Bluelighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

2ct7-2d.jpg

aax7vl.jpg

External Information Links:

line500-blue3.jpg

Relevant Threads:

Original post:

A little more insight into why you need to be careful with 2CT7 dosages. What can be intense for one person can do nothing for another.
3 of us tried 2CT7, 2 for the 2nd time, 1 for the first. We all had eaten very lightly during the previous 24 hours.
I upped my previous dose from 12.5mg (threshold effects only) to 22.5 (more later). R went from 15 (full blown effects) to 17.5mg. K tried 20mg. I am 190lbs, R is 230, K is 140?. Our absolute measuring accuracy is probably good to within 15%. Relatively, we're probably good to 5%.
Alerts started about T+1:00. Had very slight nausea at about T+2:00. (Less than, for instance, I would expect from 5-meo-dipt). I helped things along with a couple tokes at about 2 hours, and immediately ended up in a really interesting place. Lots of colors, patterns, and odd visualizations. Time quite warped. Time-sense fairly off. No loss of coordination. Come down started at about T+6:00. A high +2 experience. Probably try 30mg next time.
R had a good experience with no naseau or problems.
K had only threshold effects at 20mg... never really got going, despite the fact that K weighs 30-50% less than R and I.
Just an example of how differently people can react to a given dosage of this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
2ct7 and e? good idea?

is anyone aware of any serious physioilogical drawbacks to combining these drugs?
i believe it may be an enjoyable combination, especially if the e was taken as one came down off the seven.
comments?
thanx
~
redface.gif

why don't you look on
www.erowid.org
in the 2c-t-7 section...
there they have plenty of info about the deaths that have occured whilst combining 2c-t-7 with MDMA...
I doesn't happen to everyone but is it really worth the risk?

I've done it....several times.
It's great, a wonderful combination.
Doesn't mean it's safe though. Your life, your call. Be careful eh???

I would proceed with caution cuase oviosly people ahve died with this combonation

2ct7 - 15mg or 20mg?

i have 20mg of 2ct7 left out of 30mg. first time i took 10mg and got nothing. i dont want a heavy trip but want to be sure of getting something noticable out of it. will 20mg be too much?
also, is it the sort of drug that is mild (in low/moderate dose) and so ok to do by yourself?

How are you taking it? I can see how 10mg orally would do nothing for you, but if 10mg snorted did nothing I'd be surprised. I don't think doing it alone is a good idea, unless you're very used to the effects of it. For about the first dozen times I took T7, it seemed like a different drug EVERY TIME. It's a tough one to notice consistancy with.
If you ate 10mg the first time, my advice is to put about 10-12mg in a capsule and plug it. That way you'll have 2 trips remaining. But there aren't many T7 pluggers here, so I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one advising you to do that.
smile.gif

20mg ORALY would be in line with a low level trip. But obviously ct7 has huge variations in different people. but since you did the right thing and started with 10mg I would think 20 would be fine.
You could always start with 15 and see where you were after 2.5 hours and decide whether to bump the remaining 5 or even 2.5 mg if you needed a boost.

thanx all.
vibr8tor: if i plug 10mg what will the oral equivelant of that be? just out of interest, what is the threshold dose for 7?
------------------
me, the Devil and God are engaging in a threesome
%-}-"===;
"
AIM: MyStifEye1

I don't think anyone knows the conversion of oral/anal for certain on these substances. I would expect it to be at least 50% stronger. 10mg snorted is going to be a huge dose compared to oral and will hit you hard. This is a weird drug and snorting is the only way I do it because I get very little effect from ingestion (THOUGH I'M NOT RECOMMENDING ANYONE SNORT IT). If you only have 20mg left, then its gonna be a crapshoot.
Peace
------------------
If you read this it means I'm hot

I don't know what the conversion would be since I've never eaten it. I plug around 7-10mg and trip hard on it. But I'm fairly small (100#) and I'm sure that plays a factor in it. I've given friends that weigh 170# around 10-12mg and they've gotten pretty decent effects off of it. It can take 1 to 1 1/2 hours to fully kick in though, just like when you eat it. If I was you, here's what I'd do. Divide the 20mgs you've got into 3 capsules- 10mg, 5, and 5. Plug the 10 and wait 90minutes. If you're not where you'd like to be, plug a 5mg and wait another hour. I'm pretty sure that you won't need more after that, but you'll still have some if you do. And if after the first 10mg dose you're doing fine, then you've got another full trip left for another time.

last time i did t7 i put 22mg in a container with some 80proof alcohol, im sure water would have worked, and drank it. effects were felt by 1 hour and 15 minutes. this method cut onset time at least in half and i felt i experienced less nausea. definitely my way to go from now on.

I honestly don't think it is the snorting of the 2-ct-7 that is killing the folks. Its just that it has aproximately 3 times the effects of oraly (at least to me)
I'd be willing to bet that if they took 3 times their issulfated dose, they would be just as dead.
but, of course thats just my opinion!
and unfortunately there are 3 good reasons to bump it. It hits 90minutes sooner, it is more economical, and it doesn't matter what you ate (but it still produces naseau)
BUT STILL PLEASE DON'T SNORT MORE THAN 5MG AT A TIME!!!
actually, what the hell am I saying. Don't snort it at all! my bad.

Insuffated 2-ct-7 is definitley not the way to go anymore, BUT...
Don't become overly paranoid about this method of administration.
The main reason not to do it is due to it's differential nature, 5mg snorted to you feels like 20 to me, that sort of thing.
Personally I have snorted 15mg of 2-ct-7 with no real side effects at all, no nausea, no real burning, and just one MAJOR fucking trip on my hands...
I wouldn't be so quick to shrug off insuffated 2-ct-7 but no where NEAR what the kids who died did (reportedly upwards of 30mg, which is an oral dose in itself)...
If you can definitley try 2-ct-7 ORALLY, but if it boild down to having just a few mg, insuffated will not kill you...
Just research, reseach, reserach...
With the 15 or 20 mg you have, personally I would snort 5mg, and incrementally go from there, peaking at 15mg before jumping over to oral administration...
There are plenty of ways to go, just be prepared for a great trip.
------------------
Lying on the stained wretched sheets with a bleeding virgin, we could plan a murder or start a religion...

for most people snorting is not recommended at all (3 deaths and countless fuck ups). however, if you're educated, have a accurate scale down to 1mg, and are smart about it.. its the most effective to take it since its almost a guarntee that you'll trip nicely. start with 2mg, and every 10 minutes continue to snort 2mg until you reach 10mg or whatever dose you're looking for.

Everybody has their own taste, but I find it hard to equate tripping nicely with snorting 2C-T-7. Everything I love about orally-consumed 2C-T-7 is gone when I snort it. Beside the fact that its gentle and rich nature is replaced with something a bit more sinister and harsh, the physical side-effetcs are greatly enhanced and nothing magical or profound ever happens. It is just a meaningless, though intense, trip.
Eating 2C-T-7 is definatly the way to go if you ask me. It just does not feel like it was "meant" to be snorted. I won't ever do it again. As far as I am concerned, if it is too expensive to eat you should look to use something a bit cheaper. I will get effects with as little as 10 mg orally, but I need at least 30 to trip hard. For really getting at my core I will take up to 50 mg.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

I've done the 2CT7 / MDMA cobo a couple a times before death reports rolled in and it was A W E S O M E ! Fortunately nothing bad happened to me and i live to tell it, but I stopped doing that.
However a more safe combo that equals a lot of fun is: 2ct7 and GHB
Yup pure bliss

DMSO and 2CT-7...

Does anyone out there have any experience with this sort of combination? The idea has been floating around my social group to try this, but we are unsure if it would be practical. Also, any ideas for dosage and safty precautions?
Thanks
--y0de