Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

Thorns Have Roses

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread

423px-2C-B.svg.png

2gvrlsg.jpg

External Information Links

Focused Discussion Sub-Threads
Please use these threads if you have questions or comments about their specialized topics

Previous thread
2gvrlsg.jpg

FYI: 2C-B is usually found as the HCl or HBr salt, the HCl salt is about 15% more potent by weight. The HCl salt also dissolves better in water, and is anecdotally reported to be a little less painful to snort, probably due to that superior solubility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its nice to see the b&d 2c-b thread has finaly reached its second issue
Its clearly popular but doesn't get as much discution as other drugs do here
Im at the moment planning my next trip
Will be at home with 36mg think im going to watch a anime (if I find one)
Might try plugging this time, ive always been planing to try
but in about 15 years of heavy drug use its always been for next time

Did a bit of 2c-b with some aMT & MDMA today. I only recently discovered the bees, and must say..it lived up to the hype. I have tried 2c-e, i, & p and greatly disliked all of them. B has been a gem for me. Very colorful, great euphoria, forgiving & gentle, and I really love how it brings forward body issues. It helped me confront my eating disorder as well as my posture. It just zoned me in on the specific muscles and areas that were suffering from my lack of bad posture and allowed me to really focus on fixing it & standing up straight.

And the tactile sensations are second only to MDMA, maybe even better in a way. I would love to try sex with the right partner on this one day.

Head ache !!!!
I read on wiki some ppl get servia head aches on cum down
I had not till my last trip 35mg anyone else get head aches day after

2cb is really a great drug. Had some great times taking it early in the morning and walking around with the boys all day tripping balls. There's no comedown or skag from it. I've taken it at the beach and its been amazing. I've taken it at clubs and its been cool too.

I did 26 mg two days ago right after two tums and I gotta say it was pretty amazing.

My friend did 26 mg like 5 mins before without eating the tums and his comeup was a lot longer and less strong. However he is a bit bigger than me and probably had eaten a little bit more beforehand as well.

My friend had a post-trip headache about 7 hrs in :/ I don't think I got one.

The next day I had quite the afterglow still and when I did 35 mg of MXE and smoked a bunch of weed it hit me WAY harder than expected. Seriously Idk if I've had closed eye visuals on MXE like that before and I've had 60 mg before.

After the comedown it was kind of like I noticed the 2cb afterglow again too mixed with the after effects of mxe.

2cb is really one of a kind with its cartoony visuals and signature body high and music enhancement yet sociability.

got some pressed 2c-b pills on the way.
They're 9mg each with 4mg of noopept added.

Anyone want to theorize on any sort of potential synergy between the two? I didn't get to ask the guy exactly why he added the noopept and probably won't be able to.

The noopept might make it easier to think a bit and prevent you from doing stupid things lol

2c-b is my favorite psychedelic hands down. It's so clean, happy, and gentle. 22mg is a perfect dose for me, although I have taken up to 60mg. I used to just relax in my hot tub and watch the stars :)

Any time I describe it I always mention the unique extreme trails and colors. For some reason my head is clear as well. Feel for the most part dead sober, yet I am tripping. I've played wiffleball and dodgeball on it lol. By the time the ball got to the other person, the trail of it was still in the thrower's hand. Very interesting games for sure 8o

I would give me left nut to have another stash of it you lucky bastards :(

got some pressed 2c-b pills on the way.
They're 9mg each with 4mg of noopept added.

Anyone want to theorize on any sort of potential synergy between the two? I didn't get to ask the guy exactly why he added the noopept and probably won't be able to.

9mg? That seems like a waste. Why not just make 18mg into one, rather than needing to eat two. Lame

9mg? That seems like a waste. Why not just make 18mg into one, rather than needing to eat two. Lame
Well no 9mg is better cos then if you need more than 18 you could have 27mg (3x9mg) instead of 36mg (2x18mg)

2c-b is active at 9mg. Especially for someone who has little experience with psychedelics it's a good amount, because they won't really be tripping but they'll feel the effects. I remember reading in pihkal about 2c-b dosages and many found doses under 10mg to be perfect, especially as an aphrodisiac.

I'll be eating at least 2 or 3 of them though personally.

I recently did roughly 15-20mg of 2c-b hcl orally and was slightly underwhelmed, loved the depth perception and sky looking like water though.

will try 25-30mg shortly and report back.

Yeah i prefer making my capsules smaller if I am going to a festival or something of that such... an event where I'll be with a good amount of people. With B I'll usually make them all around 10... That way people can eat 2, 3, or 4 of em depending on how hard they wanna trip. Its not really a big deal eating 2 capsules. Hell there's a ton of acid out there where you gotta eat more than 1 hit. I don't ever complain about that... unless the price is bogus.

With other things like 2ci, 2ce or foxy I usually makes those smaller. Between 6-8mg. A lot easier to dose out.

I usually use 2cs as experience enhancers... so I don't like to take strong doses of em. I'd rather take a big handful of shrooms to enter a deep psychedelic state. Or smoke some dmt while deep in an acid trip.

2cs can work with introspection, but I still find lower doses to be better. I always get too much sensory distortion when I eat too many mgs.

2C-B is my second favorite phenethylamine. I have done up to 40mg orally and up to 12mg nasally. It has never disappointed me.

I just vaporized like 6mg hbr in my base pipe and it was a lot less eventful than I would have liked. It tasted bad too. I wouldn't recommend it probably

I just vaporized like 6mg hbr in my base pipe and it was a lot less eventful than I would have liked. It tasted bad too. I wouldn't recommend it probably
Was it compleatly inactive?
How do rhe effects last if there were any?

got a new love for this drug. had only really sniffed around 20mg before, found it rather underwhelming. good visuals, but not much euphoria or head tripping.

well, last night went out raving, and took a what i thought to be 20mg bomb about 2-3hours after a good xtc pill. think it was a bit more than 20, maybe 30-35, need new more accurate scales. so, somewhat apprehensive as it often makes me throw up - luckily i wasn't - dropped a bomb. come up was nice, visuals, euphoria, all good. but then it got really intense, i could "see" the music, mad, mad visuals. and mad headspace. was tripping thinking about things from my childhood just massively introspective, in this club, and sat watching people dance, it didn't ruin the night as i was having a great time, but i couldn't dance as i couldn't really tell people apart, couldn't roll a cigarette partly because i couldn't see it, and partly because i didn't have much understanding of what a cigarette was, how to roll one etc, trying to remember but just being confused as to what i was doing and what other people were sucking in.

all in all tho, was a great experience, want to try higher doses at home, a setting more suited to that, and the xtc combo at a club again, but with a much lower dose, as less intense visuals, but with the clarity of music, empathy etc, will be great i imagine.