View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that 2c-b can play some headgames i was really tripping about seeing some things and at one point there was like a 25 person fight outside the venue and TONS OF COPS showed up it was like cars were morphing into low riders pulling out the parking lot next to them it was soo trippy :) ive never ever ever had visuals on mushrooms that could compare to 2c-b it was like constant neon light kaleidoscope the whole time basically - the CEVS when the trip was close to being completely over like 6+ hours later when laying down to goto sleep were still out of this world awesome

Emotionally, how do you feel with it? I find 2c-b (below 20, I not tried high dosages yet) very neutral in the mental department. Yes, very visual, though the visuals isn´t ultra inmersive like mushrooms. With shrooms the visuals have very deep emotional vinculation, yo know, "wooooooooooooooaaaaaaah", this sort of reactions XDD

i find that doses much below 30 mg do little to nothing for me. but 30 mg or more (36 mg, 44 mg) can be quite an emotional trip, where i feel like a kid again and everything is flowing and beautiful, soft and fluffy.

That's why I think 2cb is the perfect use at home drug. Don't go out with it, unless you can find something/someone to do.

2C-B users what dose is best for a social setting

What doses went well for you in a social setting like a club or bar? Or just a house party. being able to carry on a convo / have sex something you can still do, i.e. not total mindfuck. I'm guessing 10 to 15 mg is the best, what do you all think?

I'm going to move this to psychedelic drugs, we don't cover psychedelics in BDD :) Check the guidelines in my sig.

BDD > PD

I don't usually go below 16mg and won't usually go above 20mg, for a social setting. I'll eat this dose for a show, theatre performance, movie, going out with friends.

22-25mg I'll eat at an event. Most likely an event that has a bunch of goofy people on all sorts of goofy stuff. Raves and such... festivals.

30mg+ I'll probably stay at home, and watch movies or play music. Probably eat that type dose at a festival too. Even at around 30mg 2cb doesn't overwhelm me. I can move around fine. My attention span is somewhat faded. I get a bit quiet. But I am generally comfortable in social situations. No paranoia really.

16mg is a really wonderful dose. It never dizzies me. IT doesn't make me feel awkward. I become excited and animated, all in a very calm manner. My interest of happenings opens up.

2cB is pretty nice.

indeed it is - i ate approx 15mg for the 3rd time dosing last night - and i noticed that it created quite a bit of gas - i had big farts that were gas filled -- lol anyone else notice this - and a bit of mucus as well as moist in my mouth had to get outta bed to spit once :) very fun tho i think 20mg would be the minimum dose to really enjoy it from my experiences 15 seems a TAD week ill have to try closer to 20mg next time and find a nice medium

2C-B Yellow?

So I recently got some 2C-B (20MG) and it was yellow just curious if this is normal? I feel some effects but its been and awful while and other than mild things like walls and doors. Nothing has happened, no peak at all. Its been around 2 hours so I redoser another 20MGS.
I'm just hoping this cut, from what I know 2C-B is a white powder?

2C-B, whether in the HBr salt or the HCl salt, should be white. If it is yellow, then it means the chemist or lab performing the synthesis did not wash it enough (probably to maximize yield). I would assume that if they had pure 2C-H before the halogenation step, then your impurity that is causing the yellow tint is leftover bromine.

I would be willing to bet anything that an acetone or ether wash would produce a nice white product.

So to my understanding, this is not pure and was poorly made? Which makes sense as I have felt no peak so far and the last time I took a pure white pill I defeintly did.

The 2c-b I have is of very high quality (I enjoy it personally, I guess it could be something else, I trust my vendor) and its a light tan, almost sandy color. I think there's a lot of different things that factor into the color of drugs like these, I've seen molly thats pure white, gray, brown, orange, even purple and it's all been effective

idk wikipedia says it starts orange, turns green... maybe that's bullshit.

but the end product should be yellow-green

From my experiance the purest form is white sort of crystallized in pills. That's from when I've had the best experiances, compared to the yellow powder so called 2C-B I was sold.

from what ive seen researching it should be white. never heard about 2c-b pills.

i already have seem 3 types of pills going around in amsterdam - butterfly (most common), 2cb plain text, and the new ones, green mushroom (cool stuff).

2C-B, whether in the HBr salt or the HCl salt, should be white. If it is yellow, then it means the chemist or lab performing the synthesis did not wash it enough (probably to maximize yield). I would assume that if they had pure 2C-H before the halogenation step, then your impurity that is causing the yellow tint is leftover bromine.

I would be willing to bet anything that an acetone or ether wash would produce a nice white product.

I definitely can vouch this. I got 2 different kinds of 2C-B, one pure white, and another light red powder (according to another thread its traces of bromo), where the later, need around 40mg to feel like 30mg of the white one.

Last edited:
there were beige-ish pills almost as large as sweet tarts with dragonflies going around the US last summer reported to be 15-18mg 2c-b and 100-120mg of MDMA. Though I never did get my hands on any..

Status
Not open for further replies.