Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

white55

Bluelighter
QEksP5X.png

A well known vendor will be releasing this soon, I was lucky enough to get a small sample

I've only tried a few mg, so far my impressions are:

more potent than 3-meo-pce/3-meo-pcp and more on the sedating side unlike the 3-meos

fast onset duration is not as long as the 3-meos but that might just be the low doses

If I recall correctly, it was available for some time from a canadian vendor, and it was found that 50 mg was needed for just any effects what so ever. People were quite dissapointed, and at first it was believed to be a scam, but it turned out that it was the real deal. You can read about it if you google around, but there's not that much on bluelight.

Edit: Erh..... actually can't find any proof of what I am talking about, but I'm pretty sure. All the info probably dissappeared with some sites that allow vendor discussion.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/632323-3-ho-pce

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/633737-3-HO-PCE-fumarate

3-HO-PCP also has been out and about before:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/647596-The-Small-amp-Handy-3-HO-PCP-Thread

Last edited:
Your right Incunabula. That is indeed what happened. I know TAC was one of the people who tried it, maybe he'll chime in.

Yes, good, thank you :) I remember people saying it was quite all right actually, just not very potent at all.

That's odd, I'm definitely feeling something from a few mg of it (only got a 50 mg sample so cant really experiment with a lot of doses).

Time will tell I guess, they are supposed to release it in the next few days and then other will be able to try it and report back so my reports wont make or break the thing. Saying anything more would be to close to source talk so...

I know TAC was one of the people who tried it, maybe he'll chime in.

I can't remember the maximum dosage I tried, but I'm sure it was in the tens of milligrams, and I couldn't get anything out of it whatsoever. I assumed it was totally inactive.

Time will tell I guess, they are supposed to release it in the next few days and then other will be able to try it and report back so my reports wont make or break the thing. Saying anything more would be to close to source talk so...

Yes, it's strange. The question is what kind of testing the vendor has done on his batch, and was it done by third party? Can customers request to see it?

When it get's released, some one should really ship some off to energy control. Otherwise people will never know what they were taking, and it will just remain a mystery compound sold as 3-OH-PCE.

True enough, sadly any more specific vendor talk is not allowed here. I can say that the vendor in question is one of the most respected ones, has not had any fuckups in the past and has introduced some very good and hard to make compounds in the past and have provided nmr analysis results for their other products. But even the best vendors fuck up on occasion so.....

Those are indeed beautiful times for beeing a dissohead :D I can't wait to see what 2017 brings to us, we've got a lot of arylcyclohexylamine research ahead ;)

I haven't tried any of the newer dissociatives since methoxetamine, are any of them anywhere near as good as the MXE that was around in 2012-2013? Most MXE after 2013 seemed to be of lesser quality, possibly due to the MXE not being enantiomerically pure or maybe because of cuts being used. Early MXE is still my favorite substance and it was for everybody else i know that tried earlier batches. However deschloroketamine, 3-MeO-PCE, x-phenidines all sound so subpar. Only 3-MeO-PCP sounded interesting enough to buy but now it seems to be going through some batch variations like MXE did.

There are some gems. In particular I love 3-MeO-PCP, although it is really nothing like MXE, totally different drug.

I haven't tried any of the newer dissociatives since methoxetamine, are any of them anywhere near as good as the MXE that was around in 2012-2013? Most MXE after 2013 seemed to be of lesser quality, possibly due to the MXE not being enantiomerically pure or maybe because of cuts being used. Early MXE is still my favorite substance and it was for everybody else i know that tried earlier batches. However deschloroketamine, 3-MeO-PCE, x-phenidines all sound so subpar. Only 3-MeO-PCP sounded interesting enough to buy but now it seems to be going through some batch variations like MXE did.

It's all a matter of opinion but as far as I'm concerned O-PCE is better than good MXE (although not by a large amount), 3-meo-pce and 3-meo-pcp are also very good but not as similar to MXE as O-PCE.

Imo the top 3 dissos are O-PCE, 3-meo-pce and 3-meo-pcp with MXE being a very close contender.

O-PCE is the closest of the 3 to MXE and is relatively hole friendly.

3-meo-pce is not hole friendly, is quite manic, fun, slightly less potent than 3-meo-pcp and produces a better high than 3-meo-pcp.

3-meo-pcp is similar to 3-meo-pce, but a bit less manic and fun, is more potent and cheaper. And is more versatile than 3-meo-pce since low doses can be used as a functional anxiolytic/anti depressant/booster for other dissos while 3-meo-pce is not that good at those roles.

DCK/o-pcm is liked by a lot of people, 2f-dck is very close to ketamine.

MXM is also quite nice.

As is ephenidine and 4-meo-pcp.

Diphenidine, mxp and 3-meo-pcmo are qute shitty

alright guys, this will be coming soon. Are there any legit experiences or ideas on what to expect, duration and dose-wise? It sounds like the batches years ago had some skeptics and who knows what the quality was IF it was 3rd party tested and confirmed.

Here is what the lab who made it had to say about prior batchs of 3-ho-pce.
(Please remove this if im breaking any rules all in the name of harm reduction)
3-Ho-PCE
IUPAC-Name:

3-(1-(ethylamino)cyclohexyl)phenol
CAS #: N/A

Form: Hydrochloride

5mg subtle opioid effects starting
10mg first dissociative effects are starting
15mg was confirmed to be a good (strong dose)

"To our knowledge this is the first real batch of 3-Ho-PCE to appear on the market.
There are reports to be found on the net from people claiming to have tested 3-Ho-PCE and they indicate that doses are in the 60mg area and even higher.
These people did obviously not research with real 3-Ho-PCE but with some fake product."
It amazing all these the fake pce/pcp analouges that are not labeled right or are not the same chemical has not caused a hell of alot more "lab disasters" than i have seen. So PLEASE Tread LIGHTLY with this one peeps.
Stay safe,
Nugz