• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

Ok, I understand now perfectly. Thanks. What would the difference be between PCPr and PCPy? Any predictions?

PCPy is also called "rolicyclidine"... instead of a propyl on the nitrogen, like PCPr, it is a pyrrolidine. Which I will admit is something I have trouble explaining. Wiki says little, but it does say this:

Rolicyclidine (PCPy) is a dissociative anesthetic drug with hallucinogenic and sedative effects. It is similar in effects to phencyclidine but is slightly less potent and has less stimulant effects [1] instead producing a sedative effect described as being somewhat similar to a barbiturate, but with additional PCP-like dissociative, anaesthetic and hallucinogenic effects.[2]

So it sounds like it would be more sedating than the others, while still being dissociative.

Methyl is a 1 carbon chain, ethyl is a 2 carbon chain, and propyl is a 3 carbon chain. You could also create PCAL, which would be the allyl (AL stands for allyl), which is a 4 carbon chain.

Nitpick, but allyl is a 3 carbon chain with a double bond between carbons 2 & 3. Butyl would be the simple 4 carbon chain.

Thanks for the report Buzz :D

Can't wait for this stuff.
Literally think about it every single day now.

Im sure a bunch of reports are about to come in on forums anyday now that it has been released. Plan on getting some in a few weeks so i sadly wont be able to write anything about it for a month or Two. I'm going to take an Oral dose after we figure out the potency, probably a medium sized one after the Allergy test.

I'm sure i will sniff a couple small lines to see how that treats me, but i really like the depth and duration of eating dissos. I've gone on binges sniffing MXE and that was amazing too, can't really go wrong with that stuff. Expecting this to be really similar, this is the compound Im anticipating most this year.

I've got a gram on the way, should be here soon. :)

Still makes no sense how they still make drugs that are illegal almost everywhere with less of a fan base than MXE, and yet MXE, which you used to be able to buy for dirt cheap, isn't even illegal anywhere in north America and actually made it into enough fame for random people I meet who know about 2C-B and that's about it for RCs, but they also know about and have tried and loved MXE, and how much it's pined for all over the Internet... how absolutely no one is making it anywhere and hasn't for years.

But I'm really pumped for MXPr. :)

Hard to believe tis been 4 years since the golden child was banned. MXPr should be a fitting reward to those that awaited patiently. :D

I've got a gram on the way, should be here soon. :)

Still makes no sense how they still make drugs that are illegal almost everywhere with less of a fan base than MXE, and yet MXE, which you used to be able to buy for dirt cheap, isn't even illegal anywhere in north America and actually made it into enough fame for random people I meet who know about 2C-B and that's about it for RCs, but they also know about and have tried and loved MXE, and how much it's pined for all over the Internet... how absolutely no one is making it anywhere and hasn't for years.

But I'm really pumped for MXPr. :)

MXE is one of a few substances which has been controlled under the UN 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances since its inception. It was made a schedule 2 drug in November 2016.[23] It is a rare example of a drug being put into schedule II without having an existing medical use.

My thinking on this is that arylcyclohexylamines are much harder to make, especially at scale, and after it became illegal in place most things are made that was pretty much the end, and the later UN scheduling was the complete end. I'm still hoping for a comeback as well, and also looking forward to trying MXPr soon.

Initial reports on MXPr are very positive sounding, and it's not surprising. It's interesting that MXM was so much less potent and more dissociating, apparently MXPr is slightly more potent than MXE. I just hope it has something like that MXE magic... MXE has a unique magical flow feel to it that I have not experienced on any other drug, period.

MXE definitely has a magic nothing else has. Maybe psychedelics, but not consistently like MXE. If MXPr is really as good as it sounds I'm going to shit my pants in excitement.

RE: potency I thought I'd been reading it was slightly less potent?