• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

very much one of those "hold on!" come ups at least
I boofed a similar amount of 2c-b which was great when the come up passed but before that was a bit of a "hold onto your chair/ sweat profusely" type experiences.

I've found that after taking 2c-b a few times the come up has gotten easier though, in particular I don't have stomach troubles like I did the first few times, not sure if it's just because I know what's in store or because my body has gotten used to it though.

I suspect that the speed of onset (and intensity of bum burn) may correlate with how dilute the 2C-B solution is. I kinda think that using more water may slow absorption and onset a bit. It's a tough thing to test, though. There's a ton of natural variance.

I boofed a similar amount of 2c-b which was great when the come up passed but before that was a bit of a "hold onto your chair/ sweat profusely" type experiences.

I've found that after taking 2c-b a few times the come up has gotten easier though, in particular I don't have stomach troubles like I did the first few times, not sure if it's just because I know what's in store or because my body has gotten used to it though.

This has been my experience. Back when I first started with 2C-Xs, I would have violent come-ups where I felt poisoned and would throw up, often repeatedly, every time (it would then calm down and become comfortable). But for a long time, I have had zero nausea whatsoever, and easy come-ups, from 2C-Xs (and indeed, all psychedelics, even AMT and mescaline from cactus juice).

I would have violent come-ups where I felt poisoned and would throw up, often repeatedly, every time (it would then calm down and become comfortable).

Never had anything like that with any psychedelic I ever dosed.

Morning Glory Seeds are the only psychedelic that can have me vomiting on the come up. Not all the time. I found the longer I can go without barfing the stronger the trip. There were trips I was able to muscle through the nausea and not vomit. Once the trip starts it is almost like anti nausea for the rest of the time.

Never had that nausea with anything other psychedelic, never 2C's. Even cactus powder tossed and washed does not make me too nauseous if at all. In fact cactus powder is easier than morning glory seeds.

I have had some rough come ups on 2C-B. Just very strong hitting but 15 minutes later I am ok. Sometimes it just comes on like a tidal wave but also goes away quick. I can see nausea at that point if it is too much.

I am so over due for a 2C-B trip. It has been almost two years and laziness (as well as just getting older) has made me wait. I actually need any trip. By this time any year I at least have a DMT trip in. My last good trip was acid last fall in a cabin in the mountains. I have had too much construction going on in the house the last 3 months but that is done now and I have no excuses.

Last edited:
Yes, the only time I was nauseous during the whole trip was on hbw. I didn’t had to puke but felt sick all the time. Maybe an a/b extraction would help since lsa seemed to be a nice substance on its own which is readily available.

Had a great trip on Monday with 20mg of 2C-B that helped me make a bit of progress on working through an issue I've been struggling with. My friend took 2 pills sold as 20mg each and also had a fantastic time (and predictably, was tripping much harder than I was). Looking forward to trying out 30+mg soon, which I have never done in a single dose (only over multiple doses taken hours apart.)

Every time lately that I've felt like taking a psychedelic I've been reaching for 2C-B. I like taking it sublingually but I really need to start putting it in solution at least. It's pretty caustic and I've still got some painful sores in my mouth from taking it 2 nights ago.

Probably beating a dead horse at this point but it's definitely an amazing drug for sex, or even just hanging out with someone special. I took 25mg sublingual and about 2.5 hrs in a switched flipped and I really wanted to get it in. I asked my friend to come over but she was going to be awhile so about 3hrs in I took a 13mg booster to keep up my good mood. I was never really tripping that hard but for the first couple hrs sex wouldn't have been as appealing.

Anyways my friend ended up coming over about 4.5 hrs in. We just hung out and listened to music and talked for awhile, probably for 2 or 3 hrs but I wasn't keeping track. I didn't tell her I had taken anything but she kept saying how happy I seemed and that I was smiling way more than usual. I'm pretty much infatuated with this chick when I'm sober but on 2C-B she was mind blowingly hot and I didn't hesitate to keep telling her. Ended up having amazing sex and took it to some places we hadn't gone yet. Was a bit worried I might not last as long as usual, since I'm usually on phenibut when we hang out, but there was no real issues in that regard.

Definitely my favorite 2C-X currently. It's weird because 2C-B was the first psychedelic I used extensively (mostly back in 2014-15) and then around 2017-18 it seemed like a switched flipped and my experiences with it started feeling more sinister and I started getting sever migraines from it on the comedown. I'm not sure why, perhaps it was high levels of stress or even related to my abuse of dissociatives. These days 2C-B really is a perfect blend between a psychedelic and an empathogen for me. Basically no comedown anymore either.

It's gotten worse for me as I've aged, didn't puke much at all a decade ago.

Interesting, I hear a lot of people say this. For me it's been the opposite, I used to puke from RC psychedelics EVERY time when I first started, I would have horrible bodyload and nausea. But for a long time now, I get zero nausea and barely any bodyload, ever.

Interesting, I hear a lot of people say this. For me it's been the opposite, I used to puke from RC psychedelics EVERY time when I first started, I would have horrible bodyload and nausea. But for a long time now, I get zero nausea and barely any bodyload, ever.

I'm one of the people who used to tell you that, but now I agree with you. It seems to me like mostly a psychological thing that you just have to figure out how to adapt to now.

I mean, I've had a few motorbike accidents and a bunch of other stuff to mess my spine and head up a little, I'd honestly expect it to be rooted in that direction for me

Extreme pain, I do not recommend it. Although if you make a nasal spray solution it is much better. I still dislike snorting 2C-Xs because the come-up is really intense, in a bad way, IMO.

That sounds fun except the railing part... just eat it! It's insanely painful to snort. I've snorted just about anything, 2C-B (and other 2Cs) are, by a huge margin, the worst to snort. Ruins the trip for me. Better to eat it.

Gotta agree with Xorky snorting it is a pretty bad plan, I've not ever felt pain in my nose like what a 2C-x is capable of causing. And I've probably done it a good twenty or thirty times cuz I'm a knucklehead, always out of impatience and trying to squeeze the most out of materials. If you wanna faster come up plugging is much better option almost twice as potent as orally and kicks in like 10-15mins tho would be pretty awkward in a group setting, lol.

I've arranged plugging in a group setting before. It's perfectly doable, with a couple of preconditions:
- access to a clean bathroom (the rectum is associated with dirt, so both equipment and dosing setting need to be extra clean)
- have the technical talk down in full medical detail so everybody understands the scientific advantages, and agrees there's no good reason enduring extra nausea just to waste more compound with a much more boring onset
- have enough humour about it to relax the doubters (but not too much, blatantly blue humour would evoke extra creeps)

This was when I was trying to get my Huxley-esque island commune going. I suppose it helped having a little aura of authority going.. though you get that anyway if you make clear you know what you're talking about, provided people aren't feeling like they're following some shady figure down into his weird druggy spiral. There's some forgiving tolerance to that anyway since they're generally interested in the chemical and in having you share its effects with them.