feeling for me though...

Agreed that its top notch for a comedown, that, and high potency weed.

Man, I'm high as shit.

Count me in NT! I took 46mgs of diazepam this morning I'm sure the long half-life has this done feeling very dopey

Status
Not open for further replies.