View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
55 or even 40mg is a VERY STRONG dose (unless its cut by supplier). Many have stong reactions to 15mg... for me 20 is just above threashold, 25 is perfect with strong trails and a pretty stiff stimulant comeup that moderates in a couple hours... 30 is good, but almost too much... above that would probably ALOT. Shoulda read up on it first and not been so cocky ;)

I took 40mg 2ci last night, and had fucking horrible leg tremors and pains on the comedown. It really was comparable to a seizure in my legs, coupled with horrible aching pains for about 4-5 hours.

Not very visual though, I was just running the gauntlet of my mind, slipping in and out of reality at a moments notice.

That much shoulda been VERY visual. Look at 98% of other reports... if 40mg was not visual, something was wrong, or perhaps you are on SSRI? (e.g., prozac, etc.). My guess - it was something else not 2C-I.

Did you try taking 400-800mg ibuprofen for the aches and pains? It is by far the most effective of the OTC pain killers. You CAN take 800 mg (400 - 2 std pills is normal OTC dose). (note - AVOID TYLENOL LIKE THE PLAGUE - very toxic to liver... look it up)

That much shoulda been VERY visual. Look at 98% of other reports... if 40mg was not visual, something was wrong, or perhaps you are on SSRI? (e.g., prozac, etc.). My guess - it was something else not 2C-I.

Did you try taking 400-800mg ibuprofen for the aches and pains? It is by far the most effective of the OTC pain killers. You CAN take 800 mg (400 - 2 std pills is normal OTC dose). (note - AVOID TYLENOL LIKE THE PLAGUE - very toxic to liver... look it up)

No meds, and I'm 100% sure it's 2ci. I was sold 2ci before off the streets and I've gotten it from two vendors. I simply trip a lot, and 2ci doesn't do the visuals for me. Things were warping and glowing, but nothing outstanding really. 2ci is a mind/body high drug for me. My friend who only took 20mg had outstanding visuals. I was on 300mg of the 50% pure mdai batch also though, but I feel it would have only added visuals, especially since I get minor hallucinations from MDAI itself.

I really just wanted to say how fucking awful the leg cramps are, I'll try ibuprofen but I doubt I'll ever take that much 2ci again, just not physically comfortable.

MDAI is a serotonin releaser, so I would expect it to only add empathogenic effects, not visuals.

ALSO: MDAI will cause serotonin release not only in the brain but also the body which is what caused the cramps I bet. Its recommended you use something (forget what theyre called) that blocks that effect and confines the release to the brain.... I think EGCG from green tea is a very potent compound of this class... you can find 50-90% EGCG Green Tea Extract in stores and online but be sure to check the label.

NOTE FYI: 2C-E is also known for causing various terrible body cramps via causing serotonin release in the peripheral body (which I can confirm) and that Benedryl (diphenhydramine) blocks this effect giving a much easier 2C-E trip (which I can also confirm)... perhaps that will also work with MDAI + 2C-I?

I've gotten minor visuals from 600mg MDAI (estimated at 50% purity), but I have semi bad HPPD anyway :\

Woah - really wanna do this again - never got round to sniffing it - highest I took this was 25-30mg eyeballed orally.

It felt very easy on the body and mind, so I think I could try this dose up the nose when I get my hands on it next - think that could be a good one for NYE -start off with a drop of LSD, then take it up to 25mg 2C-I insufflated, then do DMT hits throughout the night - only joking, I'm not that crazy, although that does sound fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.