• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

anyone tried Etaqualone?? considering getting some in, have heard it is like the ludes of the old days but not read too much about dosages.

anyone tried Etaqualone?? considering getting some in, have heard it is like the ludes of the old days but not read too much about dosages.

Effie ordered some recently, she probably has it by now.

just found the ADD thread about it. Gonna get a gram to test it out, reckon doses between 100-300mg should be good for me.

Tripman, hi :)

considering you're on the right wavelength with the 'dexies', could I bother you to check my thread here in BDD?
I'm not getting any response thus far, neither to the same post in the Psychedelic Drugs social thread. :(

it would be very cool

Tripman, hi :)

considering you're on the right wavelength with the 'dexies', could I bother you to check my thread here in BDD?
I'm not getting any response thus far, neither to the same post in the Psychedelic Drugs social thread. :(

it would be very cool

Certainly :D.

I just made a mission to buy red bull and cigarettes. Work is immensely more pleasurable now.

^^ Thankfully amphetamine sulphate is everywhere for me at the moment.

Picking up 10g's for a friend on friday.

My job is always providing the giggles.

Permit to Trade in Tree Ferns:

"You will require this permit if you want to sell, offer for sale or distribute tree ferns. The only tree fern allowed to be harvested under this permit in Tasmania is Dicksonia Antarctica. "

Well it's a little weird actually.

Tasmania has a lot of street amphetamine and very little meth whilst other states have cut methamphetamine sold as speed and a SHIT load of methamphetamine.

I'm. Trying to upload my tattoo pics but itbsays files to large if I post in here will it accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.