• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be going near this again. I've had so many weird side effects over the past few weeks. I had a seriously nauseating time on 500ug....I'm talking 5-6 hours of intense shivering, cold sweats, nausea and no visuals. Then, for the next two weeks, I had burning and itching finger tips, constantly finding the muscles of my chest and abs contracted, spontaneous bouts of nausea and spontaneous episodes of feeling like the ground under my feet was undulating to the point where I had to sit on the floor in a shop in a sick mess. It may have been my fault for taking with a small dose of SSRI at the time, but it *does* prove that 25i is surely unpredictable and potentially very destructive.

Okay I've read up but to be sure please confirm I'm going ok:

1) I have HCL
2) I should dissolve my measured HCL with distilled water and acetic acid (50%?)
3) I could alternate propylene glycol with water to make the solution thicker, more viscous, to aid absorption.

Any answers would be so helpful.

Thanks,nearly there!

X

You only need water to dissolve it if you have the HCl salt already.

Prop glycol would probably work too. Xanthan gum is good for thickening.

It may have been my fault for taking with a small dose of SSRI at the time, but it *does* prove that 25i is surely unpredictable and potentially very destructive.
No, that would prove SSRI's surely unpredictable and potentially very destructive.
And yes, it is your fault.

My jaw muscle is getting better, a put some rub-a535 on my face yesterday and that helped.
I blame this little problem on the stupid perma-grin and tense jaw muscles I had going on that night.

Okay I've read up but to be sure please confirm I'm going ok:

1) I have HCL
2) I should dissolve my measured HCL with distilled water and acetic acid (50%?)
3) I could alternate propylene glycol with water to make the solution thicker, more viscous, to aid absorption.

Any answers would be so helpful.

Thanks,nearly there!

X

step 1 is okay, 2 and 3 are wrong.

HCL is active on its own. it can be made into a solution using ethanol, water, or propylene glycol. IME everclear alcohol over 70% works great.

Thanks for that, I'm going to dissolve the hcl salt in the propylene glycol @ 5mg per ml. So .1 ml is a 500mcg dose.

Cool beans.

Thanks for that, I'm going to dissolve the hcl salt in the propylene glycol @ 5mg per ml. So .1 ml is a 500mcg dose.

Cool beans.

if you have a syringe with <2mL capacity, i would advise making it 10mg/mL. so that 0.05ml is a dose (easily measured on a 1ml syringe with 0.01ml markings). this makes the liquid easier to work with for saturating items or evaporating to powder if required.

So I've been wondering how the tolerance for 25I-NBOMe works. Coincidentally my pet mongoose found this written on the side of a recyclables only dumpster:

My materials so far have been freebase 25I, in a solution of water and acetate acid.

The first dose in this "tolerance test" was two weeks after the previous dose. It is safe to say tolerance was zero to very close to zero.

August 11 3:30pm - 2.2mg buccal, small piece of two ply toilet paper placed between upper gums and lip.

A very intense trip, great visuals, and at points it became overwhelming. The best part was looking at 100 year old cement, that had very nice coloration. It was grey with slight reds and blacks from age and metal sitting on it. Normally blank, a black pattern seemed to form and it seemed to stick out from the cement. It would be normal cement, then I'd look at it for a second and the pattern would start flowing out from my focal point across the whole cement area. Then as quickly as it came it would vanish, and repeat. A little bit later it started to lightly rain, and the water drops would actually fill in the pattern, then dry up. Definitely one of my favorite visuals to ever see.

The only reason it became too intense was because the four of us all hit medical grade cannabis from a 20" glass diffused bong. After smoking, we decided to go inside for a little bit because of the rain starting. At points the extremely loud surround sound music became controlling, and the environment definitely had hostile vibes. The music was Matthewdavid, I believe it was the "The Outmind" album. At a point, my friend, Joseph said that the music was too much, and walked outside to smoke a cigarette. Another accomplice, Spencer, stated "I'm so confused right now, I need to leave this room" and started walking out. I seemed to be the most lucid of the group, but had no idea how their stereo system worked, so I had to yell for Spencer to help me turn it down because the music was freaking everyone out. After the music was turned down to a tolerable (and able to talk over) volume, I went outside with Joseph, and also smoked a cigarette.

The last person stayed inside most of the time, because he was cold. The chills seem to come and go for me, but I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans so I was ok. All four of us were having trouble communicating, as the intensity of the trip would come in waves, and we weren't all at the controllable points at the same time. Joseph, Spencer, and I all went outside (the fourth still being cold) and listened to Maths by deadmau5, while exploring Spencer's back yard.

This may seem odd, but the only time we could actually communicate clearly after ripping the bong was when the three of us climbed into a tree. We called it the grasping tree. And shortly after realized that we could only grasp reality, because reality was grasping us. I can't imagine what people must have thought if they saw us, three adults listening to deadmau5 and justice in a tree. After some more philosophical conclusions, we decided to go back inside and make food. It was about 7 hours after the initial dose, and most of us were starting to sober up.

August 14 10:30 - 2.2mg buccal

August 18 ??? - 3mg buccal (planned, will report back on this dumpster)

There is one more report that was painted on the dumpster, but I have to go out, so I will transcribe it later.

Last edited:
I cannot for the life of me get this stuff to work. I have it in powder form and I got it from a very reliable source but it's almost a year old. It's been stored fine as all of my other chems work fine but I am finding it impossible to dose myself. I don't have the know-abouts to complex it or lay blotters or whatever but I have trying liquid dosing all day with no luck. It is the HCl salt.

I tried making makeshift blotters with tissue paper and the chemical mixed with water and bucally administered on my top gums and cheeks and have an oral syringe with a higher concentration and put drops in my nose but nothing is working. I have had some minor effects (slight body buzz) but they seem to dissipate before anything gets going. Any help?

I should also add I hardly get effects from sublingual ROA. I tried 16mg of 2C-I dissolved in water under the tounge for 30 mins and didn't really get too many effects. They were there, but not nearly as strong as oral.

Last edited:
750mcg plus 375mcg follow up an hour later produced a very intense and unexpected trip especially after smoking a few puffs of weed. loved it. definitely need to research some more. long and steady trip with lots of OEV and CEV. one researcher was rendered immobile for a while. losing the ability to walk and do tasks.
it was quite long also and sleep was quite hard after. smoking weed about 6-7 hours after slightly brings back some CEVs.

At what stage in the trip were they immobile? I find 25I very disorientating in the comeup and surprisingly dissociative at the peak.

When I dosed 1.3mg nasally I was pretty much unable to walk for the first hour and wouldn't have fancied my chances much in the second hour either.

Anyone know any saftey profiles with 25i and diabetees?
I've heard one person say

The only qualm I had about it was that I'm a diabetic and found my sugar skyrocketed while I was on it, to over 500. I had to give myself 50+ units of insulin in order to regulate it.

Though this user was mixing with methylone.

I have heard of other diabetics have a dandy time with no significant problems.

Any info here?
(some tabs have HPBCD sugars)

---------------------

on 3.7mg of 25i_NBOME (40mins buccal), I could walk fine, though sometimes I would accidentally wander off the path, I could still walk.
And sometimes the path would flip upside down, and dissappear, walking itself was fine.
Just very stiff muscles, but it was also only 2 degrees celcius, so the cold did a lot.

^ you should also be informed that wireless technology and all that radiation coming from your cell phone and wireless router have an effect on your blood sugar levels. The WHO (which is owned by the cell phone companies, in part) probably wouldn't want you to know that though.

At what stage in the trip were they immobile? I find 25I very disorientating in the comeup and surprisingly dissociative at the peak.

When I dosed 1.3mg nasally I was pretty much unable to walk for the first hour and wouldn't have fancied my chances much in the second hour either.

unable to move/walk at about 2-3 hours in and lasted up to 3-4 hours in. subject had 'lost/forgotten' the ability to do basic tasks

I have been curious about this compounds interactions with opiates as it has activity in that area. As well as possibilities developing cross tollerance and maybe even slight opiate dependency. This may have been discussed, but I have not looked through the 90 pages of discussion as well as come up with anything in my searches.

So whats everyone's opinion about the opiate activity?

I have been curious about this compounds interactions with opiates as it has activity in that area. As well as possibilities developing cross tollerance and maybe even slight opiate dependency. This may have been discussed, but I have not looked through the 90 pages of discussion as well as come up with anything in my searches.

So whats everyone's opinion about the opiate activity?
25I-NBOMe has no opiate activity at all. It has been scientifically proven to be extremely selective for 5HT2A. It affects virtually nothing else. It is one of the most selective psychedelics ever discovered.

"The ligand (25i-Nbome[this word was edited by person copied from]) had low affinity for most receptors, with the following reported Ki values (nM) for receptors where it had significant affinity: (remember the lower the number, the greater the binding):

5-HT2a (0.044)
5-HT2c (2)
5-HT6 (73, +/-12)
5-HT2B (231, +/-73)

u opiate (82, +/-14)
H1 (189, +/-35)
kappa opiate (288 +/-50)"

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pmcentrez&artid=2719953

Now than discuss

Edit: Actually I am still not sure if this paper refers to 25i-nbome... Somewhere they stated it did, but it seems to be talking about something else as well as it is referenced under wikipedias 25i-nbome entry. Anyways if I am wrong thanks for correcting me, but if I am not discuss.

Edit 2: Seems to be about DOI nbome I think... I guess nvm what I pointed out.

Last edited:
http://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/explore.php?domain=tk&id=5380

Requoting to make things easy

"The ligand (25i-Nbome[this word was edited by person copied from]) had low affinity for most receptors, with the following reported Ki values (nM) for receptors where it had significant affinity: (remember the lower the number, the greater the binding):

5-HT2a (0.044)
5-HT2c (2)
5-HT6 (73, +/-12)
5-HT2B (231, +/-73)

u opiate (82, +/-14)
H1 (189, +/-35)
kappa opiate (288 +/-50)"

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...&artid=2719953"

Apperently I was not wrong. INBMeO (The compound the article that states this compound has opiate activity) is another name for 25i-NBOMe. So again what are peoples opinion on this.

Edit: Interesting analysis below. Thank you for explaining as well as comparing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.