• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

Does anybody know whether 2-FDCK and DCK offered these days are base compounds or salts and what salts? For some reason, vendors don't publish this information.

I tried this substance yesterday. A friend of mine had given me some to experiment with in low doses, with the idea that it might help with mood.

Bad idea! Only 10mg gave me a certain mental confusion (fog), a feeling of being a bit retarded, accompanied by a tugging in my head. I had felt this type of sensation (much less strong) with the mxe, but here it was quite disturbing. I ended up with a headache and consumed some CBD and a quarter of valium hoping to reduce the neurotoxicity.

This stuff seems toxic, it feels like poison, to my body at least. The rest of it ended up in my garbage can and I don't plan on ever using it again. Nor any dissociative actually.

Today, my mood seemed to be improved, but I could slightly feel what some call "mania". And tonight my emotional state was quite sensitive, which led to arguments with a loved one.

Take care !
Are you sure it wasnt DCK?
2fdck is quite weak and i doubt anyone would even feel 10mg.

@Bitchniggaz
Not sure, because I didn't have it analyzed. But the friend who gave it to me was taking low doses before going to work and his average dose was 50mg so I don't think it was DCK.

I don't know for sure but assume HCl salts as they dissolve easily in water and one's nostrils.
For Ketamine, I found melting points of 92C for base and 127C for HCL. I cannot find this information for 2-FDCK. Only the boiling point is available. I am beginning to wonder if it proceeds from solid to gas form directly like naphtaline.

Can anybody comment on the safety of 2-FDCK (or Ketamine) and 3-MMC combination? I found 2 references on Reddit that called it unsafe without qualifying the statements. I also found another user claiming that 4-MMC combined with Ketamine was particularly hard on the heart. I can't find any research regarding how triple reuptake inhibitors combine with NMDA antagonists. I also realize that both 3-MMC and NMDA antagonists increase blood-pressure and heart rate. Would that be the main reason for avoiding this combination or are there additional concerns beyond noradrenaline-related side effects?

Can anybody comment on the safety of 2-FDCK (or Ketamine) and 3-MMC combination? I found 2 references on Reddit that called it unsafe without qualifying the statements. I also found another user claiming that 4-MMC combined with Ketamine was particularly hard on the heart. I can't find any research regarding how triple reuptake inhibitors combine with NMDA antagonists. I also realize that both 3-MMC and NMDA antagonists increase blood-pressure and heart rate. Would that be the main reason for avoiding this combination or are there additional concerns beyond noradrenaline-related side effects?
I've never combined 2f-dck with a stimulant, but I imagine the combo would be safe enough for people without heart issues as long as the doses are conservative. Yesterday I did a decent amount of 2-FMA with a low dose of FXE and it went okay. Meth + 3-MeO-PCP was one of my all time favorite combos when I was using those drugs heavily. Not sure if I've mixed a disso with a reuptake inhibitor but I imagine it'd be okay. I take a capsule of Cayenne Pepper when my BP starts feeling too high with these combos and it seems to help. Capsacin is a decent vasodilator.

Oh wait, I have mixed 3-MeO-PCP with Cocaine before and it was alright. Just don't do too much of one or the other and I'm sure it'll be a decent time

Should be fine in moderation, no particular issue beyond blood pressure. I've combined them plenty.

Is anyone getting 2FDCK? Seems like it’s gone and been replaced with other analogues.
Interesting question. The last 2FDCK I had (2-3 months ago) where clear crystals and I loved the trips. Not as psychoactive like Keta, but very pleasant, more functional and longer lasting.
This time I ordered crystals again. But they are "mushy". No hard crystals, looks more like big snow flakes and I can crush them pressing them between my fingers. The effects are totally different. In low doses about 30mg sublingual I feel nothing. With doses around 80mg sublingual, I got a pushy feeling (more present like with 2fdck) and no dissassociation and typical motorical issues, so I took 60mg sublingual and another 50mg through the nose (alltogether 190mg in about 3 hours). No disso effects. Dilated pupils. No CEVS but OEVs. Posters looked like they were 3 dimensional, my girlfriend looked like she had glitter all over her, things changed their sizes, the ceiling looked like it was very wet and water dripped from it, I saw flowers in the room (there are none) and paintings on the wall. But the paintings where not like on Acid, etc just colored lines, like a child was bored and draw some lines with a felt pen. We couldn't sleep all night long and discussed emotional things about our relationship like on mdma. Later on I got paranoid and had to take a Benzo (normally only happens on high doses Amphetamines plus days of no sleep) and I'm not aware of any disso I'm able to talk more than a short sentence anybody else would understand. Also there was a total lack of the lovely body buzz, where the body stretches in all dimensions and feeling like I get a full body massage.

Is anyone aware of a disso that feels this way? I'd say the product is mislabeld if it wouldn't taste like K-analogues and with sublingual use, the tongue and teeth gets numb for about 5 Minutes.

Last edited:
pretty much impossible to be sure from your description, but to me it matches with a disso...

Disos use to numb the tonge, psychs are bitter as satans bumhole...

I have a gram of this on the way and also have a pretty high dissociative tolerance, therefore I'm looking for the most effective method to consume this. Has anyone tried both oral and plugging? If so, was plugging more effective in terms of dose?

Only have done 2f-dck a couple of times but don't remember my dosages. Just kind of snorted until I got where I wanted. Lately I've been preferring deeper experiences so I'm going to try a once off high dose orally or rectally and see how it goes.

Anyone ever combine it with O-PCE? Maybe mixing a low dose of O-PCE with the 2f-dck will help give it some legs and enable me to use up less material

I have a gram of this on the way and also have a pretty high dissociative tolerance, therefore I'm looking for the most effective method to consume this. Has anyone tried both oral and plugging? If so, was plugging more effective in terms of dose?

Only have done 2f-dck a couple of times but don't remember my dosages. Just kind of snorted until I got where I wanted. Lately I've been preferring deeper experiences so I'm going to try a once off high dose orally or rectally and see how it goes.

Anyone ever combine it with O-PCE? Maybe mixing a low dose of O-PCE with the 2f-dck will help give it some legs and enable me to use up less material
did you end up plugging it or oral? i got a little bit but i’m not the biggest fan of snorting and i’m wondering if i have other options.

I've been experimenting with what I believe is 2F-DCK. I say "what I believe is 2F-DCK" as the source I bought it from unfortunately was a little shady on the details. They advertised it as DCK and listed the dosage range for DCK from psychonaut wiki but then also had further conflicting advertising saying that the where the chlorine atom normally was on the molecule, it had been substituted with fluorine instead. After trying some initial doses intranasally it only seemed to last about 1hr and was similar in effects, duration and dosage to ketamine although probably a bit weaker and slightly different in effects. It was by no means active in the dosage ranges listed for DCK on psychonaut wiki and by no means had a duration of 3-6hrs as listed for DCK on that same site.

Okay so let’s assume the possibility that I have in fact 2F-DCK. I have some significant disso tolerance so I find I don't usually get much out of regular ketamine as I don't like shoving large amounts of powder up my nose. When I'm already on a more potent disso such as MXE, 3-MeO-PCE, O-PCE, ect then a line of regular ketamine works well and I enjoy it.

I was looking for a different ROA rather than intranasal to be able to hopefully dose high enough to get medium to full effects. After reading the posts here I thought I'd try oral. So here was my experience...

I took 100mg of the suspected 2F-DCK in a capsule swallowed on an empty stomach. The appearance of the compound looked clear/white and was in large crystalline rocks with no obvious smell so there is no red flags visually or by smell of really obvious impurities and when I'd previously snorted it on another day there wasn’t much discomfort up the nose and was similar in nasal irritation (or lack thereof) to other high purity dissos. I also took two magnesium citrate capsules at the same time. I didn't know if this might negatively affect the absorption of the suspected 2F-DCK but I did this anyway in the hopes that if there is any chance of some of the fluorine breaking off the 2F-DCK molecules in the low Ph environment of the stomach acid then hopefully any inorganic fluorine would bind to the magnesium in the similar way that calcium is used to bind to fluorine in fluorine or hydrofluoric acid poisoning scenarios.

So what was interesting is that I waited about 3 hours and there was either no psychoactive effects or barely any psychoactive effects besides keeping me awake. I did however seem to get gastrointestinal discomfort (GI bloating and pain) which interestingly enough is listed on the Wikipedia page for fluoride toxicity when ingested:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity

I also had headaches and insomnia. Although insomnia is normal on the tail end of any disso for me so I took some benzos after about 3hrs to help sleep.

Now I'm not suggesting I know for any certainty that fluorine can break off from the 2F-DCK molecule. I'm only hypothesising. I realise that my understanding of biochemistry especially in the realm of pharmacokinetics and pharmacology is limited. I know that academic sources have been quoted before stating that generally the carbon-fluorine bond in organofluorine compounds is considered to be very strong and that for this reason a number of organofluorine pharmaceuticals are not considered to be sources of fluoride poisoning. I will however give some food for thought and that is that methoxyflurane (Penthrox AKA The Green Whistle) is believed to be very toxic to the liver and kidneys due to inorganic fluoride breaking off during metabolism. Hence why I believe it's not used any more for general anaesthesia and only in used in lower doses such as for immediate pain relief on the way to hospital.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methoxyflurane

Having had thyroid disease (hypothyroid) years ago I'm pretty well researched in the area regarding iodine and fluoride. Specifically the medical theory that fluoride lowers thyroid function and hence why it was used as a thyroid lowering medication in Europe in the 50's or 60's according to an old Merck Index I read. So the morning after taking the suspected 100mg of 2F-DCK I took 50mg of iodine (8 drops of Lugol's Solution) in water after a big breakfast. I did this as according to Dr David Brownstien when he tested on himself he found that while taking iodine in the milligram amounts, he excreted toxic halogens such as fluoride and bromide. So he theorised that toxic halogens compete with iodine and uptake in the thyroid. He also theorised through his experiments and research that taking sufficient doses of iodine (in the milligram amounts) caused the body to dump unneeded toxic halogens such as fluoride and bromide. His work was based on his mentor the professor of endocrinology, Guy Abraham who based his experiments on the average Japanese diet which was 13mg of iodine daily (roughly 100x more than modern western countries recommend taking daily).

If anyone is interested I believe that 100mg of 2F-DCK contains about 8.6mg of fluorine (if I've done my stoichiometry calculations correctly) (19 ÷ 221 x 100 = 8.6). The Wikipedia page on fluoride toxicity lists the ingestion of fluoride causing gastrointestinal discomfort to be roughly around 12-19mg based on my body weight. So even if the all the fluoride was to break off the 2F-DCK it should be only containing 8.6mg which I realise is under the amount listed. I still think it's worth food for thought as if there is 8.6mg of potential fluoride taken on an empty stomach, I doubt this would be in any way healthy and would not be surprised if it would cause gastrointestinal discomfort and headaches due to fluoride toxicity and probably not be great for the liver, kidneys and thyroid.

I generally try to avoid all drugs containing fluorine or bromine (as well as drinking reverse osmosis water to filter out fluoride and using fluoride free toothpaste) just to be on the safe side and have done a number of 24hr iodine loading tests and thyroid ultrasounds over the years to check that my consumption of daily iodine is okay and my thyroid and iodine levels are looking good. It seems to have worked and I seem to no longer have thyroid disease (hypothyroid).

Last edited:
I have a g of 2f-dck out for delivery today, I'm not sure which route of administration I should use. I have leurlocked syringe and micro filter. I've only done DCK, but that was 10 years ago or so. I plan on making a sterile solution for IM or IV.

Very odd. i didn't feel 160 mg IV, but once i said screw it and consumed 250mg orally after eating a bunch of chinese food , 2 hours later i was flying in a comfy manic state til 4am

Couldn't read the whole thread but how do you compare 2-FDCK to Methoxetamine and Ketamine?

I'm looking for a dissociative with +/- the same duration as Ketamine. Is there any?