View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test them and/or pillreports.com + the pillreports section here on Bluelight. We don't do substance ID here in PD.

Okay so I'm thinking of taking 25mg orally or 10mg insufflated before a reggae/rap concert tomorrow evening (technically this evening since its 5am but whatever) - I'm not sure yet if the concert will be seated or standing, on 2C-E I hate sitting around and prefer to dance and walk, would sitting down for the whole length be an issue with 2C-B? Think it'll go well with those music genres? :)

Didn't know reggae was big in poland
And its hard to say some times ive sat down and tripped sometimes ive not been able to sit

Yeah for me Poland is the country of reggae, not Jamaica etc, Poland haha. Awesome event, I really like 2C-B, especially the visuals, it was very colourful.

Does anyone know if 2C-B is linked to HPPD? I haven't heard much about it personally, I just remember a lot of users complaining about alleged HPPD after N-Ethyl-2CB.

Does anyone know if 2C-B is linked to HPPD? I haven't heard much about it personally, I just remember a lot of users complaining about alleged HPPD after N-Ethyl-2CB.

2C-B gave me my first serious HPPD symptoms about 1.5y ago.. Particulary, "seeing" noise in darkness and wavy text if try to read for long period of times, in laptop/lcd screens.

2C-B gave me my first serious HPPD symptoms about 1.5y ago.. Particulary, "seeing" noise in darkness and wavy text if try to read for long period of times, in laptop/lcd screens.

How much and often did you use 2C-B? How big was the dose that ultimately triggered the symptoms?

I just got interested in this after reading on Wikipedia about HPPD, in the article 2C-I and 2C-E are listed as common triggers, but not 2C-B.

Has anyone done something grazy while tripping on 2cb without knowing what they were doing at the time
Like in urban myths about tripping baby sitter cooking baby

Has anyone done something grazy while tripping on 2cb without knowing what they were doing at the time

I once cooked a baby while on 2c-b, but honestly I planned it before I tripped.

I once cooked a baby while on 2c-b, but honestly I planned it before I tripped.
The reason I ask is sometimes I feel that fuked for all I know I could be doing something very differnt to what I think im doing like pissing kitcchen instead of toilet maybe that a better example

Well, on a very remarkable 2C-B/ MDMA combo at a bonfire I proceeded to strip down to my boxers. On this camping trip it was planned that we would get rid of 10 gallons of used motor oil from oil changes of lawnmowers/ATVs/motorcycles, etc.

Although somewhat knowing what I was doing (pouring oil on a fire makes it big), in my near nude excitable state I got excessive with the oil, realizing how much we had to go through. It resulted in some massive flames and ridiculous heat production; which felt divine on my near nude body; I was sweating like a pig and loving every minute of it.

Knew what I was doing, didn't care, had the time of my life. 2C-B is one of those chems that releases those primal, euphoric, impulsive states, I don't think I could use it in a controlled environment where I'm not allowed to go near nude, build a fire and pour oil on it. :p

just allergy tested some 2c-b I got today. I gotta say this stuff IS what it's hyped up to be.

Haha Jesusgreen, so many Rastas here the RC scene is exploding. It's the lack of cultural identity post USSR + EU post 2004. 2 days ago I smoked a joint with Coki. Next week it's DOx or 2c-xs + weed + congo natty. Damn rastafaris everywhere, and dreadlocked random people; guess it's a fad.

There is a secret psychedelic bunker in the middle of the city here. Constant party, DOC sugarcubes, DOM blotters, shitty black microdots from NL/UK and shitty hoffmans from BE/NL. A few ayahuasca circles also. New-age insanity.

If only WoW or Hamburg connection 'cid would flood the market :)

Last edited:
2c-b is god's gift to the people that fucking deserve that amazing shit

Dunno out of the 2c's i've had 2c-b, 2c-c, 2c-d, 2c-i, 2c-e, 2c-p and 2c-t-2. I would place 2c-b behind 2c-e. Very good stuff 2c-b, but too positive. Will investigate it more in the future. A very pasty chem. Horniness, and strong euphoria. Feel good vibrations. But 2c-e has the cosmic orgasmic/trance like state. SO EUPHORIC.

I have a tolerance to psyches right now but I wanna try this stuff so bad lol

Haha Jesusgreen, so many Rastas here the RC scene is exploding. It's the lack of cultural identity post USSR + EU post 2004. 2 days ago I smoked a joint with Coki. Next week it's DOx or 2c-xs + weed + congo natty. Damn rastafaris everywhere, and dreadlocked random people; guess it's a fad.

There is a secret psychedelic bunker in the middle of the city here. Constant party, DOC sugarcubes, DOM blotters, shitty black microdots from NL/UK and shitty hoffmans from BE/NL. A few ayahuasca circles also. New-age insanity.

If only WoW or Hamburg connection 'cid would flood the market :)

You from Poland yourself? Yeah, back in the UK I didn't know many people who knew about research chemicals other than Mephedrone, but over here it seems most of the people who smoke weed are also involved with RCs. It might just be a matter of the kind of people I knew though.

I'm buying into the fad and dreading my hair myself actually. Haha.

Anyway, my only 2C-B experience was 2C-B + Methylone, both of which I was trying for the first time. I felt an intense euphoria radiating throughout me and limitless energy. I assumed that was the Methylone since it reminded me of MDMA just with more stimulation. Recently though I've had people tell me they got that euphoria with 2C-B alone, so maybe all I got from the Methylone was the stimulation?

I'm really wondering which of the two it was, because if it was the 2C-B, I certainly need to get a bunch more :D

well I insufflated like 4mg of it and once any discomfort in my nose went away there was absolutely nothing but desirable effects from that point on and it was only 4mg lol

people keep asking me what 2c-b is. does anyone here have any short and sweet description of how it feels in comparison to other psychedelics?

i.e. somewhat like what I imagine a mixture of shrooms and mdma to be like but with no body load and more cartoony visuals

Status
Not open for further replies.