Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blowmonkey said:
Well damn, last night I finally did 2C-I.. Got a nice headache now..

That's why I don't take this one anymore. Nearly half the times it would give me a severe headache when I came down, and more than once the headache lasted for longer than one day. None of the other 2Cs I've taken have done this to me. So 2C-I is not worth it when there are other good ones around as far as I'm concerned.

I'd rather take 2C-B or 2C-D. Both are different than 2C-I (and each other too) in terms of their nature and feel, yet each is fairly similar at least in terms of general intensity, if that makes any sense. Just the 2C-I lasted the longest of the three. Yup, 2C-I was nice stuff and I sure had some great times with it, but no more for me when there are others out there that won't make my head hurt like that.

morninggloryseed said:
Nearly half the times it would give me a severe headache when I came down, and more than once the headache lasted for longer than one day.

I can imagine the headache becoming worse with a higher dose (I hate headaches, on the comedown). It just puts so much strain on your mind/body imo.. I'm interested in trying a smaller dose next time, I hope and presume that it will be a lot more enjoyable. I don't see myself going any higher, that would be too much for me.. Maybe I'm just sensitive to phens.. Oh well.

All the headaches were associated with lower dosages of 2C-I. The first two times with 2C-I, I took 25mg and 26mg. Neither time had any side-effects. Then later, I discovered that lower dosages (12mg to 16mg) were better and that's when I started getting the headaches. I only took high dosages of 2C-I the first two times.

I've also noticed the headaches come more often/worse with lower dosages. The times I've taken 50mg I didn't get near as bad of a headache as I did when I took 16mg.

Same here - Under 24mg's = headache, 24mg's or over, and I'm fine...

Interesting.

I'm not sure what to make of 2C-I at this point. As entertaining as it can be, it definitely lacks 'something'...and as someone else said in here recently 'um, well, there's just something about it'. It can be taxing, in a very odd and particular way.

Best,

...Ad

Okay, this thing confuses me a little bit.. How can the body-load dissapear or become less with more material..? I've given this some thought, but the more I think about it, the less sense it makes. I'm only saying I find this extremely weird, I'm not doubting any of you, but what do you guys think of this? What's your explanation for it?

And does this apply to the majority of users, or did people also encounter more pronounced headaches and whatnot at higher doses?

I really enjoyed 2ci with pot. Again on the higher dosage issue. Above 25mg it was pure and clean tripping with no no immediate side effects, outside of the blood clotting issue. It's very very odd. I find my best trips regarding body load issues are up and above the "suggested" mark of 20 or less. At 25,26,30,35,44,80,120 they were more or less better and cleaner feeling than those around 10-20. Even the under 10mg doses made me feel awful. Just gave me an ass load of the negatives without any upbeat feel or visuals.

The thing I really hate about it is how weak it makes me feel. I get so tired that I give up trying to hold my head up, I just need a tripod my neck gets so tired.

Other than something like 5-MeO-DMT, I myself won't trip if I don't have cannabis handy. Especially if I was taking something as stimulating as 2C-I. I don't smoke pot continuously throughout the trip. I tend to have a bowl as I swallow it, and then one (or more depending on how long the drug lasts) after the peak. But seriously, I won't even trip without pot. It would be a nightmare to this old pot head.

Just insufflated 15mg about an hour ago. Very headfirst kickstart of a trip. The body buzz was getting on my nerves, and I usually feel cold, so I took 60mg of codeine. Warmed me up and got rid of all the negative body stimulation. This is an awesome combination. The codeine is relatively subtle, but it helps immensely and makes the trip far more enjoyable.

wow, it really is strange how many different people react to drugs differently. For me the body load for 2c-i is pretty minimal; mainly some stomach pains, but they are nothing some pot can't cure. Perhaps the trick to the drug is if you can get over the negative side effects, you can experience what it really has to offer...

Whatever, this is all rambling of a person who is currently on around 14mg 2c-i (snorted), so don't take me too seriously.

Best way to store it is in dark dry place. Not in zero level but close to there. And when you take out your 2C-I from storage place then let it sit in room temp, because water can go inside when you open it(temp different's) and that isn't what you want.

I love how mindfuck is part of our every day vocabulary. Anyhow, it definately has a mental effect, but it's not very overwhelming. I can function normally on LSD, meaning I can control myself if necessary. Same with 2c-i. I can do my homework, I can speak articulately and fluently. There is a definite weirdness, but no confusion you mention.

A bad trip from 2C-I is most likely if you take too much and experience uncomfortable physical effects (indigestion/cramps/headache/over stimulation).

Compared to any indole/tryptamine I've tried its not as "intense" mentally. But if your set and setting aren't suited for tripping I could easily imagine having a bad trip on 2C-I.

2C-I has a mindfuck at higher doses for me. 30mg was very emotionally confusing. It still doesn't interfere with higher brain functions like other materials, especially tryptamines, though.

I've kept my stuff real dry and dark, but it's been quite a long time and either it's the tolerance or the stuff is disintegrating. Anyone know if 2c-i will oxidize?

I haven't done 2C-I in almost 4 weeks now and I am still experiencing tracers, small cevs, and a general feeling of being 'cracked out'. I have only done it 4 times and the largest dose I ever took was 25mg. I don't think I am going to experiment with 2C-I any further due to the HPPD symptoms I am experiencing from it. I am going to start experimenting further with the other 2Cs.

I'm a little hesitant to take 2C-I again as well. I have no hard evidence that it caused me any harm or HPPD -- I think it's just as likely I'm getting burned out on pot and need to give that a break instead -- but I just have a little hesitance to do it anymore because of the way it feels, kind of harsh and toxic.

Bah. I'm just being paranoid.

Well right now someone posted a MAPS article that stated that phens may increase free radical levels which means cancer. Hmm.

Well right now someone posted a MAPS article that stated that phens may increase free radical levels which means cancer. Hmm.

[Here is the link to the MAPS article mentioned here. Church]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.