• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion laying it on blotters is even counterproductive regarding harm reduction (in a stricter sense) because it leads to problems with misrepresentations as something else, big variations in dosage in case of faulty technique (which is rather likely) and so on.

While reading through the 25X-NBOMe threads I oftentimes think that persons who have to ask about the very basics of handling these substances shouldn't handle them at all. A person who can't do chin ups shouldn't go freeclimbing.

Totally don't want to offend anyone, I just hope to get people thinking about better leaving out superpotent drugs until they are more experienced in handling substances, not taking them, as this a different topic altogether.

Ok I will not use blotters then... Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Anyway I don't like snorting... I told myself that nothing will go up my nose. NOTHING!

I will make a liquid solution of 500µg/ml then. Will hold the solution in my mouth. Seems less risky.

I'm sorry for asking the question about the blotters, I just realize how dangerous it can be, especially with substance active in the sub-microgram range.

Ok Cr00k, I apologize.

One standard sized blotter (7.5x7.5mm) will not even hold 1/100th of a milliliter of water like I stated earlier. She will just end up failing miserably and potentially poisoning someone or she will have to drop a little on each blotter over and over and over again, surely more than 3 times. Could still be done in a day, but I just don't see why this would be convenient in any way, when bioavailability is so low/unreliable via oral/sublingual routes.

Btw oral dosing of these seems to be quite risky. Let's assume a person will use 2 blotters and hardly feel shit, so they will go ahead and think the blotters are simply too weak. Another day they'll eat 4 of em and for whatever reason absorption could be much higher that day. --> Trainwreck!
Dosing this stuff orally or sublingually just seems way too unreliable to recommend it to anyone. I know of one person who started eating up to 5mg 25C-NBOME and recommended other folks to dose in a similar range. Another person went to the loony bin after having 3 of those blotters (they were supposedly 350ug each).

Just don't fuck around with oral 25x-NBOME imho and use it intranasally in solution.

Oh ffs, this is a harm reduction site! Your advice about horizontal adjustment of the blotter is very valuable, but why in th fucking hell would you tell anyone to blow air onto them?! This will most definitely cause uneven distribution. God what has become of this site...

Mate, without throwing a little fit about the good ol' days, why don't you re-read my post? I said SUSPEND A FAN ON TOP of the blotter. If the fan is blowing directly straight (or if the fan has a SWING setting enabled) the air will be even distributed evenly and ON TOP of the blotter. Not blown from the side. It doesn't take a physicist to understand how to blow air on a piece of paper.

Sigh I really don't see why the mods are supporting this kind of discussion tbh. This is clearly targetting drug manufacture imho.

Imho the whole discussion about how to lay blotters should be deleted, but I guess that's up to the moderators. Laying 25I-NBOME blotters just doesn't make much sense unless you want to pass the stuff to other people...

You must be kidding... Have you even read this thread? Laying blotters is a convinent and safe method of storing your drugs. You don't have to be selling drugs to want to know how to lay some blotter. Besides, even if they are selling drugs, how does that make you any worse than any other bluelighter who's buying them? We're all doing illegal shit here so don't put yourself on your little high horse mate.

Reasons for laying blotter:

Easy to dose
Easy to carry
Easy to hide
Will no evaporate

I don't know what your problem is, crook.. Maybe you're just upset because of your miserable origin, but please, lay off the cynicism.

Ok I will not use blotters then... Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Anyway I don't like snorting... I told myself that nothing will go up my nose. NOTHING!

I will make a liquid solution of 500µg/ml then. Will hold the solution in my mouth. Seems less risky.

I'm sorry for asking the question about the blotters, I just realize how dangerous it can be, especially with substance active in the sub-microgram range.

Ok Cr00k, I apologize.
No need to apologize to me, you didn't know any better. I've shown much more reckless behaviour on some occasions, trust me. Sometimes I would've benefitted of someone just telling me "NO! Dude, stupid idea! Do not reduce the solvent in an oven!"

I'm glad you reconsidered laying blotters. Not snorting anything is a good idea in general and I myself am a huge opponent of of snorting every other drug that comes my way. There're usually much more efficient and less damaging roa's available. But with these NBOME's it seems snorting really is one of the best ways to go. Putting a drop of water in your nose doesn't really qualify as snorting imho, but we all have our own principles that the next person won't agree to.

Only other reliable routes than snorting I could think of are rectal (though there are few reports to be found) and intravenous administration, but IV poses the risk of infections and nasty marks. If that is not an option for you at all, rectal dosing might be a very good option as well. It's pain free, guarantees a fast onset and a high bioavailability. Depends if you can get past the stigma of sticking a syringe up your ass to get high. Most people outside of medical professions tend to look down on that roa.

The problem with unreliable bioavailability remains with sublingual dosing. Complexing the substance with a cyclodextrine (available for a few nickels) would be one option to achieve a half way reliable buccal/sublingual absorption. The problem of unreliable bioavailability isn't really wasting substance, but never knowing what to expect. You might find your sweet spot at 750ug and still be functional, but the next time you choose that dosage you might get a trip 4 times as intense which can lead to obvious problems. And I personally hate underdosing on psychedelics just as much as waking up in a pile of hyperspatial puke.

Oral/sublingual dosing seems to be the most popular route with these NBOME's, but I think that's because it's the only viable options for dealers to spread the drug and it just rubbed off on the scene eventually. I've personally had a good time with dosing 1400ug 25C-NBOME sublingually (no tolerance), but I do realize that this is way more than actually entered my bloodstream and would never recommend such a dosage to anyone. If all would have entered I'd have been fucked. If your sweetspot should lie anywhere close to such a high dosages via that route, then each time you take the drug you will have to live with the fear that this time a lot more could get absorbed for some inexplicable reason. I've seen that happen and the guy still is not doing very well.

You'll also want to be very careful handling the stuff. With a few mg you should be fine. I have handled larger amounts of a few substances active below 1mg and can't remember a single time I did not ingest some by accident. No idea if these chems are airborne or able to penetrate my skin, but it's very very easy to get some into your bloodstream without having that intention. Can't stress enough to be careful with potent substances like that.

Be safe y'all!

You must be kidding... Have you even read this thread? Laying blotters is a convinent and safe method of storing your drugs. You don't have to be selling drugs to want to know how to lay some blotter. Besides, even if they are selling drugs, how does that make you any worse than any other bluelighter who's buying them? We're all doing illegal shit here so don't put yourself on your little high horse mate.

Reasons for laying blotter:

Easy to dose
Easy to carry
Easy to hide
Will no evaporate

I don't know what your problem is, crook.. Maybe you're just upset because of your miserable origin, but please, lay off the cynicism.
Miserable origin? You mean Germany? Lol I don't see how that's related.

Look man, blowing a fan onto drying blotter is among the most idiotic advice anyone has ever given on bluelight. No matter where it comes from it will cause the liquid to be forced away from the point where the air stream first hits, even if it is the very center. There's no arguing about it, that is clearly not harm reduction but plain impatience bordering on idiocy.

Storing blotter is a good way to store chemicals that are suited for oral administration, true. It is still never as accurate as liquid dosing and therefore not a harm reduction technique. People who know what they're doing can do whatever they want, I just don't think this is the place to publish guides on how to do such a thing, especially not when advice like the fan thing comes up.

Btw my guess is the guy dosed to high because he had only heard of the whopping sublingual dosages some people take... :D

Would love to talk more to a nice guy like you, but I g2g.

No need to apologize to me, you didn't know any better. I've shown much more reckless behaviour on some occasions, trust me. Sometimes I would've benefitted of someone just telling me "NO! Dude, stupid idea! Do not reduce the solvent in an oven!"

I'm glad you reconsidered laying blotters. Not snorting anything is a good idea in general and I myself am a huge opponent of of snorting every other drug that comes my way. There're usually much more efficient and less damaging roa's available. But with these NBOME's it seems snorting really is one of the best ways to go. Putting a drop of water in your nose doesn't really qualify as snorting imho, but we all have our own principles that the next person won't agree to.

Only other reliable routes than snorting I could think of are rectal (though there are few reports to be found) and intravenous administration, but IV poses the risk of infections and nasty marks. If that is not an option for you at all, rectal dosing might be a very good option as well. It's pain free, guarantees a fast onset and a high bioavailability. Depends if you can get past the stigma of sticking a syringe up your ass to get high. Most people outside of medical professions tend to look down on that roa.

The problem with unreliable bioavailability remains with sublingual dosing. Complexing the substance with a cyclodextrine (available for a few nickels) would be one option to achieve a half way reliable buccal/sublingual absorption. The problem of unreliable bioavailability isn't really wasting substance, but never knowing what to expect. You might find your sweet spot at 750ug and still be functional, but the next time you choose that dosage you might get a trip 4 times as intense which can lead to obvious problems. And I personally hate underdosing on psychedelics just as much as waking up in a pile of hyperspatial puke.

Oral/sublingual dosing seems to be the most popular route with these NBOME's, but I think that's because it's the only viable options for dealers to spread the drug and it just rubbed off on the scene eventually. I've personally had a good time with dosing 1400ug 25C-NBOME sublingually (no tolerance), but I do realize that this is way more than actually entered my bloodstream and would never recommend such a dosage to anyone. If all would have entered I'd have been fucked. If your sweetspot should lie anywhere close to such a high dosages via that route, then each time you take the drug you will have to live with the fear that this time a lot more could get absorbed for some inexplicable reason. I've seen that happen and the guy still is not doing very well.

You'll also want to be very careful handling the stuff. With a few mg you should be fine. I have handled larger amounts of a few substances active below 1mg and can't remember a single time I did not ingest some by accident. No idea if these chems are airborne or able to penetrate my skin, but it's very very easy to get some into your bloodstream without having that intention. Can't stress enough to be careful with potent substances like that.

Be safe y'all!

Another reason a lot of people dose buccally instead of nasally or rectally is that some of us (myself included) find nasal or rectal dosing incredibly harsh and more side effect ridden than buccal dosing. This is important for me, and I'm not going to give up the ROA. Then again, I know how to handle these chemicals, so...

Also, if you're laying blotters for personal use, just lay them one at a time. Don't try to lay 30 on a piece of a paper hoping that they're evenly distributed.

Another reason a lot of people dose buccally instead of nasally or rectally is that some of us (myself included) find nasal or rectal dosing incredibly harsh and more side effect ridden than buccal dosing.

What about smoked? Are you finding the same side effects there?

I haven't tried and I'm not wont to, I don't want to risk possible unhealthy byproducts of pyrolysis, overdose, and dosing non-volumetrically.

How risky is evaporation once dissolved in a solvent? Like say I dissolve 100mg 25i into 200ml white vinegar (So I have 500mics per ml) and put it in a jar or vial. I don't want it to evaporate slowly and concentrate the dose, or something. Is there a specific way I should store it to reduce this risk, or is it inevitable? What's a good way to keep track of evaporation, how would I reduce it if possible?

Draw a line on the outside of the vial and cover the line with tape so it doesn't smudge off. Obviously not 100% precise but it will at least give you and idea of what's going on.

Standard vials with paper cap liners are very bad and evaporate faster than you'd think. You need conical poly-seal cap liners to provide a true airtight seal.

Draw a line on the outside of the vial and cover the line with tape so it doesn't smudge off. Obviously not 100% precise but it will at least give you and idea of what's going on.

Standard vials with paper cap liners are very bad and evaporate faster than you'd think. You need conical poly-seal cap liners to provide a true airtight seal.

Where would I find a vial with that? Google didn't yield much, at least not in the size I'm looking for, 100ml or 200ml.

this

While I've done LSD, mushrooms & DMT more than a few times, and absolutely loved & cherished each and every experience in it's own unique way, none of them have touched my life like 25i-NBOMe. I literally (and I do mean literally) saw my soul and the soul of my girlfriend whilst under the influence of 25i. Prior to that experience I had been struggling with my spirituality and was more or less an atheist (such a depressing outlook on life and the universe btw).

I don't want to get to deep into it and start writing a trip report, but I basically saw my girlfriend's aura as these purple strands, they began reaching into me and into my mind, body, & soul. SOUL! What a novel concept it was. I do believe we all have souls now. This opened me up to so many positive ways of thinking (there is a reason for everything, there is a higher power/forces in the universe, etc.). I discusssed 25i with my friend who was also of the atheist view and considered LSD the best you could get. Once I gave him some potent 25i blotters he got back to me saying "I felt very spiritual during the trip, and I never experience that. You were right."

This experience opened me up to so much....souls, REAL spirituality, psychic abilities, energy, and much more that I cannot put into words.

Anyway, let's not discount 25i as having some very, very serious therapeutic potential. <3
this is imho the type ++++ experience that any substance can cause. you dont even necessarily need drugs to experience a ++++. obe's, meditation etc would be suited as well. ive had one on dmt+ket and one through an obe, both equally powerful. aside from that ive had 100s of trips with all sorts of psychedelics and never got lucky like that. in fact i very abruptly lost interest in psychedelics, aside from the occasional dmt-masturbathon (in a metaphorical sense). you seem to have been lucky with 25I-NBOME and maybe it's very suited for inducing such religious experiences, but don't make the mistake of thinking this effect is exclusive to 25I-NBOME. It's often very difficult to tell the real differences of a psychedelics to the others after having only had a few experiences with the substance. One trip might just entirely lack visuals and another with the same substance might cause you to completely loose sight of the objects around you. I'm saying, you will most likely have a very hard time to produce another experience as powerful or life view changing as the one you had with 25I-NBOME.

But nonetheless, you really sparked my interest for the stuff!

Last edited:
Miserable origin? You mean Germany? Lol I don't see how that's related.

Look man, blowing a fan onto drying blotter is among the most idiotic advice anyone has ever given on bluelight. No matter where it comes from it will cause the liquid to be forced away from the point where the air stream first hits, even if it is the very center. There's no arguing about it, that is clearly not harm reduction but plain impatience bordering on idiocy.

Storing blotter is a good way to store chemicals that are suited for oral administration, true. It is still never as accurate as liquid dosing and therefore not a harm reduction technique. People who know what they're doing can do whatever they want, I just don't think this is the place to publish guides on how to do such a thing, especially not when advice like the fan thing comes up.

Btw my guess is the guy dosed to high because he had only heard of the whopping sublingual dosages some people take... :D

Would love to talk more to a nice guy like you, but I g2g.

It seriously does not take a genius to figure this out.. If I could speak German to spell it out for you I would, as maybe English is your second language..

You're right when you say the air stream will force the liquid away from the point where the air stream first hits, but this would be absolutely no problem if the point of contact was directly on TOP (the liquid will only be forced DOWN, not across).

Blowing liquid from the top to bottom on a piece of paper is obviously not going to distribute it unevenly.. Do you understand this? Like I said it's extremely basic science.

You say it's impatience, but i'd call it efficiency.

So... HCl form does NOT need to be complexed to become orally/sublingually active? I've been waiting to buy HPBCD for months now for my HCl... Can someone confirm that I don't need to do this?

It seriously does not take a genius to figure this out.. If I could speak German to spell it out for you I would, as maybe English is your second language..

You're right when you say the air stream will force the liquid away from the point where the air stream first hits, but this would be absolutely no problem if the point of contact was directly on TOP (the liquid will only be forced DOWN, not across).

Blowing liquid from the top to bottom on a piece of paper is obviously not going to distribute it unevenly.. Do you understand this? Like I said it's extremely basic science.

You say it's impatience, but i'd call it efficiency.
okay look where do you think the air would be going next? Simple aerodynamics would tell me that it'd be blown away radially, making the center the weakest spot of the blotters. Plus with the low solubility of NBOME's in water, if water is what you are using, some of the powder would precipitate outside of the blotter and be blown away. I'd say you bury this idea, ask a physicist about it. Lifes are potentially at stake here. That'Äs the whole point of me being so stubborn about this. We have no idea about the LD50 in humans and imho these amateurishly laid blotters and all the misinformation is a disaser waiting to happen.

Plus, you pretty much discredited yourself by flaming Germany lol. ;P

So... HCl form does NOT need to be complexed to become orally/sublingually active? I've been waiting to buy HPBCD for months now for my HCl... Can someone confirm that I don't need to do this?

You don't. HCL is sublingually/bucally active just fine.

this is imho the type ++++ experience that any substance can cause. you dont even necessarily need drugs to experience a ++++. obe's, meditation etc would be suited as well. ive had one on dmt+ket and one through an obe, both equally powerful. aside from that ive had 100s of trips with all sorts of psychedelics and never got lucky like that. in fact i very abruptly lost interest in psychedelics, aside from the occasional dmt-masturbathon (in a metaphorical sense). you seem to have been lucky with 25I-NBOME and maybe it's very suited for inducing such religious experiences, but don't make the mistake of thinking this effect is exclusive to 25I-NBOME. It's often very difficult to tell the real differences of a psychedelics to the others after having only had a few experiences with the substance. One trip might just entirely lack visuals and another with the same substance might cause you to completely loose sight of the objects around you. I'm saying, you will most likely have a very hard time to produce another experience as powerful or life view changing as the one you had with 25I-NBOME.

But nonetheless, you really sparked my interest for the stuff!

You are right about that. Set & setting eh? Although I look forward to seeing your future posts once you've tried a few mg's of this gem :)

I hope to one day be good enough at meditation to achieve a similar state. I've only started a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.