• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

I seem to have a fairly high tolerance to it, while the mood enhancement and lovely body high are there at 20mg, I don't usually start getting any visual effects until I'm past 30. Whenever I hear people talking about their 'crazy visuals' on 20mg (nevermind the kids on Reddit claiming to be 'tripping balls' after 1 underdosed pill) I have to question whether we're taking the same drug. I suppose it's all subjective.

I've settled on 30+15mg (redose after 60-90 otherwise the peak subsides as soon as I start enjoying myself) as my go to dose for a while now, last night I just got carried away because I had a night to myself for the first time in weeks and that happened to be how much 2C-B I had on me.

I hope it's around for a long time too, the rest of my life ideally as it's certainly my favourite recreational drug.

Out of curiousity, what's your preferred ROI? I think I've seen you talking about boofing elsewhere but 30mg that way would be pretty potent.
My sweet spot used to be 36mg followed by a redose of 72.

Oral is the best ROA it's like it's metabolized differently

My sweet spot used to be 36mg followed by a redose of 72.

Oral is the best ROA it's like it's metabolized differently
I much prefer taking it orally as well but it seems like there's a limit to how far I can go before the negative aspects of the bodyload detract from the trip. In future I think if I'm wanting to dose much higher than 50mg in a single dose I'll supplement with a nasal spray.

Anyone know how long 2C-B can last in a saline solution? I kept my last one for a couple of months and it felt like it was less effective the last time I used it but it could have just been crap technique on the day. I find them a bit finicky to use.

I much prefer taking it orally as well but it seems like there's a limit to how far I can go before the negative aspects of the bodyload detract from the trip. In future I think if I'm wanting to dose much higher than 50mg in a single dose I'll supplement with a nasal spray.

Anyone know how long 2C-B can last in a saline solution? I kept my last one for a couple of months and it felt like it was less effective the last time I used it but it could have just been crap technique on the day. I find them a bit finicky to use.
I'd add some ethanol to avoid it getting bacteria. That said, the 2cb should outlive you

I personally don't find it to be particularly visual when taken orally. That's more something I get from intranasal use. Like you, I have to get to 30mg+ before that develops via an oral ROA, and that's also when the bodyload starts to become annoying.

I'd add some ethanol to avoid it getting bacteria. That said, the 2cb should outlive you
Would the salt in the saline not do that? I’m not sure how I feel about ethanol up the nose, but then I suppose it would be highly diluted.

In other news, I was wondering what people had noticed in terms of colour variation between different salts? I’ve heard that HBR can be either tan/brown or white and that HCL is pretty much always white. This has been my experience in the past but I’ve had a gram of (Allegedly) HCL come in today which is tan bordering on yellow, a bit paler than DMT perhaps.

Has anyone else noticed colour differences between batches of HCL or is it always white? I’m guessing it just be a bad synth or just mislabelled HBR.

There's going to be some 2cb in the house sometime soon ;)

I'm very excited, I have only done 2cb proper once, and that was a 10mg nasal dose. It was fun but I don't think I captured the full character. I have much more experience with 2ci and 25b-NBOxx

Would the salt in the saline not do that? I’m not sure how I feel about ethanol up the nose, but then I suppose it would be highly diluted.

In other news, I was wondering what people had noticed in terms of colour variation between different salts? I’ve heard that HBR can be either tan/brown or white and that HCL is pretty much always white. This has been my experience in the past but I’ve had a gram of (Allegedly) HCL come in today which is tan bordering on yellow, a bit paler than DMT perhaps.

Has anyone else noticed colour differences between batches of HCL or is it always white? I’m guessing it just be a bad synth or just mislabelled HBR.

It wouldn't even have to be a bad synth, a tiny, tiny impurity can result in substantial coloring. Not necessarily something to worry about.

I have seen white and gray/tan.

Hi. Is 2c-b OK to dilute in ethanol, or some alcohol drink like vodka? The goal is to get a more accurate dosing by weighing a larger amount of about 500mg or so, and reducing the typical +-5mg scale deviation for doses of just 20mg. I've read some analogues like bk-2C-Bare not appropiate for diluting since they degrade in contact with water and wonder if this happens with 2c-b too, or is it ok and would be stable on alcohol solution.

Hi. Is 2c-b OK to dilute in ethanol, or some alcohol drink like vodka? The goal is to get a more accurate dosing by weighing a larger amount of about 500mg or so, and reducing the typical +-5mg scale deviation for doses of just 20mg. I've read some analogues like bk-2C-Bare not appropiate for diluting since they degrade in contact with water and wonder if this happens with 2c-b too, or is it ok and would be stable on alcohol solution.
Absolutely! These days I end up dosing via a vodka solution 90% of the time. I consider it to be one of the more viable options for ensuring dosage consistency . Just ensure that you use a graduated cylinder + a mg scale for measurement and find a good syringe + storage bottle to dose with. Some people like to store their solutions in the fridge but I don't find that to be necessary as phenethylamines don't degrade very easily.

I seem to be getting increasingly sensitive to psychedelics as I get older.
i used to feel that this was happening to me (maybe i could pull effects out of what used to be sub-threshold doses?), but nowadays it seems like i'm a bit of a hardhead.

what gives?

perhaps it ebbs and flows for some ppl?

does it depend on how often you trip?

Hadn't tried 2C-B in a few years and wasn't even planning to trip, but I took a few mg sublingually last night. I started feeling pretty good so I kept repeating this every 15 minutes or so for the next couple hours. I didn't take much in total, maybe 20mg if I had to guess, but it was a really impactful experience.

When it first started setting in I was having a lot of intrusive thoughts. Normally I deal with these by actively trying to block them out or reacting in some ego-driven way about why they shouldn't bother me, but this time I just sat there in faced them. Just actively focusing on them and they would then just sort of dissolve. I think this was really helpful because when I was coming down I realized that I'd had none of these thoughts for the remainder of the experience.

About 3-4 hours in it really started to remind me of MDMA. A very pure euphoria, and a complete emotional openness without any vulnerability. I felt so compelled to change things in my life that I wasn't satisfied with. Was looking up experiences that I could have in the coming year that would take me out of my comfort zone. And I ended up making a list of major things that I have wanted to do but have continually put off.

Anyways, just thought that if anyone's looking to manifest the empathogenic side of 2C-B, that titration is a good way to achieve it. One time I had something similar when I kept mixing small amounts of 2C-C in some beers and I got a lot of effects reminiscent of MDMA that time as well. Didn't get a migraine last night from 2C-B last night either. :)

i used to feel that this was happening to me (maybe i could pull effects out of what used to be sub-threshold doses?), but nowadays it seems like i'm a bit of a hardhead.

what gives?

perhaps it ebbs and flows for some ppl?

does it depend on how often you trip?

It absolutely has a lot to do with how often you trip, tripping more frequently starts to produce physical tolerance, and even if you wait 2 weeks between doses, it also produces what I call behavioral tolerance, where tripping becomes more ordinary to you, so the same dose seems to affect you less because there is less novelty to it.

is there a way to go back to reverse tolerance days? just wait a year for novelty expansion?

otherwise, dxm + trippo for me

It absolutely has a lot to do with how often you trip, tripping more frequently starts to produce physical tolerance, and even if you wait 2 weeks between doses, it also produces what I call behavioral tolerance, where tripping becomes more ordinary to you, so the same dose seems to affect you less because there is less novelty to it.
I’ve found this too. 50mg of HCL now will get me where 2 pills did when I first started playing with it, even after a month off.

Would love to hear about the experience
"Like an Old Friend in a New Skin"
30mg 2C-B [rectal]
~12mg DMT [vaporized]
Boring biographical: early 30s, did a fuckton of 2C-I about a decade ago, and a bunch of other shit as well, mostly of the trippy sort though I love MDMA and stimulants left to my own devices. The day before I'd taken a good deal of amphetamine to help me power through a early start for dental surgery [50mg total over the course of the day]. A small lapse in judgment on my part has me assuming this will impact my tolerance. It may have, but if it did, it did not seem to matter.
This was an impromptu trip, and my lack of prep is expressed in my lack of notes. A partner of mine with an increasingly close friend dosed some 4-HO-MIPT and were having a grand time over voice chat when I finally decided to dose. It was about 23:00 at night when we got around to things [exact T 00:00 = 23:17] having spent some time cleaning up the house and tending to other chores after work.
The solution was prepared with a good milligram scale, 50mg in 5 ml of water to split between myself and my roommate, with me having the lion's share. Once the solution is drawn up and ready to be administered we split to dose and endure the come up before facing one other's company again. I personally retreat to my bedroom, dosing quickly in my bathroom. The 3 ml solution in my rectum felt like fire and the urge to defecate was almost instant, but it was resisted for ~10-15 minutes while I made my bed....
Which, by the time I was even really started I was tripping. This ROA continues to impress with the sheer speed at which things can over take me, and I found myself distracted by the play of shadows in the folds of my sheets. I was also alarmed at the realization just how confused I already was, just how intense the visuals already were, and the acute awareness of just how little actual time had passed. Somewhere I realized I had absolutely overshot my target for the evening and it was now time to settle into the paradoxical relaxation of holding on while surrendering enough to a overly intense ride! Shortly after I disappeared into the bathroom and expelled the remaining liquid, whatever of the compound remaining being lost to the rigors of the waste management system. I doubt it was of any significance.
After what felt like something between an hour and three days spent in uncomfortable agony on the toilet while occasionally dry heaving into my bucket [I estimate ~5-10 real time minutes] I finally accept nothing is coming out of me by either end and bring myself to exit the bathroom to sprawl on my bed; I attempt in vain to put music on while I pass by my computer, but I fail to actually get something playing through the visual noise that's overtaken my world... Once at my destination I proceed to give up on retaining much of anything about myself beyond the fact I'd taken an incredible amount of psychedelics. That thought I'd essentially enshrined in a reliquary for the occasional reassurance I wasn't going to die and this wouldn't be forever, as one does sometimes when their everything else is melting into the room, soft and fluffy bed first.
I could attempt to explain my visual sphere, and I'll try in the useless attempt to remember it in detail much less wrangle any meaning into the confines of language! During this come up my closed-eye world was entirely immersive, colorful and explosively fractal when it wasn't making fantastic plant life. Open was just simply too confusing to remember, it earnestly felt something like a breakthrough vaporized DMT trip... Just so, so much longer in duration. I could tell roughly what things were where through my eyes, but it'd be a lie to say I could 'see' in a meaningful manner. It was all just so noisy, with the noise readily resolving into intricate patterns borrowing the local colorscape.
I wish I could say I wasn't terrified, but I honestly was. While I was reasonably confident in my ability to survive to the part where things chilled out, parts of me were worried and barely able to communicate with the people on voice in any meaningful way, if at all leading to that particular form of solipsistic hell where you're not sure where you are in relation to reality or life itself. I was commenting on being glad I was well seasoned for someone a little less fried around the edges would probably be screaming from the frothing chaos of their thoughts while desperately wishing for the appearance of another physical person. It was of course at this moment my roommate walks in with a warm greeting, I greet her back the best I can and make a joking comment about her terribly perfect timing before making her put on music and collapse onto the bed to melt into being foam with barely a hint of ego. She makes some sort of LCL joke in reference to one of the endings of EVA, and it wasn't the worst way to relate it. I could also describe myself at this point as a "musical orgasm".
Even with the wretched timing her presence is comforting, we heap against each other and ride out the intense peak of this experience before finally regaining enough of our facilities to actually adjust sound levels and rejoin the wider digital group. My partner and friend have been having a delightfully erotic time, and we're compelled to play along at least a little in spite of the specter of my normal tripping asexuality... And we're to a great deal successful, at least for a pretty long while. Theres groping and grinding. A bit of licking and too-intense-for-her biting, much to my disappointment. We writhe and roll in hopes of meshing flesh in that perfect way and honestly find something close enough again and again. Somewhere around here we have my one and only recorded note, and I quote: "I can taste the pen on the paper??" which I can only explain as being like licking myself.
But my attention for such matters always fades, and end up talking here and there from the comfort of my own chair before diving back into the pleasures of the flesh, eventually hearing from the other partnered trip space there was a marvelous discovery for the violet wand and a mylar flogger... And I of course instantly decided I had to have it, leveraging my submissive roommate with much prodding to overcome the hedonistic hesitation the 2C-B has bred in us both. Of course, asking a pair of people tripping so hard they can hardly remember the concept of names to set up a tool as complicated as a violet wand in a hastily cleaned room is a fool's errand, but thankfully the fools on hand were up to the task! After a false start where the wand wasn't plugged in but we both absolutely insisted we were feeling something.
Other highlights of the night include exploring some realizations on why my relationships have stability issues [frequent moving and an effectively unstable timezone], realizing I should give up on motorcycling [at least on public roadways], and deciding to do a little DMT!
Well, my roommate decided to do some DMT, as we were winding down around this point [4ish hour mark] and I feel capable of running all the needed hardware from scale to torch. Carefully I weigh out ~25mg of DMT freebase, loading it into a dab rig I keep dedicated for the task with several beads and carefully torching it to temp. This is the first time I've tried to use the torch for this, and I over shot just *slightly*. My roommate takes the hit, instantly exhales, gets reminded to hold it and does it again! This time she holds it and falls back, I look to the piece, shrug, and finish it before joining her on my bed.
Here we once again weakly settle against one another, too lost in our respective worlds to talk, my closed eye world is once again a colorful space of geometry, while the open eyed space collapses to a 2D pastelscape, with the shifting RGB lights I have installed making the colors somehow jump in waves from the smoothly shifting light. The candygore dragon painting I have on my wall refuses to make any sense, being a vivid window into a world of impossible shapes and delicious colors. As we come down we share little anecdotes and cuddle, only slightly ragged by the repeated intensity.
And, as almost seems to be a theme with my better tripping nights, I found myself hypnotizing someone! It was the friend who was with my partner, and my first real interaction with them in such a way. To not spill too much detail here, while absolutely imperfect, it was still absolutely an amazing time that needed to happen!

Ahah, crazy stuff. 30 orally was pretty high for my tastes! Did you feel the 2c-b trip fade away quickly after smoking DMT? I noticed such interaction with mushrooms before. Like you mind was flushed clean and everything that isn't DMT is gone.

Ahah, crazy stuff. 30 orally was pretty high for my tastes! Did you feel the 2c-b trip fade away quickly after smoking DMT? I noticed such interaction with mushrooms before. Like you mind was flushed clean and everything that isn't DMT is gone.
If anything it picked it back up a bit, I was already on the come down.

And yeaaah, it was a little much!! Not a *bad* little much, but very much one of those "hold on!" come ups at least