• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

It surprises me that there isn't very much of 2CB-Fly around. A very pleasant substance but if you're looking for psychedelic activity then this probably isn't on your list. It does have psychedelic activity at above 20mg or so and strongly at 36mg. ;) Would be nice if this was around. :)

Everyone got spooked after it was confused with BrDragonFLY in the fall :-/
I havn't been able to find any, and I've been looking.

has anyone eaten an irresponsibly large dose of this stuff?
i have a gut feeling that this could be consumed up to 100mgs without dying or any serious brain damage... but i want to be certain.

what toxicity data is there out there for this compound? LD50 in rats etc...?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9142825 i found this so far... but not much else.

Has anyone plugged 2C-B-Fly? I figure that will be my ROA. I am expecting a lot more TRs to show up for this soon!

I'm surprised that other flies haven't turned up now the dust has settled over this mislabeling incident.

I understand that people are rightly reluctant to touch 2c-b fly in case it's an old batch but what about others? I would love to taste 2c-c-fly and 2c-d-fly.

I'm surprised that other flies haven't turned up now the dust has settled over this mislabeling incident.

I understand that people are rightly reluctant to touch 2c-b fly in case it's an old batch but what about others? I would love to taste 2c-c-fly and 2c-d-fly.

Good luck, it is so much easier to deal with elemental bromine that no lab wants to touch chlorine, iodine, or fluorine unless there is a huge profit margin in it for them.

That is simply misinformation. Firstly 2c-i isn't made from elemental iodine and secondly bromine is a horribly toxic and volatile substance while iodine is much easier and safer to handle.

Maybe he meant that vapors and gases can be more difficult to contain. Still, bromine produces noxious vapor as well, and if you just use a proper gas quenching setup it does not have to be a problem.
Also, sometimes a synth may be chosen because a reaction is quick and moderately exothermic / self sustaining. Maybe the bromo's are also chosen sort of 'by default'.

Hopefully this is settled so that we can move on from synthy discussion back to the title compound.

I have always assumed that 2c-b/c/i-fly would be legal in the UK as they don't have any alkyl substitutions on the phenyl ring. I just read the law again though and it explicitly mentions halogens too. 2c-n-fly and the 2c-t-flys seem like they should be uk legal though. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It was at least 2 years ago though, I think the chances of any of that ever coming to light again are slim to none.

Disclaimer : which is not to say you shouldn't carefully test every batch of anything you ever receive from tiny allergy test amounts upwards blah blah etc etc. :)

It's a shame that this thread doesn't really give much of an understanding of what 2c-b-fly is like and how it compares to 2c-b. is there anyone who has taken both and would like to offer a comparison?

2c-i isn't made from elemental iodine and secondly bromine is a horribly toxic and volatile substance while iodine is much easier and safer to handle.

At no point in time did I say the words elemental iodine. I simply said elemental bromine is easier to work with.

It was at least 2 years ago though, I think the chances of any of that ever coming to light again are slim to none.

Disclaimer : which is not to say you shouldn't carefully test every batch of anything you ever receive from tiny allergy test amounts upwards blah blah etc etc. :)

I doubt much of that made it to the street or into the hands of users. I understand that the chap who died from Bromo-Dragonfly was a vendor & was testing what he thought was 2c-b-fly before putting it on sale.

Got to try 2C-B-FLY last night! :D

First I took my allergy test of course, divided a 10mg solution 10x for a dose of 1mg and took that orally, as there were no effects and I could assume this wasn't bromo-DF I proceeded with the test.

Vaporised a couple of milligrams (eyeballed from a 10mg weighed up pile) then snorted 5mg weighed (+/- 3mg or so due to my scales inaccuracy under 10-15mg) and unlike the usual slightly more or less visual than 2C-B experience others have had (from the same batch might I add) I was blown away by visuals that kicked even LSD's ass (at least 100-200ug of LSD's ass). The empathy and body high felt more like MDMA than like 2C-B, albeit cleaner, and like a lower dose (say 65mg MDMA) and was absolutely lovely.

I had a wonderful time, poured my heart out a few times, revelled in the overwhelming euphoria and let the CEVs and OEVs absolutely blow my mind to smithereens.

For what it's worth I'd recommend taking this orally, even if it means taking a higher dose, as since I don't know the exact dose I consumed I can't say with accuracy how much more intense even a single milligram or two more would be - be careful folks, this is a hell of a ride when taken in large doses/via these ROAs!

I very much understand why this was a favourite of Ann Shulgin, this is the best of the brominated phenethylamines I've tried so far (2C-B, bk-2C-B, DOB and now 2C-B-FLY) - I wonder how 2C-B-DLY, DOB-FLY and DOB-DFLY compare to this one.

I feel so lucky to have had the chance to try this, if you read this, thank you friend for giving me this opportunity <3