• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

Wow, I think that's the highest dose I've heard of anyone taking. I could just not be up-to-date on 2cb-fly reports, though.

True, a +4 doesn't have to do with sheer intensity or dosage level but with a unique experience that merges you with the universe in a such a way that you never see anything the same way again. A trip that takes you to a place so real that your life is seen as the fleeting blip it is in an infinitely complex existence. it really has nothing to do with what hallucinations you've seen and how "fucked up" you are.

If you had the experience that a +4 rating is meant to represent, you would definitely know it, and your description would have allowed us to see that you had. You'd have wanted to write pages of report, instead of a few lines. What you had was an amazingly strong +3.

Not trying to harp on you or anything... just adding my opinion.

People really confuse the +4 in the rating scale, I think. It's not the next step after +3; it's on a whole different plane, unrelated to dosage and level of intoxication. true, generally you're blasted out of your mind when it occurs, but this doesn't have to be the case. My first (of only 2) +4 experiences was on a relatively low dose of mushrooms, and I've certainly been more fucked up from mushrooms since. But the sheer level of clarity and unity I experienced blasted my mind open wider than anything has since, and through 5 years of integration has come to shape 90% of what I believe about existence and life.

Well see, I see you guys harping on me, but I do NOT take psychedelics to be fucked up.It was no overdose NANO why are you always trying to bust my chops. Maybe it wasn't a ++++ but I know it was by far very fukin close to something extrordinary. And I am going to repeat it again soon. I can't explain all the artsy fartsy details I read that all sound the SAME in every trip report. I tell about the feeling that it gave me as far as the drugs feelings not what I found out about life or whats really out there. Thats for me to know and you to find out. You would think Im skitzo if I told you what I know or some kind of conspiritor

hypnoticzzz2003 said:
It was no overdose NANO why are you always trying to bust my chops. You would think Im skitzo if I told you what I know or some kind of conspiritor

you aint special, i discriminate against everyone with equal vigour. 30mg 2C-B-FLY is an overdose in my book when it is active in submilligram, esp. if you are getting toxic sweats.

to each his own poison, i spose.

Wow man I took 5mg and had a pretty good +3 going, u got some fucking balls ;)

Edit: Now when I say "you got balls" I'm not just giving him a frat_boy_back_slap, I'm commenting on his soul's willingness to throw the dice this time around as a human, obviously hoping for that 'big score' =D ;) ;) ;)

edit#2: unless thats what a frat_boy_back_slap means???

Last edited:
^^ hahah it was not a question of "hey man I wonder if we have to balls to take a high dose" It was what me and him wanted to do, Now yes wreckless may be the word or heroic,or just plain ole overdose as my friend NANO seems to stress. I had a very nice time, but you better be in for a ride if anyone would try and duplicate. My days are about over with psychs, just as with MDMA,pain killers and so on. I just wanted to visit in these worlds, and my hours are about up.

My experience was that 8mg was enough to produce very pleasant effects; 30mg would def have been 'too much territory' for me

Not trying to bust your chops, man... just trying to clarify for others reading this thread not to do what you did. And also trying to clarify the definition of a +4, as well, so that we don't get a bunch of ingorant kids trying to take massive doses each time they trip.

Statement of the day:

" I really have no recall of any blackouts"

Ok guys I'm not going to post anymore here,it seems as though everyone wants to flame me for telling about my experience, I AM NOT trying to promote any irresponsible behavior. Point is I did this chemical to answer some questions for myself guys. I did get some of the answers I am looking for. I also beat my pain killer addiction by using DOC, and my weekday drinking after work habit with 2c-b-fly. It did help me with some other issues I had in life and made me understand my part here in the universe. Im sorry

Nobody was telling you not to use drugs, or not to use them for certain purposes. It really doesn't matter that much whether you take it to help yourself with a problem, for spiritual reasons, or just because you like the drug.

People just wanted to impress upon you that essentially nothing is known about the drug, and you kind of jumped right in.

Its like diving off a cliff into water. If you know that there aren't any rocks down there, and the water is deep, you're still taking a risk but probably ok (assuming its not really high up). But if you don't know how deep the water is or whats beneath the surface, you could die.

I'm glad you are ok, and appreciate you sharing. But if you do something dangerous you have to expect a reaction of some sort.

Its very possible--probably likely-- that if a random person repeated this, the outcome might not be the same. Its important that people know that.

Its up to you of course, but IMO thats no reason to quit posting.

Plus, it appears that hugo24's comment about the statement of the day was what pushed you over the edge, seeing as how you posted, he posted, then you deleted your post and posted again saying you weren't posting. That's just silly... he was trying to make a joke, because the statement "I have no recall of any blackouts" is pretty funny, if you think about it. I truly don't think he was picking on you...

Come on, man, lighten up! Like fizzacyst said above this, we're just trying to impress upon OTHERS who will read this in the future not to try what you did. Although I'm sure some comments were directed at you, most were not. It's your own choice what you do with drugs, and I'm glad it was a great experience for you. But seeing as how this is a harm reduction board, it would be irresponsible of us not to post what has been posted.

These things may have been in response to your posts, but they weren't directed at you. At least mine weren't. Alright?

^ lol @ ZOPHEN I will continue to post, and yes I know about the harm reduction. I just wanted to share the experience with you guys, not for any glory or pats on the back, just letting anyone know that yes it was scary and I have stated that NEVER will I try a dose of that nature again, If I repeat if will be 10mg or maybe 15 if I am up to it. But as for 26,27-30 HELL NO. I appreciate you guys constructive critisism. I know yall look out for each other

Thanks, Hypno

Hey, keep posting. The first time I did any psycadelic drug I snorted an unknown quantity of 2c-e. Talk about fucking stupid, I was totally clueless. I am lucky I did not train wreak. Fuck, I was alone and drinking heavily too. Reading posts here on Bluelight has been really important to me, especially from people like Nanobrain and others who are quick to point out when people are doing something with big risks. Without people who are willing to post what they have done and others willing to post what is risky and sometimes stupid, others cannot learn. I need you guys dammit!!!!!

I have stated that NEVER will I try a dose of that nature again

So, you've changed your mind since posting this?

I will repeat soon but maybe a higher dose.

That's great news! I was very concerned when I read about how much you took this 1st time, when you had previously considered much more reasonable doses in this thread.

Ok guys I have been having some things happen, maybe it's just from something else thats going on but my chest has been hurting sometimes, for about 2 days this week after I ate I would get a pain/ache in my chest right in the middle, NEVER before has this happened EVER, and it had quit for a day or so, well now as I am typing it is hurting again. and I ate at about 10am and it is now 2:07pm and it has been bothering me for about 45 min. I took some pepto and nothing really has happened, still a dwindling pain?? WTF Maybe I am justy over analyzing the situation but still scares me to some extent.

If you are concerned, go see a GP tell them about the pain. They'll break out the stethoscope and see if anything sounds funny and maybe do an EKG.

Though if its always happening after you eat, it may just be reflux, too much stomach acid, etc (are you stressed out?).